PDA

View Full Version : Don't sit down! You'll get a face full of Nanoblast!

FenixStryk
Oct 17, 2006, 03:18 AM
So, it's your average day on the PSU beta. I was surfing between squads, trying to find a decent high-level group. After a good half-hour, I ran across a fairly cool group of guys in a party, and we did some B-level missions. After we finished Unsafe Passage and went to the encampment, I saw the funniest thing. My squadmate was "nanoblasting" an AFK RAcaseal sitting on the floor. Let's just say, it looked like something I'd put in my tea.

Now, I know it's immature, so let me actually give this topic a point. As with all MMOs, someone will figure out a way to use emotes in a crude way, as mentioned above. Do you find this amusing or offensive? Sure, you can always get a kick out of a good "Caught Cybering!" story, but does this kind of activity detract from the game's mood?

I personally found it hilarious, but in retrospect, it was probably my juvenile side that got the better of me at the time. Still, very funny; you should try it. ;p

So? What do you think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenixStryk on 2006-10-17 01:25 ]</font>

Zato-2TWO
Oct 17, 2006, 03:29 AM
At least the number of victims is only reduced to 'AFK sitting females'. I remember back in the days of PSO when men would scurry around 'Photon Blast Thrusting' random females. =P

Numnuttz
Oct 17, 2006, 03:33 AM
lol that stuff still happens guys doing that to females. first day i got in the beta a bunch of guys kept doing it to females.

Bleemo
Oct 17, 2006, 03:36 AM
This happened to me while I was afking in large crowds. I would sit down and go do whatever, I come back only to see two to four Casts smothering their asses in my face.

Elleranda
Oct 17, 2006, 03:44 AM
Just make females who are fat or really muscular, that usually acts as a repelent.

Ether
Oct 17, 2006, 03:48 AM
The english community sounds great already

Ryogen
Oct 17, 2006, 03:52 AM
Here is one of our guild's journal entries:

"Well me (ryogen - human), Bleach (cast), Riku ( female beast) and mekkhala (cast) was in my room...and we started a little somthing somthing. I decided to make a p0rno. LOL. I had Riku on the bed and have bleach go on the bed, then let the emotes begin! Mek and I was camera man. As we all were busting our balls laughing I decided to join. I got front, Bleach got back. XD Mek got bored cuz he was cam guy. Got no acton.

We laughed our balls off before I had to go. It was funny as hell."

It was actually pretty funny. We all were laughing and the funny thing was it took place in My Room.

Bleemo
Oct 17, 2006, 03:54 AM
On 2006-10-17 01:52, Ryogen wrote:
It was actually pretty funny. We all were laughing and the funny thing was it took place in My Room.

Nothin' like a group of men making virtual pr0n by themselves!

UltraDeeDer
Oct 17, 2006, 03:55 AM
I think the male 'dance 1' is slightly erotic, especially when the female does 'pick up'. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-Shimarisu-
Oct 17, 2006, 03:56 AM
Who the hell cares it's just a videogame.

If you're female and you get upset that an in-game avatar is raping your in-game avatar's face you need to get over yourself.

If you're male and you get upset that an in-game avatar is raping your in-game avatar's face you need to get over yourself.

Actually it's fun to do it to the latter "too hetero to use the wrong gender" crowd and watch them flip the fuck out.

Ryogen
Oct 17, 2006, 03:56 AM
On 2006-10-17 01:54, Bleemo wrote:

lol. We could have recoreded it, add some music, some sound and we got an original video http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif . Sell it and make a lot of money. Be hotter than Paris Hilton's video (which i didn't see cuz i don't find her attractive).

Glad my sister wasn't playing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-10-17 01:57 ]</font>

February
Oct 17, 2006, 03:57 AM
On 2006-10-17 01:48, Ether wrote:

Seriously.

Ryogen
Oct 17, 2006, 03:58 AM
On 2006-10-17 01:56, -Shimarisu- wrote:

If you're female and you get upset that an in-game avatar is raping your in-game avatar's face you need to get over yourself.

If you're male and you get upset that an in-game avatar is raping your in-game avatar's face you need to get over yourself.

Actually it's fun to do it to the latter "too hetero to use the wrong gender" crowd and watch them flip the fuck out.

I would be sad if anyone got upset at people trying to gain some laughs. That is why we have emotes in the first place.

Elleranda
Oct 17, 2006, 03:59 AM

Can't you ever say something nice when you post? Just once? Please? For the childrens?

FenixStryk
Oct 17, 2006, 03:59 AM
On 2006-10-17 01:57, heavenly6 wrote:
On 2006-10-17 01:48, Ether wrote:The english community sounds great alreadySeriously.You'll get used to it. It's actually kind of funny to laugh at other people's stupidity.

Ryogen
Oct 17, 2006, 04:01 AM
On 2006-10-17 01:59, Elleranda wrote:

Can't you ever say something nice when you post? Just once? Please? For the childrens?

There is children starving for food and you want to say something mean here? Shame on you. Lighten up.

Miyoko
Oct 17, 2006, 04:09 AM
You see, if someone's trying to "molest" your female character, this is when you say, and it matters not if you're male or female in real life, "I have a 10 in penis."...

... This usually stops people.

Xx3of19xX
Oct 17, 2006, 04:10 AM
On 2006-10-17 01:48, Ether wrote:

Certainly this is better than the lobby spam in the Japanese version (that Google vid from the other day).

Elleranda
Oct 17, 2006, 04:11 AM
On 2006-10-17 02:09, Miyoko wrote:
You see, if someone's trying to "molest" your female character, this is when you say, and it matters not if you're male or female in real life, "I have a 10 in penis."...

"Usually".

Ryogen
Oct 17, 2006, 04:14 AM

Unless they are a female or they go both ways O_O

Elleranda
Oct 17, 2006, 04:17 AM
On 2006-10-17 02:14, Ryogen wrote:

Unless they are a female or they go both ways O_O

I wonder what would happen if I said that over voice chat? Too bad I'm gonna get the PC version.

Flame6
Oct 17, 2006, 05:24 AM
At first i thought it was really stupid. But when the guys in my party started doing it, i just had to join in because we all had a riot. I love using that headset.

xTATANTULAx
Oct 17, 2006, 05:50 AM
My friend and I started doing that to people...gets me everytime...some people need to get a sense of humor...

Scrub
Oct 17, 2006, 05:54 AM
My character is as short as possible, Abdur's is as tall as possible.

So when I use Fall Down, and he uses Fall Down on top of me...

... ._.

Ryo_Hayasa
Oct 17, 2006, 07:14 AM
On 2006-10-17 01:54, Bleemo wrote:

Don't always assume it's men, for all we know a Yoai-fangirl was stuck in there.

That reminds me... what do Yaoi-fangirls like in this PS-game? Do they still like slender girly looking human forces? Or....do they like the rough looking male-beasts?

-Shimarisu-
Oct 17, 2006, 07:24 AM
On 2006-10-17 05:14, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:

Don't always assume it's men, for all we know a Yoai-fangirl was stuck in there.

That reminds me... what do Yaoi-fangirls like in this PS-game? Do they still like slender girly looking human forces? Or....do they like the rough looking male-beasts?

I like slender looking girly beasts.

I'm not a yaoi fangirl though.