PDA

View Full Version : A question about annoying players?

DarkShadowOZE
Oct 16, 2006, 09:44 AM
I'm not sure why, but can someone tell me why everywhere I go I see girl characters offering lap dances for money, or men characters yelling out obscene sexual words?

I can't even get a party going without being kicked out, or no teamwork going on..

Is this just happening to me, or what?

I'm just hoping the real game isn't going to turn out like this, because it's really annoying. :

Zabot
Oct 16, 2006, 09:48 AM
no i know what your going through, you can bypass a lot in the filter, or the filter just sux and censorse everything you say,and i have been kicked, you just have to play with friends, and be nice, help low levels, and then help them lvl, add my gamertag and we will play if you want, its X Zabot X peace man http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Yoiyami
Oct 16, 2006, 09:48 AM
Beta is free for anyone with a gold live account, so of course there're a lot of people that just want to fool around. Most will be gone when it's time to pay the monthly fee. So I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Valkayree
Oct 16, 2006, 09:53 AM
Yeah man, there are a lot of jackasses out there. Don't sweat it. Only the real players will be on the full version, the lag issues and bugs should be corrected (most seem to revolve around voice chat), and you will meet some better and nicer players. Keep your head up, it'll be alright.

CpwninOBrien
Oct 16, 2006, 12:52 PM
PSU X360 universe sounds like hive of scum an villany lol

Ezekiel06
Oct 16, 2006, 01:07 PM
Yeah, I've ran into a couple of idiots in the game...but I also met a few cool people too. Because it's free...a lot of noobs, and dummies use the lobby as a "hang-out"spot, and just sit there, dance, and talk about nothing while they hold up the servers from the real players.

Me and a couple of my buddies just play together.