PDA

View Full Version : XBL PSU possible content

Magician
Oct 18, 2006, 06:53 AM
I hope ST releases a PSU theme and gamer pictures along with the official game's release. And if we're luck maybe a faceplate too. I'd be over all three. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif The beta, with its partial content, has me more than excited for the full game.

Kou-Diacyper
Oct 18, 2006, 07:41 AM
Yeah, that would be cool, except for the faceplates, they look tacky as hell.

Thrash777
Oct 18, 2006, 08:33 AM
I've seen someone who made a custom PSO faceplate, and THAT was cool!

Akaimizu
Oct 18, 2006, 08:51 AM
I need to see if I can manage to make a really cool design for a faceplate. I have the kit to make custom faceplates, but I just haven't designed the image yet.

Something of a collage of PSU stuff, but not too busy. I think a very cool design that utilizes the non-imposing background imagery and that PSU font would work well. Maybe a character or two. In general, a relaxed motif that shouts PSU without the tackiness most likely involved with a busy faceplate.

By the way, Magician. Our beta fight was fun, while it lasted. Particularly the mission with a Level 15 monster mininum (and lvl 20 dragon). I'll probably not be on again, until the full comes out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-10-18 07:01 ]</font>