PDA

View Full Version : So, how does Shared Storage work, exactly?

FenixStryk
Oct 18, 2006, 09:42 PM
I'm assuming you just store it in your PM then go to your other character and take it out, but since I've never done it... I get an excuse to make a new topic! XD

I mention this because when I wanted new clothes, I just made a new character with different clothes, unequipped it, and then traded it to a friend who gave it back. It would be a lot easier to just use the Shared Storage. =]

MrConstipated
Oct 18, 2006, 09:45 PM
im pretty sure shared storage is basically a bank that all your characters of the same account can pull out of. Defenitly beats handing to a friend, getting on your other char, then tradeing.

Ether
Oct 18, 2006, 09:59 PM
PM Storage is seperate from the shared bank. PMs seem to be able to hold unlimited items, while the shared bank (which is on the wall across from your PM) can hold about 30 things

FenixStryk
Oct 18, 2006, 10:01 PM
On 2006-10-18 19:59, Ether wrote:PM Storage is seperate from the shared bank. PMs seem to be able to hold unlimited items, while the shared bank (which is on the wall across from your PM) can hold about 30 things.Jsut what I was looking for. Thanks for the info! Now I'll just be transfering me Lobas and Raptus armor... =]

Kurushii
Oct 18, 2006, 10:02 PM
Shared storage isn't controlled by your PM. It is a box attached to the wall the opposite side of the PM in your room (the PM storage is only for that one character). There is a limit on how many items can go in the shared storage but so far I havent seen anything that wasn't allowed to be placed in it. You can do rares, room decorations, equipment, clothing, exc. Ya and your idea is what everyone does for getting the other basic clothing colors without paying for it. Just create a new character, run into your dressing room (which is like 4 feet from where you start at), unequip the clothing you want, run to the shared storage (right behind where you start), drop the items in it, load up your main character and grab the clothing out. Done deal and saves you 1k+ meseta from buying those clothing parts from the shop.

Trinitystar
Oct 18, 2006, 10:20 PM
On 2006-10-18 20:02, Kurushii wrote:
Shared storage isn't controlled by your PM. It is a box attached to the wall the opposite side of the PM in your room (the PM storage is only for that one character). There is a limit on how many items can go in the shared storage but so far I havent seen anything that wasn't allowed to be placed in it. You can do rares, room decorations, equipment, clothing, exc. Ya and your idea is what everyone does for getting the other basic clothing colors without paying for it. Just create a new character, run into your dressing room (which is like 4 feet from where you start at), unequip the clothing you want, run to the shared storage (right behind where you start), drop the items in it, load up your main character and grab the clothing out. Done deal and saves you 1k+ meseta from buying those clothing parts from the shop.

Thats my plan after seeing the price of the otheroutfits lol