PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Question About Techniques

sange
Oct 17, 2006, 11:49 PM
i have a couple of questions about the techs in PSU

1.are there any other techs besides nosudeega and razonde that can knock enemies in the air? and are there any techs that can knock enemies away from you like the last part of the saber PA?

2.if you put, lets say the fire buff spell that boosts ATP on a staff equipped with all fire spells. does the fire buff get the same increase as the elemental spells do? or does it only help the elemental spell damage?

3. do status effects from techs/bullets scale with MST or TAP? or does the damage depend on the skill level of the tech/bullet?

thanks in advance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Chaobo99
Oct 17, 2006, 11:53 PM
1) I cant awnser.. I'm sorry

2)Yes..all buffs increase as do the magic..at least im so certain

3) On my experience, the level of tech increased the lvl of ELEMENT/Status..
EX: My diga stayed lv.1 SILENCE unitll lv.7 then it jumped to SILENCE LV.3...the each level after.it increased by one then stopped at lvl.14 diga and lv.10 SILENCE...

Icecold
Oct 18, 2006, 12:09 AM
I have a question as well. In PSO, the spells would cost more tp the higher level they were. Is that the same in PSU? Like, when your foie levels up, does it cost more pp to cast?

-Crokar-
Oct 18, 2006, 12:14 AM
i never really took time to notice but idid notice that resta costed i think 30 at level 1 and still 30 at lvl 3

Chaobo99
Oct 18, 2006, 12:30 AM
2 lvls make no diff.
on my time. foie starts at 10 PP right? Mine is lv.8 and its at 8 PP..or does it start at 8 PP?

Ether
Oct 18, 2006, 12:58 AM
The cost should only go up when it hits level 11 and 21, which are also the levels the tech animations changes

sange
Oct 18, 2006, 11:38 AM
*bump* i must find an answer for number 1

Spellbinder
Oct 18, 2006, 01:51 PM
In regards to number one, either at level 21+ or just level 30, Radeega and Razonde are capable of not necessarily knocking them away, but knocking enemies down if I remember right. I also watched a clip of someone comparing Lv 1 to 30 techs just a minute ago, and their Razonde Lv 30 caused an enemy to get knocked up and fall.

SuSp3cT
Oct 18, 2006, 01:52 PM
You can thank Magician for posting that link to the comparrison of the 1 to 30 techniques.