PDA

View Full Version : Weapons, Weapons, and MORE WEAPONS

pso123hrf
Oct 19, 2006, 04:54 PM
Ok...I have posted this in so many topics, and no one seems to answer me on this.

1. How do you add elements to weapons?

2. How many weapons can you have in your silly tool bar at a time?

3. Does elements of a force weapon affect the element of the spell?

4. Are these smart questions? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ether
Oct 19, 2006, 04:58 PM
1. Melee weapons have to be crafted with an element. To add an element to a gun, simply equip a bullet to it. To add an element to a casting weapon, equip only techs of the same element to it

2. Six

3. No

Nani-chan
Oct 19, 2006, 04:58 PM
Well I'm not 100% sure but I think it's
1. select a colored elemental for the ??? in the item boards.
2. 6 ?
3. Is this like two ice spells equipped to a wand? I think it's like 4%
4. Depends on who you ask, for me no.

uhawww
Oct 19, 2006, 04:59 PM
Elements aren't added to the weapon.
When you synthesize a weapon, you get to choose what type of photons to use. That photon type dictate what element it will have upon success.

I think you can have up to 6 weapons in the quickbar.
(I only use up to 4 simultaneously, so i'm not positive)

Elements of force weapons do not affect the element of the spell, but they may affect the effectiveness or strength of the spell, based on the junctioned spell and the type of weapon.

Edit: Beaten like a red-headed stepchild

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: uhawww on 2006-10-19 15:08 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
Oct 19, 2006, 05:01 PM
1. For guns, just select a PA bullet, but melee weapons must be synthesized to have elements, and they cannot be changed.

2. 6

3. I don't think it has it's own element, it stays green or just takes the color of the single element you put on it. (Don't quote me on that, as I NEVER touched a wand/rod in all the time I've played JP extra mode.)

4. I'm thinking no.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2006-10-19 15:04 ]</font>