PDA

View Full Version : how do you use cut in chat

shadynook
Oct 18, 2006, 11:49 PM
cut in chat?

wraith5k
Oct 18, 2006, 11:52 PM
Reading those two posts actually made me laugh. 2 points to you good sir!

TheGreyCliche
Oct 19, 2006, 12:50 AM
actually... ahem... i'd kinda like to know how to use it.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rurisho
Oct 19, 2006, 08:33 AM
So would i. I can get it to work with all my stanrd phrases "Hello" "Help me" etc. But when i type something myself.. How do i use it for that?

Zabot
Oct 19, 2006, 09:42 AM
in order to use cut in chat, this is for the 360 ok, i learned on the BETA, you press right on the D-pad to bring up your shortcuts, then Hold the Right Trigger and press right on the D-pad again, it will give you a list of what emotions you can use. If you want it to be a spiky exciting text, hold the Left trigger. and if you want it to be bubbles, the click and Hold the Left Thumb Stick.

Peace hope this helps

princejake2
Oct 19, 2006, 09:44 AM
If you have a keyboard, you hold shift for spikey, and tab for the emotions... forgot the thought bubble keys though.

Zabot
Oct 19, 2006, 09:46 AM
On 2006-10-19 07:44, princejake2 wrote:
If you have a keyboard, you hold shift for spikey, and tab for the emotions... forgot the thought bubble keys though.

CTRL

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Akaimizu
Oct 19, 2006, 09:50 AM
If you want a zoomed facial expression, cut-in-chat.

One way to do it, via keyboard is to start typing with @[number]

where [number] is a number from 1-17, I think. Not sure exactly how many different face emotes and portraits there are, but it didn't go too far. Press space after that, and then the text you want to say with that pic.

Zabot
Oct 19, 2006, 09:51 AM
On 2006-10-19 06:33, Rurisho wrote:
So would i. I can get it to work with all my stanrd phrases "Hello" "Help me" etc. But when i type something myself.. How do i use it for that?

you have to go to the menu, go to comunity, then shortcuts, and you can edit what they are from there, you can only use shortcuts for cutins as far as in know, hope that helps

Peace