PDA

View Full Version : PSU: 360 Guardians License and MS Points

Valter
Oct 17, 2006, 06:58 AM
Has anybody found real info pertaining to the Guardians License on Xbox 360. I looked at PSUPEDIA and they have the screen shot dont know how real that is. But they say something about there is a redeem code option but they believe that it is for a 30 day free trial. I need to know this info. As I live in Germany (in the army) but the way my billing info is setup is a little different as I have to change my address to a stateside address in order to use my debit card online. So i just order my MS points cards from ebgames. That is why im trying to figure this out before hand. Can anybody help?

Flame6
Oct 17, 2006, 07:04 AM
Ok guys its like this. http://psupedia.org/images/6/62/Xbox360Payment.JPG The screen shot is asking premission to pay money to sega. The only reason that add microsoft points is on the screen is just because its almost always on every screen that deals with cash. Ive read a lot and never had any confirmation that you can use MS points.

Valter
Oct 17, 2006, 07:57 AM
Ok thanks for some help. I was wondering if there was a confirmation out there somewhere. I think that they should address this on there site somewhere because many people are wondering about this.

Souppy
Oct 17, 2006, 08:24 AM
PSO couldn't be paid with anything but credit card for NA players... JP players can play by Sega points and Net cash.

The problem about MS points is that SEGA can't take points directly from your Xbox Live membership account. So, your Guardian's Licence will be good only for one month and it'll be worth more than 10$US.

The confirmed information is about the way to acquire a Guardian's Licence. 800MS points = Guardian's Licence... they never talked about a membership there. They only told us how to get the licence for Silver members.

Valkayree
Oct 17, 2006, 08:50 AM
So the billing software is set up through Live which in this case functions as a third party, because it doesn't use MS points. Interesting... I thought ST would set up their own first party billing software that loads when you load the game.

ultrastorm
Oct 17, 2006, 12:39 PM
you wil be able with microsoftpoints if you go to play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/1102522/-/Product.html?searchstring=Phantasy+Star+Universe&searchsource=0
there the say and then grab your GUARDIANS License from the Xbox Marketplace, and you'll be good to go!

you see

ultrastorm
Oct 17, 2006, 04:16 PM
oeps was wrong link this one is the good one http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/game_guardianlicense.php