PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a guestimate on how many monsters there are

Durkan
Oct 19, 2006, 08:20 PM
One of my pet peeves in an online game is when you have to level on the same monster over and over and over. Do you get that feeling in this game, or is there a good sum of monsters you get to fight? Like FFXI, you have a few different types of monsters, just their names change.

Zeizen
Oct 19, 2006, 08:21 PM
I am hoping for something like Ultimate mode in PSO. I don't know if they will have Rare versions of the monsters either.

Durkan
Oct 19, 2006, 08:25 PM
I'm sorry I do not know what Ultimate mode is lol. I am a noob to the PS series. Maybe inform me on ultimate mode http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Sevenfold
Oct 19, 2006, 08:26 PM
Ultimate mode was the hardest setting in the game. Highest lvl monsters and what not.

Ether
Oct 19, 2006, 08:30 PM
Most areas have 3 to 5 different enemies, although it'll only load 3 per map. Its much less repetitive than FFXI, since most areas will have totally different enemy models instead of the same crabs and beetles

Roguearthur
Oct 19, 2006, 08:33 PM
look at your sig hildetorr is a ultimate enemy..the normal/hard what not doesnt look like that ultimate look cooler.