PDA

View Full Version : Partner Machinery

Forumchibi
Oct 16, 2006, 11:15 PM
Did anyone in the beta actually bother to level their partner machinery, and if so, how far? I didn't really bother since I practically sold everything and didn't think it was worth the effort when it would get wiped.

I've seen that partner machinery follows you when you level it up, anyone know if that applies to online mode as well, or just story single player?

Numnuttz
Oct 16, 2006, 11:20 PM
i tried to but the lack of items kept me from going. i got mine up to 6 feeding atomizers and stuff i didnt really need. ended up giving up since it would take awhile.

Forumchibi
Oct 16, 2006, 11:23 PM
Yeah, I figured I was going to get impatient with it if I tried to feed it in the beta only to have it get wiped out and redo it all later. I have high hopes for it in the full version though.

-Crokar-
Oct 16, 2006, 11:30 PM
i didnt have the items to. i sold everything to buy clothes weapon boards and techs and photon arts

Tzaikun
Oct 18, 2006, 07:17 PM
Yeah, kudos to whoever was able to level it up. I didn't want to knowing it was going to get wiped too.

Lovejuice
Oct 18, 2006, 07:26 PM
This topic linked is not from the Beta, but features a plethora of info across all pages gathered about PMs from the JP import of PSU. It includes various nuggets of treasure (examples include Cross' feeding mini 'guide') and other bits of PM info pulled from import play that you may find of interest.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=119195&forum=20

And then there's always PSUpedia (http://www.psupedia.org/index.php?title=Partner_Machinery)..

Your PM will evolve in to its (assumed) final form and give you its Partner Card at level 80 in network mode. Then, as party leader you can call it in to the battle, taking one team-mate place.

I have not bothered to level my PM on the 360 Beta at all. So I can't really help you with that one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lovejuice on 2006-10-18 17:27 ]</font>