PDA

View Full Version : Grinders...

Roguearthur
Oct 19, 2006, 03:36 PM
how do i use my Grinder Base C? D:

Rizen
Oct 19, 2006, 03:38 PM
You have to goto the planet of the company that made the Weapon you want to grind. Make sure the grinder is the same level of the weapon and goto the yellow section of the store. Make sure that the weapon is unequiped and talk to the person. Choose the weapon and then the grinder and cross your fingers.

I think theres a topic made recently that explains it a bit better. If you use search I think you might find it.

Oxidation
Oct 19, 2006, 03:38 PM
I believe there is a grinder shop, dont know the specific name offhand, i remember it in the demo on the 2nd floor of the colony in back right hand corner and down on parum in the west district.

Roguearthur
Oct 19, 2006, 03:40 PM
ok, well i found these twin weapons off the floor on that blue planet with the rings around it, where do i go O_O

mechatra
Oct 19, 2006, 03:41 PM
You guys seem to be missing the fact that "Grinder base" is not an actual grinder, but part of one.

You need to get your hands on a Grinder C board my friend, and synth the Grinder base, to create a full grinder, then do what the above posts indicate.

Roguearthur
Oct 19, 2006, 03:43 PM
oh ok ^_^ thanks, i guess those arereally rare or what? i never found one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rizen
Oct 19, 2006, 03:44 PM
Whoops, sorry. I totally missed that fact. Thank Mechatra for clearing that up, I didnt notice the 'base' part. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

mechatra
Oct 19, 2006, 03:46 PM
you can buy them from the synth shop on the Guardians colony.

Oh btw depending on the weapons manufacturer, you need to go to a different grinder shop to actually use the grinder.

GRM - is based on Parum (blue planet)

Youmei - is based on Neudaiz (green planet)

Tenora works - is based on Moatoob (red planet)

Hope that clears things up for ya.

Bast
Oct 19, 2006, 03:48 PM
On 2006-10-19 13:46, mechatra wrote:
you can buy them from the synth shop on the Guardians colony.

Oh btw depending on the weapons manufacturer, you need to go to a different grinder shop to actually use the grinder.

GRM - is based on Parum (blue planet)

Youmei - is based on Neudaiz (green planet)

Tenora works - is based on Moatoob (red planet)

Hope that clears things up for ya.

Call'em Coffee because he grinds so fine. j/k

Thanks for the info, Mechatra

mechatra
Oct 19, 2006, 03:58 PM
No worries ^_^
Also just to add.

Any weapon that isn't made by a specific faction
(pretty much most synthed rares ect.) Is classified under the title "Kubara"

Kubara weapons are grinded on the Gaurdians colony.

Bast
Oct 19, 2006, 03:59 PM
On 2006-10-19 13:58, mechatra wrote:
No worries ^_^
Also just to add.

Any weapon that isn't made by a specific faction
(pretty much most synthed rares ect.) Is classified under the title "Kubara"

Kubara weapons are grinded on the Gaurdians colony.

Thanks again!