PDA

View Full Version : Force: Lets Talk Technics!

Nestahima
Oct 19, 2006, 03:20 PM
Heya all. I'm looking for a place for us wannabe Forces to talk about techincs. Strenghts, ablities, weaknesses, etc.

So I came up with this little thread.

I just want to start a compilation of uses and tactics for TECHNICS, as well as opinions of the spells themselves.

I'm going to critic the single target spells found in the X360 beta, since that is all I really go off of.

Foie: Great single target damage, reliable flight path, 8 (lower) PP cost, and has a nice status effect of burning
Overall: 8/10

Barta: Low single target damage, but can hit more than one target. Reliable flight path. 10 (higher) PP cost. Has a great status effect (Freeze completely stops enemies), but doesn't seem to work often.
Overall: 5/10

Zonde: Low single target damage, but can hit more than one target. Reliable flight path. 10 (higher PP cost). Has a good status effect (shock), but doesn't seem to work too often.
Overall: 5/10

Diga: Very high single target damage. Unreliable flight path, and hard to aim. 8 (lower) PP cost. Status effect is poor compared to the others.
Overall 8/10

My hopes -- I really love Barta, however I use Diga more because of its high damage. I wish Barta had a good use, but right now, I only use it on ice-weak enemies.

A question of mine is -- is there anyway to make Barta compare in single target damage to Foie/Diga?

DizzyDi
Oct 19, 2006, 03:23 PM
USE ON ENEMIES WEAK TO ICE AND/OR LEVEL IT UP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2006-10-19 13:26 ]</font>

EJ
Oct 19, 2006, 03:27 PM
in other stages there are fire elements mnsters so barta will come in handy there.

Mwabwetumba
Oct 19, 2006, 03:28 PM
Dont forget that it gets kinda huge when it reaches higher levels, thus more monsters will be hit..

RSmiroldo
Oct 19, 2006, 03:28 PM
I played through the japenese version as strictly a force. Diga is incredibly over powering though barta is kind of weak at times at higher levels it def makes a come back. I'm hoping that when the US version comes out that they quickly get the light and dark spells released.

Grr
Oct 19, 2006, 03:38 PM
As stated before in the ranger post, and one of my posts, the general idea in PSO has been fire is the strongest element , that seems true in PSU as well , with Foie and fire PA bullets getting a higher %ATP (or TAP) bonus than ice or lightning , earth seems to be a power elemnet as well. But do take in to consideration that Ice can freese , and Lightning can shock , both of those are very useful .
something to watch out for is that earth spells can actually silence enemies , which combined with its foie like damage potential , is looking like a really good line of spells.

not to mention the element bonus from using different elements to match the weakness of the mob

in short : Dont be tempted to use only fire element becuase of it high %ATP mod , but make sure you have each element reasonably levled (and feel free to let a rafoie blast go on serveral smaller enemies that are weaker to fire and/or an ice based boss with many target points)

Edit thanks Etehr and others. as far as the tier spells go from what im told (as far as %tap goes),

earth>fire lightning>ice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grr on 2006-10-19 18:56 ]</font>

Pengfishh
Oct 19, 2006, 03:48 PM
I could dig an SL-1200 MK2.

Nestahima
Oct 19, 2006, 03:51 PM
On 2006-10-19 13:38, Grr wrote:
As stated before in the ranger post, and one of my posts, the general idea in PSO has been fire is the strongest element , that seems true in PSU as well , with Foie and fire PA bullets getting a higher %ATP (or TAP) bonus than ice or lightning , earth seems to be a power elemnet as well. But do take in to consideration that Ice can freese , and Lightning can shock , both of those are very useful .
something to watch out for is that earth spells can actually silence enemies , which combined with its foie like damage potential , is looking like a really good line of spells.

not to mention the element bonus from using different elements to match the weakness of the mob

in short : Dont be tempted to use only fire element becuase of it high %ATP mod , but make sure you have each element reasonably levled (and feel free to let a rafoie blast go on serveral smaller enemies that are weaker to fire and/or an ice based boss with many target points)

Earth seems to have the highest % damage (and or TAP). Earth just has the parabolic flight path which lacks range and makes it hard to target.

Rizen
Oct 19, 2006, 03:54 PM
I think that Itsuki-chan posted that Earth and Fire has the same % damage with guns but thats guns and this is spells lol
I kinda noticed offline that my Earth and Fire spells did roughly the same amount of damage in some cases.

Vhex
Oct 19, 2006, 03:56 PM
Well, the Dark and Light atrribute spells will be released on the US servers the same amount of time it took to release them on the JP servers.

Anyway, To get the most usage out of your technics, make Elemental rods and don't mix your elements. EX. If you want really strong Barta, make an elemental Ice rod/wand (synth the board with a reiphoton) with only ICE attribute spells, eg. Barta and Gibarta. Also, grinding your rods helps to further enhance your spell's potency.

All the spells are equally effective despite what the newer forces speculate. Each have their uses.

>Diga: Powerful yet slow, great for slow enemies. Silence helps sometimes. May take awhile to get used to it, but if you master this one, you'll dish out major damage.

>Barta: Great mob spell. Freezing is effective for your own protection, especially when soloing. Level it up early for fast leveling. Great for taking out De Regan(raffon) and Onmagoug(mizuraki).

>Zonde: Also a good multi-hitter, similar to Barta, with its shock side-effect. This spell is great against Bysha (in Haruka) as well.

>Foie: A faster single hit spell than diga, good for beginners in that aspect. Only spell-type that can damage the monster even after you hit it (with burning).

Also, when taking missons only take weapons spells you need.

Ether
Oct 19, 2006, 04:10 PM
On 2006-10-19 13:54, Rizen wrote:
I think that Itsuki-chan posted that Earth and Fire has the same % damage with guns

For guns, earth and fire are the strongest, but with techs earth is noticably stronger than fire, and lightning is stronger than ice

As far as their TP modifiers go, I think this is how they all stack up

Diga - Strongest
Foie
Radiga
Rafoie
Razonde
Rabarta
Zonde
Barta - Weakest

Nestahima
Oct 19, 2006, 08:35 PM
Bump -- great info.

I'd really like to make a strong barta wand. However, I havent tested the synth stuff yet, or grinders. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Maxurion
Oct 19, 2006, 08:38 PM
During my time in the 360 Beta I've tried all 3 classes, I liked hunter, got frustrated a little by ranger, and absolutely LOVED force.

Therefore, I'm going to list the advantages/ disadvantages of all the force spells featured in the Beta.

Due to the lack of lock-on, it's significantly harder to aim spells in PSU then it was in PSO. This is a good thing in my opinion since it makes the force class require at least semi-skilled players to use it efficiently. To counter this effect, I've found that using strafe (left bumper on 360) and aligning the enemies with your characters head is a good way to aim your spells. This could be harder if your character is smaller.

Some spells cause status effects. They are:
Burn - causes damage to be inflicted over time.
Freeze - causes enemies to... well, freeze. They hold still for a few seconds so you can pummel them a bit.
Shock - prevents enemies from attacking. I'm pretty sure they can still move around though.
Silence - prevents enemies from casting spells.

NOTE: Damage is in percentage of total TAP. So if you had a TECHNIC that did 200% damage and had 100 TAP, it would do 200 damage. Also, damage percentages here are based on level 1 TECHNICs, so if you level them up they will do more damage.

Foie - A simple fire-based TECHNIC, it shoots in a straight line in the air at a fair pace. Does 221% damage. Only hits one foe. This will probably be your most-used attack spell. Costs 8 pp and occasionally inflicts burn.

Rafoie - A fire-based TECHNIC, it blasts a large orb in the air in front of you. Can hit multiple foes at once. Does 131% damage. Takes a bit of practice to find the right spot. Costs 16pp and inflicts burn occasionally. Use it against 3 or more foes.

Barta - A simple ice-based TECHNIC, its shoots a slow moving line of ice along the ground straight ahead. Can travel through enemies. Does 101% damage. Costs 10 pp and inflicts freeze occasionally.

Rabarta - An ice-based TECHNIC, it blasts a large area of the ground in front of you. Can hit multiple foes at once. Does 121% damage. Costs 16pp and inflicts freeze occasionally.

Zonde - A lightning-based TECHNIC, its shoots a fast-moving ball of lightning straight ahead. Can travel through foes. Does 106% damage. Costs 10 pp and inflicts shock occasionally.

Razonde - A lightning-based TECHNIC, it calls a giant bolt of lightning down in front of you. Can hit multiple foes at once. Does 126% damage. Costs 16 pp and inflicts shock occasionally. Can Also knock foes over.

Diga - A simple earth-based TECHNIC, it lobs a slow-moving chunk of molten magma directly in front of you. Only hits one foe. Does 231% damage. Costs 8 pp and inflicts silence occasionally. Don't use it against small foes.

Radiga - An earth-based TECHNIC, it makes a large pillar of magma burst forth from the ground in front of you. Can hit multiple foes at once. Does 141% damage. Costs 16 pp and inflicts silence occasionally.

Resta - A light-based TECHNIC, it heals you and nearby allies. Costs 30 pp.

Reverser - A light-based TECHNIC. Cures all status ailments. Costs 8 pp. (NOTE: It can't revive people or cure the negative effects of megistar)

NOTE: I just cut-and-pasted this from one of my other psots. But it's all there.

EDIT: Added in Razonde's knockover. Thanks -Break-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maxurion on 2006-10-19 18:42 ]</font>

-Break-
Oct 19, 2006, 08:39 PM
Might want to add that Razonde knocks down foes, making it incredibly useful.

Maxurion
Oct 19, 2006, 08:40 PM
It does huh? Alright, I'll add that in...

Nestahima
Oct 19, 2006, 08:42 PM
I never noticed that it knocked foes down.

I'm actually starting to fear that Forces will be the new Hunters though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Maxurion
Oct 19, 2006, 08:49 PM
Hunters are the new Hunters. Heeheehee...

I personally like the new forces much better then the old ones.

MayLee
Oct 19, 2006, 08:51 PM
I have not played the PSU beta version but it sees that they have new TECHNICS

I love elemental attacks and fire and Ice element spells I always use. (Not always)

-Break-
Oct 19, 2006, 08:53 PM
On 2006-10-19 18:42, Nestahima wrote:
I never noticed that it knocked foes down.

I'm actually starting to fear that Forces will be the new Hunters though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Go here (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=120472&forum=20) and watch the video. You'll see what I mean about Razonde http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I'm starting to fear it too, I've planned to be a Fortecher for a long time and I really don't want totsee it become the "overused class" especially as it requires a degree of skill.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Break- on 2006-10-19 18:54 ]</font>

Nestahima
Oct 19, 2006, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I was hoping to go Fortecher too. Of course, remember -- there is only ONE straight, hard line, caster class. Everythinig else is a mix. If you look at my post here (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=121968&forum=20&68) you can see that Fortecher is the third highest voted class.

If you take into consideration that Figunner, Wartecher, and Fortefighter are all Hunter based classes, the votes total to 49 votes.

If you take into consideration that Fortegunner and Guntecher are the two Ranger classes, we have 17 votes. (If we consider Protranser a Ranger class it is 22.)

Fortecher is steady at 13 votes. I don't think we're heavily endangered, but it does make you wonder.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nestahima on 2006-10-19 19:11 ]</font>

-Break-
Oct 19, 2006, 09:03 PM
On 2006-10-19 19:02, Nestahima wrote:
Yeah, I was hoping to go Fortecher too. Of course, remember -- there is only ONE straight, hard line, caster class. Everythinig else is a mix. If you look at my here (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=121968&forum=20&68) you can see that Fortecher is the third highest voted class.

If you take into consideration that Figunner, Wartecher, and Fortefighter are all Hunter based classes, the votes total to 49 votes.

If you take into consideration that Fortegunner and Guntecher are the two Ranger classes, we have 17 votes. (If we consider Protranser a Ranger class it is 22.)

Fortecher is steady at 13 votes. I don't think we're heavily endangered, but it does make you wonder.

Yes, I have been looking at the same poll. Hopefully the fact that you have to aim and that using a Force effectively requires a degree of skill, some people will turn away from the class.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Break- on 2006-10-19 19:04 ]</font>

Maxurion
Oct 19, 2006, 09:15 PM
Heh, I'm going Fortecher all the way.

Also... does the damudeega(damudiga?) in that movie look the exact same as damumegid?

MaximusLight
Oct 19, 2006, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I was hoping to go Fortecher too. Of course, remember -- there is only ONE straight, hard line, caster class. Everythinig else is a mix. If you look at my here (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=121968&forum=20&68) you can see that Fortecher is the third highest voted class.

Woah there hang on let be fair now, the classes are a mix of the two but focus on one of the classes more, so far. However, based on requirements generally shows you which class that the expert job is most like. In other words:

-gunfighter: lv 5 hunter lv 3 gunner therefore hunter
-guntecher: lv 5 gunner lv 3 force therefore a gunner
-wartecher: lv 5 force lv 3 hunter therefore a force

also based on the job classes distribution of abilties (weapon can use and Photon Arts) this holds true as well, Protranser is comletely unique and is fairly evenly split for a hunter or a gunner so is isn't fair to inclued that in a general catigory.

All that said the numbers work out like this:

Hunters: Fortefigher and Gunfighter: 37
Ranger: Fortegunner and Guntecher: 17
Forces: Forteforce and Wartecher: 25

In other words you're not doing as bad as you think

Pengfishh
Oct 19, 2006, 09:51 PM
Make that a pair of SL-1200 MK2s. You do kinda need two to be effective.

Nestahima
Oct 19, 2006, 10:01 PM
On 2006-10-19 19:17, MaximusLight wrote:

Woah there hang on let be fair now, the classes are a mix of the two but focus on one of the classes more, so far. However, based on requirements generally shows you which class that the expert job is most like. In other words:

-gunfighter: lv 5 hunter lv 3 gunner therefore hunter
-guntecher: lv 5 gunner lv 3 force therefore a gunner
-wartecher: lv 5 force lv 3 hunter therefore a force

also based on the job classes distribution of abilties (weapon can use and Photon Arts) this holds true as well, Protranser is comletely unique and is fairly evenly split for a hunter or a gunner so is isn't fair to inclued that in a general catigory.

All that said the numbers work out like this:

Hunters: Fortefigher and Gunfighter: 37
Ranger: Fortegunner and Guntecher: 17
Forces: Forteforce and Wartecher: 25

In other words you're not doing as bad as you think

I still say that Wartecher is more of a Hunter. S-Rank in Dagger and Dual Daggers with As in most dual melee weapons, lacking the Rod option and S-Rank bows. Most will be playing the Wartecher as a Hunter with support (healing and buffing) spells from the Force, with maybe an AoE spell here and there, I believe.

Spellbinder
Oct 20, 2006, 12:43 AM
I'll add my two cents of what I've done with techs so far~

Foie - A great single target attack that travels in a straight line, a little slow at first but gets better at level 11 and 21. Obviously works well on Ice since that's the element best suited for it, and also works surprisngly well on Earth enemies as well. Another thing to note: Burn is your friend~ Foie not only does great single target damage, but has a chance to burn for extra lingering damage to add on to your total amount delivered to targets. Great for large stubborn enemies that don't know when to quit.

Barta - A linear ice attack that pentrates to what seems to be a limitless number of enemies. Its size is actually not too bad at the start and only gets better at level 11 and great at level 21. The downside, however seems to be it has one of the lowest damages of any of the basic attacks. Probably the drawback for being able to affect so many enemies. Regardless of this little downer, it is still a good Technic, and freezing is always useful when it occurs. Also, when looking to hit a large number of targets in general, if they happened to be aligned in a particular way you can aim Zonde through for fairly decent damage and a chance to Freeze.

Zonde - A linear lightning attack which, like Barta, seems to penetrate to a limitless amount of enemies. Needless to say, this Technic is downright puny at the start, but it works its way up into a fine Technic at level 21 with a nice width and speed. While it's power is low in comparison to Deega and Foie, the damage is still fairly good, and the shock status is very helpful. Also, when looking to hit a large number of targets in general, if they happened to be aligned in a particular way you can aim Zonde through for fairly decent damage and a chance to Shock.

Deega - A very strong single target attack. It travels slowly and in an arc, but its size increases at level 11 and substantially at level 21. Because it travels up in an arc, it will be necessary to get very close to small enemies to ensure it hits, otherwise it will travel up and over said enemie. (looks like they have some realistic collision detection here) Deega is an interesting beast in that Earth seems to be an element that does fairly good damage to any type of enemy. So if you're looking for single target damage, Deega is more than likely your man for anything save for Ice where Foie would more than likely do more damage.

General tips for the basic Technics: In the case of Zonde & Barta, know your enemy. There will be times when a linear penetrating attack may be ideal for not only tagging for exp, but dealing damage to a larger amount of enemies. Knowing which will deal more damage, or which status effect is more beneficial if it succeeds will help out here~

Rafoie - The area attack version of Foie, which hits up to three targets. It's size seems puny at first, but it's area of effect increases at 11, and seems to increase further still at 21. As before is perfect against Ice enemies and also works well for Earth. An important note for Rafoie, is that its targeting seems a little skewed in comparison to the other Ra- Technics. If enemies move a bit to the side the others tend to still land more often than Rafoie, so I give you this advice.

Rabarta - The area attack version Barta, which hits up to three targets. As with Rafoie, it's range seems meek at the start, but gains in size at levels 11 and 21. The damage for the Barta series seems so so, but is still an excellent choice against Fire based enemies, and as always the Freezing effect is always helpful.

Razonde - The area version of Zonde, which hits up to three targets. Its range of attack starts a bit small, but increases at level 11 and becomes substantial at level 21. The damage for this Tech is about average, so you should use it accordingly, and is great against Earth enemies. The targeting for this Ra- Technic seems forgiving in comparison to Rafoie as if enemies are a little off to the side it seems more likely to land. Also, although I can't confirm at level 11-20, but level 21 and above Razonde may occasionally knock down enemies.

Radeega - The area version of Deega, which hits up to three targets. This Ra- Technic, along with Rafoie will probably be used more than the other two just for their generally higher damage, and ability to do well against different Elements. As with Deega, Radeega does well against Fire enemies, so it makes an excellent alternative to Rabarta. As with Razonde, although I need to use it more for confirmation, Radeega may cause enemies to fall over after level 21.

General tips for the Ra- Technics: Know the range of your Ra- Technics. Get a feel for the range and use it to your advantage. If you're having trouble landing a hit, back up to your maximum range and strike. Even if you don't hit the enemies dead on, they will be caught in the area since you're attacking from max range.

Gifoie - The point blank area attack of Foie, which hits up to roughly six enemies. Its range starts off fairly small, but increases at level 11 and has a very nice range at 21. While its damage is lower than that of Rafoie, its usefulness should still not be ignored, its capacity to hit a larger amount of enemies more than makes up for its lacking in strength. Because it hits a larger number of targets, it makes for a nice chance to cause burning. Although burning is no longer as common for Force as it is for ranger, it's always welcome, and you'll have more chances since you're hitting more targets.

Gizonde - The point blank area attack of Zonde, which hits up to roughly six enemies. As with Gifoie, its range starts of fairly small, but not quite as small as Gifoie, but increases at level 11 and is quite adequate at level 21. Because it hits a larger number of targets as a Gi- tech, it's great for spreading damage around if you're surrounded, and gives you more chances to inflect shock status on a group of enemies, while still dealing more damage than a basic Zonde attack.

Gibarta - The point blank area attack of Barta, which hits up to roughly six enemies. As with the other Gi- Technics, its range starts of fairly small, but increases becoming best at level 21. Because it hits a larger number of targets as a Gi-tech, it gives a greater chance of freezing enemies in a group, although I have yet to use it frequently enough to compare its damage to the others.

Gideega - The point blank area attack of Deega, which hits up to roughly six enemies. As with the other Gi- Technics, its range starts of fairly small, but becomes adequate at level 11 and seems fairly larget by level 21. This Technic does not have a side effect of silence like its Deega counterpart, but is still great for damage. Seeing as Earth Technics seem to have all around good damage, this is a good point blank attack to use in almost any situation.

General tips for the Gi- Technics: Know your limitations, and know your enemy. Because the Gi- Tech series requires you to get down and dirty in the front lines for damage, you need to be aware of what you're fighting and how badly they could hurt you. As noted some time ago by another PSOW goer, enemies have a tendency to turn towards players that cause them to flinch, and Gi- Technics are sure to do just that. It may be best to follow up behind a Hunter or Ranger who's already laying down damage so their attacks will hopefully draw attention away from you if you start to feel the burn.

Nosudeega - A new and unique Technic of the Deega family, which may in some cases hit up to three targets. When the attack button is held down, this Technic sends somewhat of a shockwave along the ground toward a target, and will eventually send out a volley of 3 waves at level 21. This attack will continue to follow a target until it either connects or the button is released. In other words, chances to miss are slim to none. Nosudeega also has a nice effect of knocking enemies over frequently, and in rare cases leave enemies stunned. A welcome addition to the PSU family of Technics.

Nosuzonde - A new and unique Technic of the Zonde branch, which hits up to two targets. It starts off as a relatively small ball of energy, but increases in size and changes in appearance at level 11 and again at level 21. When the attack button is held down, this Technic sends an electric orb floating after the enemy, and will not detonate until the button is released. Should the orb come within close quarters of its target, it will begin to orbit said enemy until the button is released, at which point it will detonate. As with Nosudeega, Nosuzonde has the added effect of knocking enemies over at a decent rate, and is a very handy skill to have.

General tips for Nosu- Technics: Know your limitations. To start with, although I'm sure it cannot hit flying targets, Nosudeega may not be able to hit enemies who simply hover or do not quite touch the ground (ie. certain bosses I won't spoil). Furthermore, in the case of Nosuzonde, watch closely how the orb rotates around the enemy. If there's another enemy close by it's possible to detonate and hit both targets.

Too lazy to add anything else for now, I might later. And to Maxurion, the percentages you listed are not good data fall back on as those numbers do changes as your Technics increase in level.

Cheers~

Valatar
Oct 20, 2006, 01:36 AM
How do you target the techniques? I've seen the videos, and the basic attacks seem straightforward enough, just point yourself at the target and shoot at it. But the ranged AoE attacks didn't seem to have any way to tell where they were going to land, I'd watch the player cast and a seemingly random area off in the distance would explode. Is there some sort of targeting reticule that I just couldn't see in the tiny crunched-up youtube video format?

Spellbinder
Oct 20, 2006, 02:23 AM
The targeting recticle is very small blue circle. You need to try and line it up to connect with th enemy in the case of Foie, Barta, Zonde, Deega, Megid, Rafoie, Razonde, Rabarta, Radeega, and Ramegid. As in my previous post, you can take advantage of the Ra- Technics maximum range and not necessarily pinpoint your attack. If you place yourself far enough so that enemies are at the extent of your range, targeting in their general area will let the Ra- Technic go off, and they will stick take damage in the area of effect.

Nosutechs are much simpler in that you simply hold down the button and they home in on the enemy, and they either explode on contact, or you simply let go of the button to detonate.

The Gi-Technics are fairly straightforward as they're PBAOE (point blank area of effect) in that after you cast them, up to six enemies or so within a certain range of you will take damage and possibly any status effects associated with said Technic.

What I didn't mention, however, (because I was lazy) are the Damu Technics. They're essentially flamethrower type attacks for the Foie, Barta, Deega, and Megid series. You simply hold down the button to begin a stream of energy of the respective element, which you can fan out over a small area infront of you. While holding the button down, you can aim it slightly by turning your Rod or Wand to the left and right to hit more enemies, and I believe it its up to five times before the Technic's effect ends, so it's a good way to rack up damage when it's possibly higher than level 11, but definitely after level 21.

Itsuki
Oct 20, 2006, 04:38 AM
I figured I'd add that people also need to count in the element of their armor. Most of the armor you see online right now tends to be light, dark, fire, or ice. Light and dark don't particularly matter, but in many situations you will be using fire armor or ice armor. This can change which spells do more. Because I for one, use mainly fire armor, I find foie more useful.

And some additional information swiped from the japanese wiki:
All Ra and Gi spells are status effect level 1 at 1st teir, 2 at 2nd teir, 3 at 3rd teir.
Foie and Digga are status effect level 2 at 1st teir, 3 at 2nd teir, 4 at 3rd teir.
Barta and Zonde are status effect level 1 at all levels.

What does this mean? For Barta and Zonde you may be better off using the Ra/Gi form. The Gi variants really do work wonders. But this also shows that late game, foie may beat out digga. Level 4 burn is 10% per tick. Its 4 digit number on a large number of monsters.

Stryd
Oct 29, 2006, 01:19 PM
Im still new to the psu and I may sound dumb when I ask this question, but I just bought resta and used it and now I can't figure out how to use it during battle. Can anyone help me?