PDA

View Full Version : MS POINTS!!! For hunters license I wish they would give a re

Valter
Oct 19, 2006, 09:56 AM
I mean come on. There is speculation out there yes you can no you cant. I believe that the part that is the most confusing about the whole thing is that sega said that they put everything on MarketPlace to make it easier for 360 owners and as everyone knows almost everything uses MS points on marketplace. I think they just dont know and there is know way to really find out unless they say something about it or wait till the game comes out.

Mag_Launcher
Oct 19, 2006, 10:02 AM
From what I'm seeing of it, signs are pointing to no. It is quite an unusual payment method...

And besides, don't you need access to a credit card to get points as well? Kinda defeats the whole purpose of not having to use a card, then.

Zabot
Oct 19, 2006, 10:06 AM
On 2006-10-19 08:02, Mag_Launcher wrote:
From what I'm seeing of it, signs are pointing to no. It is quite an unusual payment method...

And besides, don't you need access to a credit card to get points as well? Kinda defeats the whole purpose of not having to use a card, then.

no, you dont need a credit card, you can go buy microsof t PTS Cards at A gamer Store, like EB games, gamestop, etc, you can get a 1600 pts card for $20 and that will last you for 2 months on PSU

Mag_Launcher
Oct 19, 2006, 10:08 AM
I see, nevermind me, then. But even so, it doesn't look too likely to me.

Zabot
Oct 19, 2006, 10:12 AM
On 2006-10-19 08:08, Mag_Launcher wrote:
I see, nevermind me, then. But even so, it doesn't look too likely to me.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif NP no worries. peace lunch time