PDA

View Full Version : What do you get and use your skills? Noob Alert! :'(

Shakystew
Oct 19, 2006, 05:52 PM
Sorry about asking this, but I am really confused on this subject. How do you get the skills and level them up? And, how do you use the skills once you get them? Sorry for asking this, but I need help.

Thanks

hans4
Oct 19, 2006, 05:54 PM
buy em and use em

GreenArcher
Oct 19, 2006, 05:56 PM
You can buy skills in the weapon shop (second floor, orange shop on the left side?). Skills are specific to one weapon type. Once you have a bought a skill (first skills cost around 1000 meseta), if you select one of your weapons in your inventory you will see an object Link with Photon Art (or something similar :3). Once again, skills are specific to a weapon type. While you have the photon art linked to the weapon, it will gain experience and level up (not exactly sure how the experience system works with skills, but I would imagine it correlates to weapon use).

GreenArcher
Oct 19, 2006, 05:56 PM
You can buy skills in the weapon shop (second floor, orange shop on the left side?). Skills are specific to one weapon type. Once you have a bought a skill (first skills cost around 1000 meseta), if you select one of your weapons in your inventory you will see an object Link with Photon Art (or something similar :3). Once again, skills are specific to a weapon type. While you have the photon art linked to the weapon, it will gain experience and level up (not exactly sure how the experience system works with skills, but I would imagine it correlates to weapon use).