PDA

View Full Version : PSU: meseta question

Zeppelin36
Oct 16, 2006, 08:58 PM
Is the cost of everything gonna be really high like impossible to make that much meseta high? But Ive heard that synthesis is better and cheaper. Anyone know because i already know its easy to find health and status removal items... but weapons and armor those cost a lot...

McLaughlin
Oct 16, 2006, 09:07 PM
I synthesise all my weapons and armor. It allows me to pick and choose the elements, and it usually only costs half as much as buying the weapon.

February
Oct 16, 2006, 09:09 PM
Stuff can get pretty expensive, but I wouldn't say impossible to raise that mutch.

Kindaichi
Oct 16, 2006, 09:10 PM
I didnt find it hard at all to make money but ya synthing is the best way to go. Though at the start synthing isnt worth it but once for example i was making a spear that cost me 6800 and in the store was 8600 and i purchased all the items.

Skyly
Oct 16, 2006, 11:51 PM
But buying weaps is a definate. Synthing isnt. "/

BioWarrior
Oct 17, 2006, 12:01 AM
True, but if you raise your PM certain ways you'll have a great chance at certain item types, and even if it fails it seems you still get something.

Forumchibi
Oct 17, 2006, 12:04 AM
Pfft, I tried to make a Bastara and failed with 76% success rating and all I got was a DIMATE. LOL.

But I only fed it twice, so I guess I got what I deserved. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 17, 2006, 12:16 AM
Getting extra meseta to buy your stuff isn't so hard. You can make a few thousand with only a few runs, even fairly early on in the game. There seems to be a very healthy balance of meseta earnings to equipment costs in the game. I anticipate that you'll find that you have more spending cash to blow on room decorations and clothing when you get yourself to higher levels.

Hydra632
Oct 17, 2006, 02:19 AM
Its taking me forever to raise 100k for an axe + axe photon at the moment. I currently have 60k and expect to have to run at least 20 more missions to get there.

jarek99
Oct 17, 2006, 02:28 AM
I spent several hundred meseta to find out that I could create a blade that sold to the vendor for 1 meseta...

SpishackCola
Oct 17, 2006, 02:44 AM
haha, the only reason I hated rare weaps in PSO was because when you found plenty of extras they only sold for 1 meseta.