PDA

View Full Version : Should i pre order today at Ebgames store?

xenokai
Oct 19, 2006, 03:38 PM
any suggestions? will they give me the free music cd if i pre order? and i plan to get the PC ver so do you think they will have it on the 24th?

Ansatsu
Oct 19, 2006, 03:44 PM
Most game stores won't have them until the 25th. If you want to be sure to get it as soon as possible, preorder so a copy is reserved. That way you can just walk in and say "Gimme my game!".

Bast
Oct 19, 2006, 03:45 PM
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B646200A

They don't have a date of when the bonus offer expires, so I think you can still get it. They state it ship on 10/24/06. I don't think you would get it the same day even if you overnight ($9.99 for USA overnight). It all depends.

I preorder mine at Game Stop, but I would have to pick it up. They stated it wouldn't be in until 10/25/06. For me, one day doesn't make a difference, but I've had some bad experience with shipping.

xenokai
Oct 19, 2006, 03:53 PM
my plan was to pre order in store

Bast
Oct 19, 2006, 03:57 PM
If you pre-order in the store I don't think you'd get the soundtrack (please correct me if I'm wrong). For me, Game Stop stated the game will not be in on 10-24-06m, but the day after. Good luck!

Trinitystar
Oct 19, 2006, 04:13 PM
I was told the 25th as well and that it came with the cd from my EB games I would go preorder like now cuz if your shop is like mine they only get a handfull of games like this 5 or 6 copys where if it was NFL something they would have 50 or more lol

Mazoku
Oct 19, 2006, 04:20 PM
I was going to pre-order. I went into my EB with the full intention of doing so. Until they told me that had already given away all of the soundtracks. Forget it, I'll find the game somewhere on the 25th.

Durkan
Oct 19, 2006, 04:24 PM
I think im going to pre order tomorrow

Tahldon
Oct 19, 2006, 04:26 PM
I already preordered it..they talked me into it..

That and a bunch of other games.. 25th..ahhh..

Caydence
Oct 19, 2006, 04:35 PM
On 2006-10-19 13:57, Bast wrote:
If you pre-order in the store I don't think you'd get the soundtrack (please correct me if I'm wrong). For me, Game Stop stated the game will not be in on 10-24-06m, but the day after. Good luck!

I Pre-ordered in store and got my soundtrack http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Forumchibi
Oct 19, 2006, 04:52 PM
I pre-ordered yesterday and they told me to call them on Friday because that's usually when they get bonus items in. I called two different stores and neither had it, I pre-ordered anyway though.

I don't know about you, but when I played the 360 beta, I didn't even notice the music like 90% of the time, and when I did it wasn't because it was cool, it was just because "oh, hey, there's music in this game. * goes back to hitting things with saber *" So I don't think it's a big deal either way really.

jarek99
Oct 19, 2006, 05:19 PM
The gamestop and ebgames in my area are ghetto. They never have any of the pre-order bonus stuff you get with games. If you walk in and ask for a psu soundtrack, they wouldnt know what in gods name you were talking about.

Sodders
Oct 19, 2006, 06:41 PM
I preordered yesterday. I have my copy of the Soundtrack when I asked for it.

Prise
Oct 19, 2006, 07:16 PM
did you get it right in the store when you preordered it i thought i had to pick it up when i picked up my game

Garnet_Moon
Oct 19, 2006, 07:19 PM
When I preordered mine at my local Gamestop they told me they only got 10 CDs and that they where already given out to people who preordered. They said to ask again on the 25th when they get the game if they got any extra CDs. Not lookin' too good for me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Prise
Oct 19, 2006, 07:21 PM
ahh poo i really wanted to listen to Forest 2 while playing psu lol. when i preordered at my local eb they didnt even talk about the cd i just saw it on an advertisement for the game so i jumped on that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif false advertising

Aaron777
Oct 19, 2006, 08:24 PM
Just pre-ordered my copy and bought an 360 controller for it. Because you have to admit the 360 controller works oh so well. I gotta tell you though I am really looking forward to next wednesday. I might just play all night...