PDA

View Full Version : Raffon Boss Fight Active =D

Saigan
Oct 16, 2006, 10:54 AM
He has WAY too much health. Hunters- for god's sake bring up to date weapons with you. I was a Force with 5 hunters and I was the only one doing damage (Diga for 120+, Barta was only doing 72 despite his fire element).

Good luck with him everyone!

Numnuttz
Oct 16, 2006, 11:04 AM
>< raffon dragon boss i wont be able to kill it today. what level were you when you fought it cause i hear a group of 15-20's can take him.

voxie
Oct 16, 2006, 12:10 PM
I was lvl 14 with a bunch of lvl 11-17s, and we killed hime just fine. Just watch for when he turns his head for that fire, and when his tail lights up, you'll be alright.

tyler2zelda
Oct 16, 2006, 12:17 PM
*gets fried*

OHMYGODIMONFIRE

Beck
Oct 16, 2006, 12:41 PM
Looks like all the bosses are working, cant wait to get home!

shadonics
Oct 16, 2006, 01:15 PM
for god's sake bring up to date weapons with you

not as easy as said.

im a 46 hucaseal in JP PSU and getting magic equip is way cheaper then having up-to-date hunter weapons.

im a war techer and had to be a focaseal for 3 skill levels and it was way easier then skilling 5 different weapons that run out of PP faster than you would belive.

Diablohead
Oct 16, 2006, 01:17 PM
I nearly logged on to fight the boss in the beta but i've decided to save it for final release, I want some suprises in my first week in psu retail!

Nice to know it's fixed though, and im glad he has tons of HP, no more 5 second fights like the pso dragon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mitz
Oct 16, 2006, 01:18 PM
On 2006-10-16 11:15, shadonics wrote:

for god's sake bring up to date weapons with you

not as easy as said.

im a 46 hucaseal in JP PSU and getting magic equip is way cheaper then having up-to-date hunter weapons.

im a war techer and had to be a focaseal for 3 skill levels and it was way easier then skilling 5 different weapons that run out of PP faster than you would belive.

Are you serious?

shadonics
Oct 16, 2006, 01:22 PM
yes i am.

AC9breaker
Oct 16, 2006, 01:28 PM
Man you guys suck. I beat the Dragon at level 5 with a friend playing as force and me as Ranger.

kyori
Oct 16, 2006, 02:45 PM
Same.

Saigan
Oct 16, 2006, 09:47 PM
On 2006-10-16 11:28, AC9breaker wrote:
Man you guys suck. I beat the Dragon at level 5 with a friend playing as force and me as Ranger.

I bet YOUR friends were doing damage lol. Mine were all 14s using basic sabers and handguns; also... I heard "how do I heal?"

Such things can hamper a fight.

HC82
Oct 16, 2006, 09:51 PM
I soloed him pretty easily at level 16. i was a Fo so obviously it's going to be pretty easy. Low level HUs have it rough against the dragon.

I was even parrying his fireballs. HAHAHA!!!!

Bluecowbank
Oct 16, 2006, 09:56 PM
that the dragon boss for the plains over lord mission?

-Crokar-
Oct 16, 2006, 10:00 PM
me and my buddy beat the dragon first try s ranked it. we were both 14

Saner
Oct 16, 2006, 10:02 PM
ya the overloard dragon and the Neudaiz Onmagoug bosses are fightable today. me and a party beat them. I didnt think they had too much HP. I thought they had too little. especially the Parum dragon boss. but they are truly awesome battles.

I'm surprised there are no cutscenes before you fight them though. but whatever they are great http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sev
Oct 16, 2006, 10:07 PM
The number one thing... If you cannot afford weapons, BUY THE PLANS!!!

I swear, it's such a waste to buy your first weapons when you can buy the plans and make them yourself. By the time I hit Relics I already had my Dark, Ice, and Earth weapons ready to go. Then I went back and made a Light Weapon for Relics. I used Spears and Twin Daggers btw... But seriously, I know now that when I start the game... After the first few runs of the Linear Line, I'm going down to Parum, buying the synth recipes... Buying the few pieces that I need for them and going to town.

I just hope it doesn't take too long for me to get a Shop Ticket so I can sell weapons I'm no longer using.

McLaughlin
Oct 16, 2006, 10:08 PM
On 2006-10-16 20:02, Saner wrote:
ya the overloard dragon and the Neudaiz Onmagoug bosses are fightable today. me and a party beat them. I didnt think they had too much HP. I thought they had too little. especially the Parum dragon boss. but they are truly awesome battles.

I'm surprised there are no cutscenes before you fight them though. but whatever they are great http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The cutscenes were the problem in the first place. They removed all of them to downsize the Beta, but the game wouldn't load the Boss because it kept searching for the cutscene first.

Try doing De Regan on Rank B, when you're the only one above level 15, and only have 1 Force.

Not cool.

-Crokar-
Oct 16, 2006, 10:11 PM
nevermind

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2006-10-16 20:11 ]</font>

Numnuttz
Oct 16, 2006, 10:13 PM
On 2006-10-16 20:07, Sev wrote:
The number one thing... If you cannot afford weapons, BUY THE PLANS!!!

I swear, it's such a waste to buy your first weapons when you can buy the plans and make them yourself. By the time I hit Relics I already had my Dark, Ice, and Earth weapons ready to go. Then I went back and made a Light Weapon for Relics. I used Spears and Twin Daggers btw... But seriously, I know now that when I start the game... After the first few runs of the Linear Line, I'm going down to Parum, buying the synth recipes... Buying the few pieces that I need for them and going to town.

I just hope it doesn't take too long for me to get a Shop Ticket so I can sell weapons I'm no longer using.

yea thats what im planning on doing now too when the game comes out. the beta was my testing period for all weapons and the techniques need for the game. i was planning on trying out the room tickect tonight but i guess thats not going to happen anymore.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Numnuttz on 2006-10-16 20:14 ]</font>