PDA

View Full Version : This Game sucks don't play/buy it.

wraith5k
Oct 18, 2006, 05:33 PM
1st off the game is far too much like the original PSO. What the fluff was sega thinkging making the sequel even the slightest bit like the prequel? 3 hit combos? Cast, Humar, and Newmans? Why the hell didn't they just have ORCS, HUMANS, AND ELVES like WoW? If this game was like WoW then I'd play it, because WoW is in everyway superior to everything ever created. Ya think 1# best selling mmo of the fluffing history of the world would've given sega a hint. I mean, no mounts. Not even a goddamn Chocobo. And to think people think this game is like FFXI? Omg, I have to actually press buttons to do damamge instead of hit /attack and wait like in FFXI? WHAT THE FLYING fluff! Why is this game so damned fast paced? Why can I accomplish things in 30 mins instead of having to wait an hour and a half for a party to get shit done? Now THAT is my idea of a fun time! Pffft, all these whiners complaining about how this game is the typical asian mmorpg. You think a game made by asians would be the typical american mmorpg! Logic just eluded sega I guess. And foo on all of you people who flame those who say "I got this game all figured out from what you all said. This game sucks." Isn't it obvious they know a vast amount more than the people who have been playing the game since the import/beta/whatever? They are fluffing prodigys who's opinions are facts, and facts are based on evidence. Real evidence. Based on conclusions they made from reading other peoples opinons. How do you think atom bombs were made people? From studying, and experimenting? NEVER! That takes far to long to call it progress.

For shame on you people. Defending this game like it's some kind of ground breaking mmo. With awesome character design, sweet looking weapons, good graphics, and jail bait helper things. And big swords, can't forget the big swords. All these things make me sick, and they should make every other warm blooded, apple pie loving, Russkie hatin American just as sick!

Where is your sense of patriotism my tomodachis!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wraith5k on 2006-10-18 15:35 ]</font>

DreamLocke
Oct 18, 2006, 05:34 PM
Ok here we go...his last topic got locked too...avoid feeding the troll.

-Break-
Oct 18, 2006, 05:34 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:33, wraith5k wrote:
because WoW is in everyway superior to everything ever created.

OMG. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyly
Oct 18, 2006, 05:35 PM
Go play that then, and leave the forums.

-Break-
Oct 18, 2006, 05:36 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:34, DreamLocke wrote:
Ok here we go...his last topic got locked too...avoid feeding the troll.

I'm sorry, *wipes tear from his eye*, it was just too funny.

Tystys
Oct 18, 2006, 05:37 PM
LMFAO.

You know, if you said that shit in real life, I would kick you in the nuts.

Listen, asshole, why you even stayed around for 35 posts is beyond me. none of us are saying this game is ground breaking. WoW is not superior to everything in ever created.

GTFO MY INTERNETZ FANBOIZ

StanleyPain
My sarcasm detector is exploding!!!

Bleemo
You should know not to compare WoW to another online RPG on their fansite forums buddy.

You'll get the, "Wait, you think WoW has something ON PSU? Oh no you just didn't," response.

And you rate games quite poorly my friend.

MXdude
Oct 18, 2006, 05:38 PM
what would be the fun in having lots of different games ALL having the same game play?

Change is good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

and WoW i got bored of after 1 month...i dont like the click system of fighting.

Sev
In before the lock... w00t!

-Break-
You son of a gun. Such a pointless topic. Anything is better that WoW.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Break- on 2006-10-18 15:40 ]</font>

wraith5k
ah, I knew I was kidding myself to think someone would read the whole thing and have a working sarcasm detector. Ah well. 6 days and counting.

Except for Stanleypain. You get a cookie.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wraith5k on 2006-10-18 15:39 ]</font>

Cross
Oct 18, 2006, 05:39 PM
You... You guys do know that his post was completely sarcastic... right? ....Right?!

please tell me you know that

Numnuttz
lol i think well see more of these topics til the game is released or even after that.

Garnet_Moon
Funny thing is I played both FFXI and WoW before PSU. Once I get my copy i'm dropping both of them like a bad habit. I absolutely love the way Sega and Sonic Team handles the Phantasy Star franchise.

DreamLocke
Oct 18, 2006, 05:40 PM
Before this gets locked, I just want to applaud your vague sarcasm *bows*

Okay, I had to throw the troll a small treat there. Sorry. No more troll food for you.

Tystys
Yeah I did. I'd still kick him in the nuts because he said WoW was completely superior.

Still, my arguement stands.

GTFO MAH INTERNETZ FANBOIZ

Foxix
uhhh am I the only one that noticed he was complimenting PSU? If you can't see the sarcasm then you have some serious problems. That or most of you stopped reading after the WoW comment because your impatient http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I have to agree the FUD and haters have been getting really bad around the PSU forums lately.

Tystys
Oct 18, 2006, 05:41 PM
No, I kept reading. The problem is I semi believed that mainly because there are idiots like that who inhabit our world, unfortunately.

However, after re-reading it, I was like
"Wait....I GET IT!" lmao

MXdude
Oct 18, 2006, 05:42 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:38, wraith5k wrote:
ah, I knew I was kidding myself to think someone would read the whole thing and have a working sarcasm detector. Ah well. 6 days and counting.

Except for Stanleypain. You get a cookie.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wraith5k on 2006-10-18 15:39 ]</font>

Not many people tend to read a whole post when it starts flaming a game they like http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DreamLocke
Oct 18, 2006, 05:42 PM
uhhh am I the only one that noticed he was complimenting PSU? If you can't see the sarcasm then you have some serious problems. That or most of you stopped reading after the WoW comment because your impatient

Lol you posted too fast. The sarcasm was noted.

-Break-
Oct 18, 2006, 05:43 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:40, Foxix wrote:
uhhh am I the only one that noticed he was complimenting PSU? If you can't see the sarcasm then you have some serious problems. That or most of you stopped reading after the WoW comment because your impatient http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I have to agree the FUD and haters have been getting really bad around the PSU forums lately.

I stopped after the WoW comment because I was laughing too hard to concentrate whether the comment was sarcastic or not.

Foxix
Oct 18, 2006, 05:44 PM
I just feel bad for this guy getting flamed for something that is imo really funny http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and just points out how quick to flame people are now hah.

Trinitystar
Oct 18, 2006, 05:44 PM
This game need to come now ppl are cracking up lmao

Saphion
Oct 18, 2006, 05:45 PM
I really don't know what I find funnier - the excellently sarcastic original post or the silly buggers who actually believe the OP was being serious.

wraith5k
Oct 18, 2006, 05:45 PM
*sigh* just wanted a quick laff before headin off to night class. I phailed. Even though some of you people are really hostile and MAYBE illiterate.

>.>

DarkShadowX
Oct 18, 2006, 05:46 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:45, Saphion wrote:
I really don't know what I find funnier - the excellently sarcastic original post or the silly buggers who actually believe the OP was being serious.

It was all funny, foolish, but funny.

Bluecowbank
Oct 18, 2006, 05:47 PM
I like PSU's voice chat because it discourages fucktards like the WoW idiot here from shooting off there mouth, If WoW was so much superior to this game, why are you not playing that and posting hate mail on the forum, or maybe in lingo u can get, if alliance are so much better and superior than horde, why make a horde character and blam the general channel making urself look like an ass?

Cojiro
1) You suck
2) WOW sucks.
3) GTFO my intawetz.

kyubi888
lol had to reread it before i noticed the sarcasm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyubi888 on 2006-10-18 15:56 ]</font>

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 18, 2006, 05:48 PM
OMG ITS NOT LIKE WOW. This may be a hard pill to swallow but...this isn't wow. I know, I'm sorry. Need a shoulder to cry on?

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1298566

PS: I love wow and psu, and I would only play one of they were the same.

/sarcasm >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2006-10-18 15:49 ]</font>

Mewn
I can't believe so many people thought it was serious.

Still, not particularly funny, but a good try nonetheless.

Rizen
I must say I had to read it twice before I actually laughed. The first time I read it I was like...'wtf?! backwards logic?' Then I read it again then I started to laugh. Good one lol

Saphion
Oct 18, 2006, 05:50 PM
People are still missing the sarcasm despite it being pointed out multiple times?

This just gets funnier and funnier.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 18, 2006, 05:51 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:50, Saphion wrote:
People are still missing the sarcasm despite it being pointed out multiple times?

This just gets funnier and funnier.

I noticed it after my post, but I still liek my objection

Mag_Launcher
Oct 18, 2006, 05:52 PM
FLAME VISIT +9

Also go suck an egg.

Rizen
Oct 18, 2006, 05:54 PM
http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/ds/g/y/gysads106.jpg

Fin
Oct 18, 2006, 05:54 PM
I think my eyes glazed over as soon as I read "WoW" >.> didn't catch the sarcasm either until I noticed there were a bunch of replies and re-read it XD

DarkShadowX
Oct 18, 2006, 05:56 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:54, Rizen wrote:
http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/ds/g/y/gysads106.jpg

lol, go Pheonix!!!!

FenixStryk
Oct 18, 2006, 05:57 PM
It wasn't very funny to me. He sounds way too much like an actual noob.

Xeraphim
Oct 18, 2006, 05:58 PM
Coming from a person who quit WoW for this game, I died laughing reading that post. There's no way you could've been serious and used the word "Fluff" as many times as you did. Props to you!

World of Warcraft FTL.

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 18, 2006, 06:00 PM
WoW is in everyway superior to everything ever created.[/b [b]Omg, I have to actually press buttons to do damamge instead of hit /attack and wait like in FFXI? WHAT THE FLYING fluff! Why is this game so damned fast paced? Why can I accomplish things in 30 mins instead of having to wait an hour and a half for a party to get shit done? Now THAT is my idea of a fun time!

1. WoW, even if it was the greatest thing ever, you have to note it being second best to the machine it runs on ;o

2. That's an insult to EVERY MMMO OT THERE. I love it. Go post that on the WoW or CoH forums and I'll laugh at the avalanch of flaming.

3. I figured out the sarcasm by the time you started talking about the games pace >_>;;

Alexandrious1
Oct 18, 2006, 06:00 PM
Meh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-10-18 16:01 ]</font>

Killuminati
Oct 18, 2006, 06:01 PM
On 2006-10-18 15:37, Tystys wrote:
LMFAO.

You know, if you said that shit in real life, I would kick you in the nuts.

Listen, asshole, why you even stayed around for 35 posts is beyond me. none of us are saying this game is ground breaking. WoW is not superior to everything in ever created.

GTFO MY INTERNETZ FANBOIZ

You are not taking this guy serious are you?

Sevenfold
Oct 18, 2006, 06:03 PM
Woah, isnt this like the 3rd post like this in the last 5 minutes? LoL, these angry noobs make me laugh.

Killuminati
Oct 18, 2006, 06:03 PM
On 2006-10-18 16:00, Sgt_Shligger wrote:

WoW is in everyway superior to everything ever created.[/b [b]Omg, I have to actually press buttons to do damamge instead of hit /attack and wait like in FFXI? WHAT THE FLYING fluff! Why is this game so damned fast paced? Why can I accomplish things in 30 mins instead of having to wait an hour and a half for a party to get shit done? Now THAT is my idea of a fun time!

1. WoW, even if it was the greatest thing ever, you have to note it being second best to the machine it runs on ;o

2. That's an insult to EVERY MMMO OT THERE. I love it. Go post that on the WoW or CoH forums and I'll laugh at the avalanch of flaming.

3. I figured out the sarcasm by the time you started talking about the games pace >_>;;

Same can't believe people took this guy serious.

ANIMEniac
Oct 18, 2006, 06:05 PM
LOLOL this is the funniest post i have seen in a while

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 18, 2006, 06:06 PM
I think this topic has it's usefulness squeezed out. . . All in favor of dump to FKL say AYE!

AYE

Sexy_Raine
Oct 18, 2006, 06:06 PM
Oh, your so lucky I continued reading after that WOW comment.
*Puts away flamethower*

Idiot WOW fanboys don't belong here. WOW is hardly the greatest thing ever, seriously. Unlike WOW players, at least most people here are smart gamers.

Okay, I'm done venting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-10-18 16:07 ]</font>

Himmelhand
Oct 18, 2006, 06:08 PM
I got the sarcasm most of the way through the post.. It was more like "He can't be serious... Can he?" Sarcastic comments aren't as funny on the internet, because there is no tone of voice.

Yoruichi
Oct 18, 2006, 06:10 PM
On 2006-10-18 16:06, Sexy_Raine wrote:
Oh, your so lucky I continued reading after that WOW comment.
*Puts away flamethower*

Idiot WOW fanboys don't belong here. WOW is hardly the greatest thing ever, seriously. Unlike WOW players, at least most people here are smart gamers.

Okay, I'm done venting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-10-18 16:07 ]</font>

Was it really necessary to flame the WoW players that actually surpassed puberty? Or were you putting yourself in with the immature fanbase?

Hozanto
Oct 18, 2006, 06:10 PM
If he was joking or not why someone even care enough to waste 10 minutes of there short lives just to flame....?
Besides its not stoping you guys from gettin the game is it?? LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hozanto on 2006-10-18 16:11 ]</font>

Tystys
Oct 18, 2006, 06:12 PM
YAY FOR FLAME WARS.

Ok seriously guys, he's had his fun.

WHERE IS THE MOD

Undubbed
Oct 18, 2006, 06:12 PM
What I don't understand is why make such a sarcastic topic like this?

Just doesn't seem appropriate for a site/board like this...

Maybe GameFAQs....maybe Gamespot, but not a board like this where 98% of the people here enjoy the game.

Just seems pretty stupid to make a topic like this on this board.

EDIT: To clarify, what I mean is that you don't find many haters on this board to constitute a topic like this. It's almost like preaching to the choir.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Undubbed on 2006-10-18 16:14 ]</font>

Alexandrious1
Oct 18, 2006, 06:13 PM
On 2006-10-18 16:12, Tystys wrote:
YAY FOR FLAME WARS.

Ok seriously guys, he's had his fun.

WHERE IS THE MOD

Fun stuff, I got your WoW though...check my signature =3

Yoiyami
Oct 18, 2006, 06:15 PM
This looks a lot like a mockery of all the flames that go on in this forum (because it is)... I personally thought it was hilarious even if it's spammy/flamey.

I'm surprised a lot of people are taking it seriously. o.o;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoiyami on 2006-10-18 16:16 ]</font>

Tystys
Oct 18, 2006, 06:17 PM
It's a PSU Fan forum.

He's sarcastically flaming PSU.

Sarcasm is highly undetectable in writing

See where I'm going with this?

Undubbed
Oct 18, 2006, 06:19 PM
The sarcasm was extremely obvious though...

ANIMEniac
Oct 18, 2006, 06:24 PM
"i hate how amazing this game looks."

written sarcasm... but was it hard to catch? maybe if you were blind in one eye and cant see out the other

Zolpner
Oct 18, 2006, 06:25 PM
Funniest part: everyone immediatly started moaning and dissin' at him. O-o
I think it was pretty detectable. But y'know, human nature is quick defence in something they believe in.

:] I likes it, its a review for PSU = good in negative light.
10/10!

Edit: Infact, this post is actually pretty informing to tell the difference between stuff for new people. GG.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2006-10-18 16:25 ]</font>

VanHalen
Oct 18, 2006, 06:27 PM
must'nt get angry... dont get angry everyone has there own opinions. grr... WoW is a good game though i only seen it but it ain the best no video game is the best cause theres always gonna be one better and if you dont like PSU the forget you dont complain to everyone else

Musashy
Oct 18, 2006, 06:32 PM
Someone forgot to take there medication today..............WoW is no where near the greatest game ever created lol. You my friend should be shot stabbed and hung at the same time. Like a friend of mine once said......The hottest places in hell are reserved for two people........back stabbers and WoW addicts...........You are prolly the person who cant get past the first boss so you give up and say the game sux. Just because you have the iq of 42 (legally dead) doesnt mean you have to spread your stupidity to all of us. So my neighborhood loser go play WoW and wack off to some female elf since Wow is so great.

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 18, 2006, 06:33 PM
I knew this was sarcasm after the first couple sentences, you gotta be prettty retarded and dense not to notice it

Edit: actually, the first sentence

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-10-18 16:34 ]</font>

VanHalen
Oct 18, 2006, 06:35 PM
oh and btw i hate the terms orcs, elves, and dwarfs just wanted to add that in

Zolpner
Oct 18, 2006, 06:36 PM
On 2006-10-18 16:32, Musashy wrote:
Someone forgot to take there medication today..............WoW is no where near the greatest game ever created lol. You my friend should be shot stabbed and hung at the same time. Like a friend of mine once said......The hottest places in hell are reserved for two people........back stabbers and WoW addicts...........You are prolly the person who cant get past the first boss so you give up and say the game sux. Just because you have the iq of 42 (legally dead) doesnt mean you have to spread your stupidity to all of us. So my neighborhood loser go play WoW and wack off to some female elf since Wow is so great.

Re-read the post or read following posts ftw x]

Edit: Aye, you coulnd't get it from the first sentence "First off this game is too much like PSO." Can from the next though. Please read the whole post before abusing, people. x.x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2006-10-18 16:38 ]</font>

Rizen
Oct 18, 2006, 06:36 PM
Err...no you cant, no matter how good you are at understanding something, you wouldnt get it just by reading the very first sentence. Unless you got ESP.

I swear, your posts are nothing but ways to make yourself sound better than someone else.

afcakey
Oct 18, 2006, 06:37 PM
posting in this legendary thread.

You think a game made by asians would be the typical american mmorpg

best part ever!

-Break-
Oct 18, 2006, 06:38 PM
On 2006-10-18 16:36, Rizen wrote:
Err...no you cant, no matter how good you are at understanding something, you wouldnt get it just by reading the very first sentence. Unless you got ESP.

I swear, your posts are nothing but ways to make yourself sound better than someone else.

That's ironic. Look at what his name is.

Cross
Oct 18, 2006, 06:39 PM
The best thing is that not only are people not smart enough to figure out what the original post is actually saying, they're also too stupid and lazy to bother reading the rest of the thread before they mash on the Post Reply button.

Rizen
On 2006-10-18 16:38, -Break- wrote:
That's ironic. Look at what his name is.

I was about to edit that into my post but you said it for me...lol

Luno
the funniest thing about this thread is that most people didn't get that it was sarcasm.

Musashy
Errr sorry jumped the gun a lil bit.........................just a lil.................

VanHalen
Oct 18, 2006, 06:42 PM
i did read it but i didnt understand it i feel dumb sarcasm is a %&*%#

Musashy
Oct 18, 2006, 06:44 PM
Sometimes its hard to get sarcasm in writting because a lot of sarcasm depends on the tone you say things in not the words themselves.

Rizen
Oct 18, 2006, 06:52 PM
I will also like to add that sarcasm is a bit harder to detect if you dont know the person or not familiar with the person's posting style.

For example, if someone with 1 post count posts sarcasm, alot of people wont detect the sarcasm and will attack.

Now if it was say...me or Parn posting sarcasm, it would be caught almost right off the bat because people are more familiar with our posting styles and know we are two very silly people in general.

My 2 cent.

P_C_A
Oct 18, 2006, 06:57 PM
lol...fluffing...

DONTOSE
Oct 18, 2006, 07:14 PM
I get it he was joking this topic is funny when he said that you have to actually press buttons to do damamge instead of hit /attack and wait like in FFXI I was rooling in lol because he said that waiting to half to attack is more fun then doing your own combos and attacking on your own reading that part of the topic made me know that he was joking

Authenticate
Oct 18, 2006, 07:17 PM
This Thread sucks don't read/click it.

Kizzy
Oct 18, 2006, 07:17 PM
Thread closed/locked.

The end.

Razorback
Oct 18, 2006, 07:19 PM

Where is your sense of patriotism my tomodachis!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wraith5k on 2006-10-18 15:35 ]</font>

First off your a virgan and will be for life, k now go kill youself yourself or join the gay-straight allinace in your school/community, trust me your a prime example

Rizen
Oct 18, 2006, 07:23 PM
People! Read through the topic before you post the flame...he was using sarcasm...
Im just going to quote myself

On 2006-10-18 16:52, Rizen wrote:
I will also like to add that sarcasm is a bit harder to detect if you dont know the person or not familiar with the person's posting style.

For example, if someone with 1 post count posts sarcasm, alot of people wont detect the sarcasm and will attack.

Now if it was say...me or Parn posting sarcasm, it would be caught almost right off the bat because people are more familiar with our posting styles and know we are two very silly people in general.

eselv73
Oct 18, 2006, 07:25 PM
Wow everyone here is retarded for not knowing this is a joke

Dr_Lantis
Oct 18, 2006, 07:26 PM
I love trolls

Ryna
Oct 18, 2006, 07:27 PM
I am going to lock this thread since the OP has already made his point.