PDA

View Full Version : weapon upgrade guide

Flame6
Oct 17, 2006, 06:23 AM
ok i looked for ever for one of these and never found it so heres one now.

Ok first things Ifirst. There is a difference between grinder bases and grinder boards. Please note this! Grinder boards are almost never dropped by bad guys. First things first. You can buy all this equipment from the synthize shop at the space station. remember some clerks in the same store sell different things. Go buy a [B]Grinder C (im assumming if your reading this your a newb and using a class C weapon). Then buy a Grinder Base C. Go to your Room. Put the Grinder base in storage. Go to the synthize menu and insert the [B]Grinder C. Now synthize a Grinder C. Place the new item in your Inventory. It sould be Grinder +3 or some other + number. The bigger the number the better. Now find out who made your weapon. Go to your items and look at the weapon you want to upgrade. The Screen with all the stats on it sould at the top left cornor of the window have 1 of 3 different symbles all which are fairly large. If you have a Blue one you must go to planet Parium and go to the big store there. If you have a Green one, go to Yoshis(so misspelled) shop on planet Nueman. If its a Yellow one, than you cant upgrade in Beta. Remove your weapon from your weapon pallet. Talk to the weapon upgrade cleark. Just choose the only grinder you have and she will tell you there is no chance of failer or there is a Very High chance of it being successful. [Warning Very High will Fail sometimes.] that is it. This guide was written during downtime and i was unable to check my spelling or exact item names. (sorry). Please feel free to fix my spelling and put it in a nicer layout but please give me at least some credit. O ya if you have questions my xbox live tag is "Hero Flame". I really dont mind helping people. Nobody helped me....bastards...main thing to learn is that there is a difference between grinder bases and grinder boards.

xRonnietricex
Oct 17, 2006, 06:31 AM
I lost THREE (yes 3) slyrods to that bitch at the counter when she said there is no chance of failure. i first wo time my luck was only lvl 1 but the thrid time i made a newman which had the highest luck that day and tried and still it broke.

Flame6
Oct 17, 2006, 06:32 AM
Ya i think theres a consipricy with her and my PM. 3 times my PM failed with 78% chance of making my items....i want to feed him somone elses PM!