PDA

View Full Version : Question For Fellow Importers....

Battra
Oct 19, 2006, 01:00 PM
On PS2, what server do you normally play on?

I've been told that World 1, Universe 5 typically has American players.

Also...would you like to meet up and exchange cards?

uhawww
Oct 19, 2006, 01:02 PM
I'm on World 2. Universe 5 usually.
There are a few of us (English-speaking PSOW members) there, but it's mostly JP, which is fine by me either way.
I'm online late night or morning EST, usually in or around Holtes Flyer Base/Raffon Base Camp.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: uhawww on 2006-10-19 11:04 ]</font>

Battra
Oct 19, 2006, 01:04 PM
I prefer to play with JP/Import players. I don't like playing with the unwashed masses....when I used to play PSO and PSOI&II+ with the NA players...it seemed like it was all hackers and dupers...bah.

I don't need that crap. Online my character is Battra, but in katakana.

uhawww
Oct 19, 2006, 01:07 PM
On 2006-10-19 11:04, Battra wrote:
I don't like playing with the unwashed masses....

You might want to watch your rhetoric a little...
lest you have a formidable flame shield...

Other than that, It'd be cool to meet up sometime.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: uhawww on 2006-10-19 11:07 ]</font>

kirinano
Oct 19, 2006, 01:16 PM
On 2006-10-19 11:04, Battra wrote:
I prefer to play with JP/Import players. I don't like playing with the unwashed masses....when I used to play PSO and PSOI&II+ with the NA players...it seemed like it was all hackers and dupers...bah.

I don't need that crap. Online my character is Battra, but in katakana.

Um, the use and spread of the dupe glitch in I&II began with JP players. In fact, I saw it with my own eyes. I imported that game and witnessed JP players in open games teaching and using the dupe glitch.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I seem to need a bath.

Bast
Oct 19, 2006, 01:24 PM
On 2006-10-19 11:16, kirinano wrote:
Um, the use and spread of the dupe glitch in I&II began with JP players. In fact, I saw it with my own eyes. I imported that game and witnessed JP players in open games teaching and using the dupe glitch.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I seem to need a bath.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The whole "unwashed masses" seems like a very egotistic elitist remark.

People in glass houses...

Battra
Oct 19, 2006, 01:58 PM
Let me apologize for my lack of tact. I tend to blurt things out w/o really thinking them through, and again I'm sorry.

I wasn't referring to anyone that would be on this board. I would think that if you were here, you'd better than the folks I was referring to.

When it comes to the JP players, I tend to have more fun with them, because I run into less problems with them. Only 2 or 3 have ever been outright rude to me, and none of them have ever cheated against me personally.

So again, I apologize.

kirinano
Oct 19, 2006, 02:05 PM
Thanks for saying that, Battra.

I'm glad you're having fun in the import. That's cool.

No need to apologize, imho, but I would suggest (as uhawww said) that you "might want to watch your rhetoric a little..."

Cheers.

kyori
Oct 19, 2006, 02:06 PM
Most of the import folk here are on World 1. While server doesn't really matter, tho as of late it's beel ike 42.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyori on 2006-10-19 12:06 ]</font>

Battra
Oct 19, 2006, 02:13 PM
On 2006-10-19 12:05, kirinano wrote:
Thanks for saying that, Battra.

I'm glad you're having fun in the import. That's cool.

No need to apologize, imho, but I would suggest (as uhawww said) that you "might want to watch your rhetoric a little..."

Cheers.

I tend to forget that people don't know what I'm thinking when I say things from time to time...it's a bit of a personality flaw...I try not to be too much of an ass...but sometimes...whoops. ^_^v

mechatra
Oct 19, 2006, 03:52 PM
Again like Uhawwww , I'm on World 2 - moving from universe to universe but normally on universe 05, hanging either outside the Holtes flyer base, or the Dagora city Flyer base.

Character name's Kouyou.

Lovejuice
Oct 19, 2006, 06:10 PM
So outside of you guys, are there many on World 2 these days? I'm thinking of making a little newbie character on there for giggles.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lovejuice on 2006-10-19 16:15 ]</font>

Jools
Oct 19, 2006, 06:20 PM
Hey Battra, I'd be happy to meet up with ya. What level(s) are you?

Come online right now if you're about, otherwise pm me.

-Jools

uhawww
Oct 19, 2006, 06:28 PM
Not really.
It gets kind of packed at peak, but off peak World 2 is quiet as a churchmouse...or perhap some other pious rodent...
I usually run with either Kouyou or a group of JP players I've gotten to know fairly well.