PDA

View Full Version : Typical asian online rpg/mmo

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 18, 2006, 05:00 PM
Force - strogest at first, nothing but a heal bot in the end game

Hunters - Moderate at first, pretty strong at the endgame

Rangers - Gimpiest of the classes at the beginning, crap dmg, at end game they not only have highest dmg but the best debuffs and medium survivability

Yep

Garnet_Moon
Oct 18, 2006, 05:02 PM
Sounds too much like FFXI for me. I don't like it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Starshape
Oct 18, 2006, 05:03 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:00, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:

Rangers - Gimpiest of the classes at the beginning, crap dmg, at end game they not only have highest dmg but the best debuffs and medium survivability

Yep

what are you talking about? you do now that there are a lot more to this game than those three BASIC classes??

Rizen
Oct 18, 2006, 05:04 PM
Errr...you play the import? Cuz if not you dont know anything about endgame...and I dont even think there is an endgame yet..

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 18, 2006, 05:06 PM
No its from what ive gathered from you guys, i didnt list hybrids cause they are the gimps of the game, they are there just for people to fell special and out of the norm but are just useless when it comes to the actuall game

id rather have some fortefighters fortetecher and fortegunners than any of those hybrid gmips in my team, hybrids = gimp in all games

Rizen
Oct 18, 2006, 05:07 PM
So in other words, you are just saying this without much to back yourself up. I think you just 'gimp'ed yourself.

Ether
Oct 18, 2006, 05:08 PM
3/10 Troll Topic

Diablohead
I lol'd

Starshape
hahaha you really just made my day.. haha

Rizen
Oct 18, 2006, 05:09 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:08, Ether wrote:
3/10 Troll Topic

There you have it, right from Ether. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I say this talk is over lol

-Break-
Oct 18, 2006, 05:09 PM
You haven't even played the full game and you're saying this? LMAO!

DarkShadowX
Oct 18, 2006, 05:10 PM
2/10 Troll Topic, you PHAIL.

AC9breaker
Haha, your playing this game with the mentality that to achieve something you actually have to party with alot of people. Too much crappy mmo can do that to a person. Don't feel bad though, have some cake. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif

DreamLocke
Sounds too much like FFXI for me. I don't like it.

Huh? Have you played a phantasy star online game?

Truth is we don't know yet how the classes will develop. And we can't compare it to PSO because the classes have been tweaked. For example, forces start out a lot stronger this time. They were weaksauce at the beginning of PSO then got annoyingly powerful after leveling up. So no one knows just yet.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 18, 2006, 05:14 PM
Lol.

Garnet_Moon
Oct 18, 2006, 05:14 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:10, DreamLocke wrote:

Sounds too much like FFXI for me. I don't like it.

Huh? Have you played a phantasy star online game?

Truth is we don't know yet how the classes will develop. And we can't compare it to PSO because the classes have been tweaked. For example, forces start out a lot stronger this time. They were weaksauce at the beginning of PSO then got annoyingly powerful after leveling up. So no one knows just yet.

Yep. I was playing PSO when it launched on the Dreamcast and then later the GC. I was just saying his ideas sound too much like FFXI(coming from FFXI to PSU, btw), and that I didn't like them.

Spellbinder
Oct 18, 2006, 05:16 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:00, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:

Yep

Seeing as I've imported the game and am currently Lv 55 Female Newman, Lv 3 Fortecher, I've read what you said and gave it alot of thought. So, this is what I have to say to you:

*points to the door* Get out...

wraith5k
Oct 18, 2006, 05:20 PM
Nvm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wraith5k on 2006-10-18 15:21 ]</font>

Sev
Oct 18, 2006, 05:21 PM
If you think it sounds to much like FFXI, then either play it and find out if it's true. Or don't play it.

Very simple choices, about some of the easiest choices you'll ever see in your lifetime. I think this game sounds too much like Phantasy Star Universe personally.

I should mention that I don't think it's a bad thing to sound to much like Phantasy Star Universe.

Numnuttz
Oct 18, 2006, 05:21 PM
wow.... just wow
ill just say before you start trollin make sure you got the info to back yourself up. the fact you havent played the game hurts your argument the most. if your not interested in the game just leave and not make a topic like this up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Numnuttz on 2006-10-18 15:22 ]</font>

Sevenfold
Oct 18, 2006, 05:23 PM
Lmao, what a douche.

-Klaus-
Oct 18, 2006, 05:24 PM
...Why make a topic like this? You obviously know you're going to get flamed, not to mention your ideas are rediculous... You haven't even played the game yet.

Tystys
Oct 18, 2006, 05:25 PM
Meh, he's just a troll, looking to get a rise out of people.

A2K
Oct 18, 2006, 05:26 PM
I think this is enough for now...

Rizen
Oct 18, 2006, 05:26 PM
I think he gets a kick out of us flaming him...every one of is topics have been locked or moved.