PDA

View Full Version : Facial accessories limited?

Minswune
Oct 17, 2006, 06:55 PM
While playing the beta, i checked out the makeover shop, wishing to grab a jester hat for my char, to my disappointment, the only one they had was some orange and black thing that looked, well, like crap. So, my question is, if you proceed to buy it/other accessories (IE- Glasses) can you change the color of them? Didn't see the option in beta, but than again, i didn't fully purchase it, since it looked so poor.

Rizen
Oct 17, 2006, 06:57 PM
Yeah...I found that was disappointing as well. I wanted to get a certain type of glasses for my force look but I didnt like the hairstyle. I wish they had made it that you choose the accessory instead of the accessory coming with the hairstyle.

Minswune
Oct 17, 2006, 07:01 PM
Yeah :/, hope they patch it in the future.

Jozon
Oct 17, 2006, 07:11 PM
maybe someone should send them an informative email about your concerns, that sometimes(never) works, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Minswune
Oct 17, 2006, 07:12 PM
Great idea, i suggest others do the same, may see some results.

Emrald
Oct 17, 2006, 07:14 PM
http://phantasystaruniversefacial.accessories.justgotowne d.com/

Parn
Oct 17, 2006, 07:18 PM
It's not something they'd be able to change without some serious code work on a fairly unimportant aspect of the game. They're having enough issues trying to meet their own established deadlines for server patches alongside preparing new quests and the like. Don't count on this being changed at all.

Merumeru
Oct 17, 2006, 07:33 PM
XD tis a shame, but im just happy enough with all the character creation options we have, a lot more than most MMOs out~

now all i wish for is some rare clothing item drops x3

afcakey
Oct 18, 2006, 01:29 AM
On 2006-10-17 17:33, Merumeru wrote:
XD tis a shame, but im just happy enough with all the character creation options we have, a lot more than most MMOs out~

now all i wish for is some rare clothing item drops x3

So agreed! maybe in a future patch maybe.

Kohana
Oct 18, 2006, 03:05 AM
Yeah I was dissapointed with the head accessories. I was really hoping thye'd be an item slot so more could be found and changing them wouldn't cost 5k meseta.

February
Oct 18, 2006, 03:18 AM
I was hoping to put some super geeky cats eye glasses on my hunter, but they didn't have them. Oh well I'll live with what they offer.

krika
Oct 18, 2006, 03:38 AM
At first i didn't know that you acually could buy hats and glasses, so i'm happy.
It's not like we doesn't have alot of character creation options anyway. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Flame6
Oct 18, 2006, 03:44 AM
to bad my cast wears a helmet

Chimeria
Oct 18, 2006, 06:55 AM
is it the same way with the new outfits and parts you can buy from the store as well? I wanted the jacket with the fur on it but i dont like the pants. So is it possible to buy seperate parts?

Aion_Clyuve
Oct 18, 2006, 10:05 AM
You can get seperate parts of most outfits.