PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I've been playing PSO since the DC but PSU is really dif

sscaff1
Oct 16, 2006, 09:22 PM
There are a couple of things I'd like to know and if there a an FAQ in anywhere explaining all of this I would I love to have a link.

1. There are classes and races I understand that. But how does your class level - is it once every 5 levels? People are also talking about all of these different combinations regarding races/classes and I don't understand.

2. What class/race would you recommend for a close range fighter. I'm thinking a Male Beast as a hunter class?

3. Are mags completely gone. Not that I mind but I kinda wanted to know.

4. How do photon things work now is it like leveling your weapon skill or something?

5. What is the max level now? Is it still 200?

6. Beast can change into a beast at level 20 what is that about?

Thanks in advance for the help.

hans4
Oct 16, 2006, 09:25 PM
ummmmm all i kno is 3 :yea there complely gone

February
Oct 16, 2006, 09:27 PM
PSUPedia is your friend. It will answer all of your questions.

VanHalen
Oct 16, 2006, 09:28 PM
1. any race beast, cast(android), newman, and human can be hunter, ranger or force and can swtich at any time
2. i guess beast is good since they have high attack
3. yes they are replaced with partner machinery which make weapons and grow like mags but they get to a point where they can fight with you
4. photonarts are skills for weapons so you can do different attacks
5. right now 60
6. when you buy a blast badge to do a nanoblast it has similar mechanics to PSO's photon blast except theres 5 different ones

you can find out more at psupedia.org

Mitz
Oct 16, 2006, 09:46 PM
1. You get mission exp after each mission. That is added to your class exp. You'll get a new level every what? 15 levels at first?
2. Go to http://www.psupedia.org and look up the expert classes to see what you like. I would go for Figunner or Fortefighter. Good luck!
3. They are completely gone. You have a Partner Machine though and it could help in runs after a specific level but it doesn't boost stats.
4. Photon Arts are exactly how you described them. Check psupedia for detailed info.
5. 60 in Japan. 100 offline. Might be increased.
6. Called a nanoblast. You have to get a blast badge at minimum level 20 in order to go into Nanoblast form. Each type of tattoo has a different Nanoblast. Ranges from extra high speed to invulnarability. Lasts 40s-1 minute.