PDA

View Full Version : Class comparisen

Cry0
Oct 18, 2006, 03:54 PM
I'm really confused now. My original plan was to make a beast figunner. But, do they actually have TOO low ata to hit a lot (not keeping the rear end of enemy in mind) or is hitting with a beast not THAT bad. And otherwise, a cast figunner. Can he match a beast somewhat in power? or is he miles behind?

AlMcFly
Oct 18, 2006, 03:58 PM
Cast:Beast pow difference isn't incredible. Just a little bit. Cast would be the smart choice for ata.

DarkShadowX
Oct 18, 2006, 03:59 PM
Yea, I mean if you wanna do Beast Figunner, be my guest but I think they'd be better suited for Fortefighter.

mechatra
The very fact that you want to make a figunner helps out the fact that you're concerned about Beasts ATA.

Figunners are the most accurate of the expert hunter classes, and from my personal experience as a Beast Fortefighter, i can say at the moment around lvl 45 or so, my accuracy really isnt that bad at all, although at times it gets annoying when 4 of my handgun bullets miss in a row. Methinks I need a new gun : P

I really wouldnt worry about it too much. You may miss once or twice so you have to attack once or twice more, but other races/classes will do less damage and have to attack more for other reasons.

Just do what you'd like to be honest.

Rizen
I think you should check out the Cast vs Beast threads that have been posted here before for more details on that. Im pretty sure this was discussed before in one of the topics.

Cry0
Oct 18, 2006, 04:53 PM
twin pa whore ftw! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ok thx guys.

Itsuki
Oct 18, 2006, 06:03 PM
Beast Fighgunner isn't bad if you focus on melee. You just won't be able to rely on guns to hit.