PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else an obsessive power gamer like myself?

Pages : [1] 2

MrConstipated
Oct 19, 2006, 10:10 PM
I've been playing mmorpg's since about 2000, i started with EQ and have since played a handfull of others. Online rpg's are my favorite genre by far.

The wait for PSU is killing me and i feel the need to be one of the first ones logged on the 25th. Any day later i feel like im falling behind.

I also have a passion for obtaining the best stuff in the game before the majority of the population, as a status symbol so to speak. The whole aspect of a players status is one thing that really draws me to these types of games. The rich look down on the poor and vice versa. If everything was on a even playing field these types of games would bore me.

Is there a chance i'll get burnt out on the game with this type of attitude? Sure, it depends on the game really, but my addictive nature will have me coming back no doubt.

Cigaro
Oct 19, 2006, 10:36 PM
Sympathy post.

BioWarrior
Oct 19, 2006, 10:37 PM
Everything kinda IS on an even playing field in phantasy star... lol

Flamingo99
Oct 19, 2006, 10:40 PM
On 2006-10-19 20:36, Cigaro wrote:
Sympathy post.

ha....

But anyway... I'm not so... "hardcore" (I hate that word...) with video games anymore. Diablo 2 made me realize that trying to be the best isn't fun (In my opinion) and that you lose the whole point of playing a video game when you try to be the best... which is to enjoy it. But thats how I feel. "To each his own."

Cigaro
Oct 19, 2006, 10:40 PM
Seriously.

This isn't World of Warcraft. You don't have to be a power gamer with PSU, since a few hours of mission grinding would bring you back to normal.

Most of the people playing this game will be playing it casually.

Yoruichi
Oct 19, 2006, 10:41 PM
Well it is a console, its not amazingly difficult to max out on the current limits. Its even easier than WoW. At the moment PSU content is released periodicly so whats a level 50-60 cap now may end up a 200 level cap which is truely a grind.

I myself like to collect rares...and now clothes. I think one of my goals will be katana/dual katanas whenever they are released and dropaable/craftable.

Phalynx
Oct 19, 2006, 10:41 PM
If you enjoy that type of gameplay thats cool, but it becomes more like work than fun, except you don't get paid, instead YOU pay them!

MrConstipated
Oct 19, 2006, 10:44 PM
On 2006-10-19 20:40, Cigaro wrote:
Seriously.

This isn't World of Warcraft. You don't have to be a power gamer with PSU, since a few hours of mission grinding would bring you back to normal.

I believe that in any online rpg. Whether it be everquest, WoW or Diablo theres the oppritunity for power gaming. Just because reaching the caps is easier in PSU does not mean that obtaining certain rares can take alot of time. Wealth comes with dedication, i believe thats the case even with PSU, im not just talking currency either.

Cigaro
Oct 19, 2006, 10:45 PM
On 2006-10-19 20:44, MrConstipated wrote:

On 2006-10-19 20:40, Cigaro wrote:
Seriously.

I believe that in any online rpg. Whether it be everquest, WoW or Diablo theres the oppritunity for power gaming. Just because reaching the caps is easier in PSU does not mean that obtaining certain rares can take alot of time. Wealth comes with dedication, i believe thats the case even with PSU, im not just talking currency either.

This is the type of game that if you play it intensely for months, you WILL get burned out on it.

It'd be best to pace your gameplay.

Kyuu
Oct 19, 2006, 10:47 PM
Sounds like a cheap and superficial reason to play to me. Just looking to "lord" over the other players with your "status symbols" as though it actually means anything.

Have fun with that.

BlueInfinity
no one can be the best at any phansaty star game.

MrConstipated
Well im the type that can only truely 'relax' once he's obtained the best of what there is to get. Once i accomplish that i'll resort to dancing in the lobby passing time until the next update.

BlueInfinity
Oct 19, 2006, 10:50 PM
On 2006-10-19 20:47, MrConstipated wrote:
Well im the type that can only truely 'relax' once he's obtained the best of what there is to get. Once i accomplish that i'll resort to dancing in the lobby passing time until the next update.

yea your gonna have a tough time makin friends here.

Cigaro
On 2006-10-19 20:47, MrConstipated wrote:

You can't do that in PSO-type games. It's just not that kind of game.

You wouldn't enjoy the game, and if that's seriously how you play games like this, you'd be better off to just stay away from it and save your money. You won't enjoy it.

Bleemo
PSU and power gaming don't mix. That's like power gaming in Ragnarok Online.

PSU for the most part is a game meant for social interactions. You're going to bore yourself to death doing missions over and over again, sorry to say.

MrConstipated
On 2006-10-19 20:47, Kyuu wrote:
Sounds like a cheap and superficial reason to play to me. Just looking to "lord" over the other players with your "status symbols" as though it actually means anything.

Have fun with that.

Its only one aspect to the game i get addicted too. The other is of course the community aspect, meeting new people and such. I do have a completionist nature about me though.

MrConstipated
Oct 19, 2006, 10:58 PM
On 2006-10-19 20:50, Bleemo wrote:

PSU for the most part is a game meant for social interactions. You're going to bore yourself to death doing missions over and over again, sorry to say.

all online rpg's, especially MMORPG's are "meant for social interaction" like you put it. Ever play everquest, WoW, or FF XI? The one lasting thing that will keep a player returning are the people he is attached to online. All these online games are BUILT around social interaction. What your saying PSU is meant to be is nothing new.

but just because a game is meant for social interaction does not mean power gaming and the urge to obtain all the rares ceases to exsist. If anything the 2 are intertwined. One might feel the need to be socially superior to others.

Ever play a game like WoW and stare in awe at another player because he had something you were leagues away from getting?

You can call it showing off but regardless, if there was no one to show off too you might as well just play offline.

Sadly, i fall into this category.

Cigaro
Oct 19, 2006, 11:00 PM
On 2006-10-19 20:58, MrConstipated wrote:

all online rpg's, especially MMORPG's are "meant for social interaction" like you put it. Ever play everquest, WoW, or FF XI? The one lasting thing that will keep a player returning are the people he is attached to online. All these online games are BUILT around social interaction. What your saying PSU is meant to be is nothing new.

but just because a game is meant for social interaction does not mean power gaming and the urge to obtain all the rares ceases to exsist. If anything the 2 are intertwined. One might feel the need to be socially superior to others.

Ever play a game like WoW and stare in awe at another player because he had something you were leagues away from getting?

You can call it showing off but regardless, if there was no one to show off too you might as well just play offline.

PSO/PSU isn't even in the same genre as WoW, FFXI or EQ.

Hate to break it to you.

EDIT: Please don't buy the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cigaro on 2006-10-19 21:00 ]</font>

BlueInfinity
Oct 19, 2006, 11:01 PM
yep it's official this guy is gonna be the black sheep of PSU.

James2006
Oct 19, 2006, 11:03 PM
Instead of craving to impress people in an online game you should work on building up your status in real life.

MrConstipated
Oct 19, 2006, 11:05 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:00, Cigaro wrote:

Hate to break it to you.

umm yeah their all online rpg's. And i'll be the first to say PSU is not as "massive" as those other games i mentioned. I was speaking on strictly the social aspect. In a previous post i made sure to list Diablo 2 for people like you who were gonna turn this into a genre debate.

Sure enough you did. I'll make sure to find you online and make you stare at my uberness LOL

Cigaro
Oct 19, 2006, 11:06 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:05, MrConstipated wrote:

On 2006-10-19 21:00, Cigaro wrote:

Hate to break it to you.

umm yeah their all online rpg's. And i'll be the first to say PSU is not as "massive" as those other games i mentioned. I was speaking on strictly the social aspect. In a previous post i made sure to list Diablo 2 for people like you who were gonna turn this into a genre debate.

Sure enough you did. I'll make sure to find you online and make you stare at my uberness LOL

Get out.

Now.

EDIT: We don't appreciate that kind of attitude around these parts. Just leave. You're embarassing yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cigaro on 2006-10-19 21:07 ]</font>

Bleemo
Oct 19, 2006, 11:07 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:05, MrConstipated wrote:
I'll make sure to find you online and make you stare at my uberness LOL

Oh good lawd!

MrConstipated
Oct 19, 2006, 11:07 PM
I see you make it an effort to live up to your sig.

Cigaro
Oct 19, 2006, 11:09 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:07, MrConstipated wrote:
I see you make it an effort to live up to your sig.

Bye.

BioWarrior
Oct 19, 2006, 11:09 PM
I welcome all people in my groups.... but people who try to show off what they have instantly get the boot in my groups no questions asked. I have enough stress dealing with morons outside of games, I'd LIKE to get away from that in PSU.

Garroway
Oct 19, 2006, 11:10 PM
In my not-so-humble opinion I would suggest looking for a game with a persistant overworld so people not grouping with you will get the chance to look at your weapons. In PSU the character skins only seem load when you're at close proximity and the weapons are only shown during missions. With no persistant overworld you're interaction will be somewhat limited and I doubt you will get enough attention to satisfy your needs to stand out.

Hajile
Oct 19, 2006, 11:11 PM
meh, I hate how most generalizes PSU as some sort of neon glowstiq chatroom. O'course theres gunaa be a chance to "powergame" if that's your bag.

Theres lots of min max with the weapons , i mean it'l take you a good chunk of time upgradeing your equipment finding the bits , then getting grinders and after all that a possibilty of your weapon breaking.

Happy hunting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BlueInfinity
Oct 19, 2006, 11:12 PM
MrConstipated obviosly is trying to say he thinks he can become "mr everything" of psu. Boy is this guy in for the worlds biggest let down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2006-10-19 21:14 ]</font>

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 19, 2006, 11:13 PM
"uberness" isnt nearly as "cool" in psu as other mmo's especially with no inspect and just a single (mayhaps two) weapon showing during missions. Unless you force trades wiht everyone you see to show off in which case they are more liable to laugh at you than anything.

BioWarrior
Oct 19, 2006, 11:14 PM
I look at his comments and he kinda reminds me of having a conversation with a small child. >.> Not saying he IS one, but some adults seem to act that way too.

MrConstipated
Oct 19, 2006, 11:15 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:10, Garroway wrote:
In my not-so-humble opinion I would suggest looking for a game with a persistant overworld so people not grouping with you will get the chance to look at your weapons. In PSU the character skins only seem load when you're at close proximity and the weapons are only shown during missions. With no persistant overworld you're interaction will be somewhat limited and I doubt you will get enough attention to satisfy your needs to stand out.

i am aware of this. Lets not get it twisted, its not like im making it an effort to go out of my way to "show off" (except for cigaro man because it seems to annoy him). Its enough for me inside to know that i am superior to a large chunk of the population. Thats all i truely need.

Room decorating seems to be another aspect in which i strive to be the best at. Hopefully theres rare room peices in the game i can pimp mine out with.

Cigaro
Oct 19, 2006, 11:19 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:15, MrConstipated wrote:

On 2006-10-19 21:10, Garroway wrote:

i am aware of this. Lets not get it twisted, its not like im making it an effort to go out of my way to "show off" (except for cigaro man because it seems to annoy him). Its enough for me inside to know that i am superior to a large chunk of the population. Thats all i truely need.

Room decorating seems to be another aspect in which i strive to be the best at. Hopefully theres rare room peices in the game i can pimp mine out with.

As long as you're content in being a walking joke, I have no problem with you, but you seem to think you're going to earn some form of collective community respect by getting all the best shit and showing it off.

You won't. You're sorely mistaken.

Phalynx
Oct 19, 2006, 11:20 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:13, Silver_Wyrm wrote:
"uberness" isnt nearly as "cool" in psu as other mmo's especially with no inspect and just a single (mayhaps two) weapon showing during missions. Unless you force trades wiht everyone you see to show off in which case they are more liable to laugh at you than anything.

Not to nit pick, but there is an inspect, but either way, go ahead and power game, but this community isnt going to be impressed with your "uberness", so kindly leave. Youd be better off prancing around with your "uberness" with children, or people who lack some intellect. Yay for you, you reached the social peak in an online setting, I assume your real life is the equivelant, because you clearly have your priorites straight.

BlueInfinity
Oct 19, 2006, 11:21 PM
Its enough for me inside to know that i am superior to a large chunk of the population. Thats all i truely need.

congradulations you just lost the internet.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 19, 2006, 11:25 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:20, Phalynx wrote:

On 2006-10-19 21:13, Silver_Wyrm wrote:

Not to nit pick, but there is an inspect, but either way, go ahead and power game, but this community isnt going to be impressed with your "uberness", so kindly leave. Youd be better off prancing around with your "uberness" with children, or people who lack some intellect. Yay for you, you reached the social peak in an online setting, I assume your real life is the equivelant, because you clearly have your priorites straight.

ah didn't know they added one, nifty thanks.

anyways...so curious question
why do you feel the need to "feel superior"? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Bleemo
On 2006-10-19 21:15, MrConstipated wrote:

Read what you just said.

Now, think. Real hard-like.

After you have understood what you just said, exit the forums and never post again until you've straightened your logic.

Thank you.

MrConstipated
On 2006-10-19 21:11, Hajile wrote:
meh, I hate how most generalizes PSU as some sort of neon glowstiq chatroom. O'course theres gunaa be a chance to "powergame" if that's your bag.

Theres lots of min max with the weapons , i mean it'l take you a good chunk of time upgradeing your equipment finding the bits , then getting grinders and after all that a possibilty of your weapon breaking.

Happy hunting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Glad to see atleast someone else who has an open mind and see's online games as being whatever you wish it to be without bashing anothers gameplay style just because your scared or don't understand it.

And that whole "glowstiq chatroom" generalization you pointed out used to apply to even Everquest during its first few months of realese (the beginning of 3d online rpg's). People used to claim it was just one big aol chatroom with little to no interesting gameplay.

Nowadays i see more powergameing and this urgency to become the best than i ever did in online rpg's. Times have changed and if you honestly think PSU isn't going to be plauged by it your in for a big surprise.

But if your getting the game for the sole purpose of just hanging out in the lobby's having a grand ol time more power to you.

I guess you can categorize me as an eliteist prick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 19, 2006, 11:26 PM
I guess you can categorize me as an eliteist prick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

done.

gynko06
Oct 19, 2006, 11:26 PM
Lol who are you guys kidding? If he works is ass have doin nothing but playin the hell out of this game of course there will be those nerds/kids who will drool in his "glory".

Ya most of us will most likely see a wep ask what board or how he got it then be done with it. But if he wants to play this game out then let him. Just enjoy it. if power gaming aint ur bread and butter then dont do it. like me i have a job,girl,lil sister i must support,friends but if thats what he wants to do then dont tell him to not buy the game. Everyone to their own. Just have fun the way you like to have FUN.. The End

EnixBelmont
Oct 19, 2006, 11:27 PM
.....You do realise, instead of people thinking "Holy Crap, that guys cool!" When you have everything maxed in the first month, people will think "Holy crap, that guy has no life".

Besides that, this game doesn't even have PVP. No point in being the best when no one cares and few people will group with you since you kill everything before they get to hit it and then gloat about it. And very few people will be able to see your "uberness" or whatever the lame word you used for it was, since you ahev to party with them for them to see.

Seriously, I wouldn't get this game and strive to be the best at life. Get the best job, make the most money, THEN gloat in poor people's faces. Unlike in PSU, people will actually feel bad and give a damn. But you're still an asshole either way.

BlueInfinity
Oct 19, 2006, 11:33 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:26, gynko06 wrote:
Lol who are you guys kidding? If he works is ass have doin nothing but playin the hell out of this game of course there will be those nerds/kids who will drool in his "glory".

Ya most of us will most likely see a wep ask what board or how he got it then be done with it. But if he wants to play this game out then let him. Just enjoy it. if power gaming aint ur bread and butter then dont do it. like me i have a job,girl,lil sister i must support,friends but if thats what he wants to do then dont tell him to not buy the game. Everyone to their own. Just have fun the way you like to have FUN.. The End

sorry but the psu community dosen't openly welcome self righteous bastards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2006-10-19 21:42 ]</font>

Galrond
Oct 19, 2006, 11:35 PM
this doesnt make sense to me... every time i read these boards people are always giving responses like "do what you want to so" "play how you want to " "have fun" to questions asking for suggestions on a class/race/weapon ect...now when some one comes with his own way of playing that keeps HIM interested hes looked down on... told he wont like the game and to leave

i dont agree with playing to be the best but i dont plan to pay $50 and $10 a month to chat online.

Bleemo
Oct 19, 2006, 11:38 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:35, Galrond wrote:
this doesnt make sense to me... every time i read these boards people are always giving responses like "do what you want to so" "play how you want to " "have fun" to questions asking for suggestions on a class/race/weapon ect...now when some one comes with his own way of playing that keeps HIM interested hes looked down on... told he wont like the game and to leave

i dont agree with playing to be the best but i dont plan to pay $50 and $10 a month to chat online.

The reason he's looked down on is because his idea of playing is to be "superior" to others by investing more time into the game than most.

Pompous attitudes are never welcomed.

Phalynx
Oct 19, 2006, 11:39 PM
A huge part of PSU is the grouping aspect, and nobody wants to group with an arrogent asshole, so unless he enjoys soloing, than hes SOL. And I dont think its the need to be at the top of the social totem poll, but more of the fact he is, in reality, insecure and needs to feel like hes something great somewhere other than his pathetic existence in the REAL WORLD.

EnixBelmont
Oct 19, 2006, 11:42 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:39, Phalynx wrote:
A huge part of PSU is the grouping aspect, and nobody wants to group with an arrogent asshole, so unless he enjoys soloing, than hes SOL. And I dont think its the need to be at the top of the social totem poll, but more of the fact he is, in reality, insecure and needs to feel like hes something great somewhere other than his pathetic existence in the REAL WORLD.

I agree. As I said, with no PVP at all, others won't be able to even see all his hard work, and if he kills everything before others get experience, they won't group with him, either. Not like S-ranks are hard to get.

TC, I seriously recommend something like Guild Wars, that is focused on PVP. WoW works great too.

MrConstipated
Oct 19, 2006, 11:42 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:27, EnixBelmont wrote:
.....You do realise, instead of people thinking "Holy Crap, that guys cool!" When you have everything maxed in the first month, people will think "Holy crap, that guy has no life".

Besides that, this game doesn't even have PVP. No point in being the best when no one cares and few people will group with you since you kill everything before they get to hit it and then gloat about it. And very few people will be able to see your "uberness" or whatever the lame word you used for it was, since you ahev to party with them for them to see.

Seriously, I wouldn't get this game and strive to be the best at life. Get the best job, make the most money, THEN gloat in poor people's faces. Unlike in PSU, people will actually feel bad and give a damn. But you're still an asshole either way.

that responce rocked http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

and i'm aware that there will be those who find having everything maxed within the first month a sign of being a loser with no life. There are also those who will drool over my dedication to the game and kiss my feet in admiration.

I'll make sure my shop has some of the rarest stuff for sell before anyone else. Or atleast along with 5% of the population who are on my level.

I'll make sure to bask myself in all the glory that is PSU. Join games and kill everything within seconds, prance around the lobbys , and throw parties in my room where only the elite are allowed.

All the haters can bash all they want but this is how i play PSU.

Cross
Oct 19, 2006, 11:43 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:35, Galrond wrote:
this doesnt make sense to me... every time i read these boards people are always giving responses like "do what you want to so" "play how you want to " "have fun"

"Play however you want" is superceded by "That is fucking retarded".

Bleemo
Oct 19, 2006, 11:44 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:42, MrConstipated wrote:

that responce rocked http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

and i'm aware that there will be those who find having everything maxed within the first month a sign of being a loser with no life. There are also those who will drool over my dedication to the game and kiss my feet in admiration.

I'll make sure my shop has some of the rarest stuff for sell before anyone else. Or atleast along with 5% of the population who are on my level.

I'll make sure to bask myself in all the glory that is PSU. Join games and kill everything within seconds, prance around the lobbys , and throw parties in my room where only the elite are allowed.

What's your character's name, and what platform you goin'?

I want to make sure I avoid you.

EnixBelmont
Oct 19, 2006, 11:45 PM

You can play it how you want, but I can't imagine you'd have much fun that way. This game is not built for power gamers as much. You can join games and kill everything within seconds, but you'll just be kicked that way. But do what you want. As I said, you'd probably be better off with guild wars or something.

Phalynx
Oct 19, 2006, 11:45 PM

The sad part is, the only people "admiring" you, will be little kids who are easily facinated with cool items and flashy gear. You come off as even more pathetic everytime you speak.

EDIT: Oh and I hope your aware of the Blacklist function, get on too many of those and your really gonna find yourself out of luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phalynx on 2006-10-19 21:46 ]</font>

Garroway
Oct 19, 2006, 11:47 PM

why do you feel the need to "feel superior"? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I know this isn't directed at me but this is something I have thought on for some time. I'm guessing that the need to "feel superior" is the same in ones mind as "being superior". Humans are still just animals and though our minds have evolved, we still feel compelled by simple emotions and instincts. In nature, it is the superior entity that survives (in mating specificaly, the superior specimen is the one that gets to mate, and is the one that passes it's DNA into the future generations). In the past this need to establish ones superiority was necessery for the survival of the race.

Currently we have evolved past the need to establish superiority, yet we're still left with these basic instincts and emotions that we have to deal with. Some people are creatures of passion and never question their urges. They merely find ways to satisfy them. Some people are creatures of mind, and they perpetualy seek understanding about themselves and their environment, and as such, they usualy do not act on their baser instincts as they have come to understand them as unnecessary. Also keep in mind that humans are intelligant (no matter how many times I say they're not, in the animal kingdom their on top) so most find ways to satisfy their need for superiority in ways that are actualy achievable by the individual. In this instance specificaly, the need for superority is being satisfied in video games because that is a medium in which he has discovered that he can excel in.

Cigaro

You're a tremendous faggot.

As long as you realize that, I have no problems with you. The idea of PSU is teamwork, not being a one-man killing machine. Nobody will kiss your feet.

You're living in an annoying delusion of grandeur that you'll promptly be ripped from as soon as you start playing PSU. You'll realize that you wasted $50 or $60 bucks on a game you can no longer enjoy because nobody gives enough of a fuck about you or your "uber-l33tness".

Karma will come full circle, so I guess I shouldn't worry about your stupid ass so much.

Have fun getting kicked from every single group you join. You'll have earned it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cigaro on 2006-10-19 21:48 ]</font>

MrConstipated
On 2006-10-19 21:33, BlueInfinity wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2006-10-19 21:42 ]</font>

I didn't know you were the sole representitive of the psu community http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Cross
Oct 19, 2006, 11:49 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:47, Garroway wrote:
[stuff]

This is actually a pretty good post and I say that without any sarcasm whatsoever, but I really have to say that the notion of somebody poopsocking away at PSU because they think on some subconscious level that it makes them a superior mating specimen is fucking hilarious.

Phalynx
Oct 19, 2006, 11:49 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:47, MrConstipated wrote:

On 2006-10-19 21:33, BlueInfinity wrote:

I didn't know you were the sole representitive of the psu community http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

That representation is actually quite accurate IMO. All I can say is... BLACKLIST! This will be your downfall.

Garroway
Oct 19, 2006, 11:54 PM
This is actually a pretty good post and I say that without any sarcasm whatsoever, but I really have to say that the notion of somebody poopsocking away at PSU because they think on some subconscious level that it makes them a superior mating specimen is fucking hilarious.

I was using mating as an example and not implying that his quest for superiority is some sort of an attempt at attracting an actual mate, but yes, when I think about it that way, fucking hilarious indeed.

BlueInfinity
Oct 19, 2006, 11:56 PM
what MrConstipated is saying = I gonna become the best hogake there is...... blah blah blah

Translation = Whos dick do I have to suck around here to become lv 200 before everyone else?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2006-10-19 21:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2006-10-19 21:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2006-10-19 22:01 ]</font>

MrConstipated
Oct 19, 2006, 11:56 PM
Cigaro has already made my shit list of people not worthy enough to attend my elite parties. He'll be the one begger i make an effort to spit on everytime i see him in the lobby.

He got his panties in a bloody bunch over someone elses playstyle http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Usually its people like him who fall under the category of bitter assholes who work 13 hours a day, log on and see everyone has surpassed them, and instead of doing something about it they cry more.

Cross
Oct 19, 2006, 11:59 PM
On 2006-10-19 21:56, MrConstipated wrote:
Usually its people like him who fall under the category of bitter assholes who work 13 hours a day, log on and see everyone has surpassed them, and instead of doing something about it they cry more.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahah

Yeah, fuck those losers with "gainful employment" and "responsibilities"! The real cool people sit on a couch for 18 hours straight grinding out phat lewtz in video games.

Phalynx
Oct 20, 2006, 12:00 AM
Cigaro has already made my shit list of people not worthy enough to attend my elite parties. He'll be the one begger i make an effort to spit on everytime i see him in the lobby.

He got his panties in a bloody bunch over someone elses playstyle http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

You really are fucking OBLIVIOUS! It's not your gameplay style, play however the fuck you want. It's your attitude that we dont like, which is EXACTLY why your gonna find you wont be getting the kind of satisfaction you want out of this game. Try reading the posts, you really are a douche.

Bleemo
Oct 20, 2006, 12:00 AM

He gone n' done it!

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 20, 2006, 12:01 AM

if your eltie parties are you killing everything before evryone else because you have the leetest weapons, then not many will want to be in your leet parties, no exp = no go

PS: go try work 13hours a day and see the money fall in your pocket, OMG REAL PROGRESS, wow something that matters.

EnixBelmont
Oct 20, 2006, 12:01 AM

If by your "elite parties" You mean "circle jerks" and by everything else you said about cigaro you mean "It's people like him that ahve lives and realise video games are not as important as the rest of m life", you are absolutely correct.

Cross
Oct 20, 2006, 12:03 AM
Seriously, you are aware that anybody who "works 13 hours a day" can just hop on over to eBay or IGE or whatever the hell and buy everything that you get without having to grind for it, and they still have more money and other nice, real things than you, right?

Edit: Well, unless they're in that "extremely impoverished but trying to get by" demographic, in which case, go fuck yourself anyway for not respecting that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cross on 2006-10-19 22:05 ]</font>

Phalynx
Oct 20, 2006, 12:06 AM
Apparently with MrConstipated, he logs into the real world and finds he is just a pathetic waste of life, then logs off and enters a world that really matters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phalynx on 2006-10-19 22:06 ]</font>

NeuroNomad
Oct 20, 2006, 12:06 AM
I for one am glad that this isn't a power gamers game. After being addicted to WoW and EQ2 I am really looking forward to a game that I can actually just enjoy and not feel like I am working a second full time job.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 20, 2006, 12:08 AM
On 2006-10-19 22:06, Phalynx wrote:
Apparently with MrConstipated, he logs into the real world and finds he is just a pathetic waste of life, then logs off and enters a world that really matters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phalynx on 2006-10-19 22:06 ]</font>

maybe hes over constipated in real life...must be those bloody corn nuggets.

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 12:11 AM
On 2006-10-19 21:56, BlueInfinity wrote:
What MrConstipated is saying = I gonna become the best hogake there is...... blah blah blah!

Translation = Whos dick do I have to suck around here to become lv 200 before everyone else?

No one found this funny http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

RamenEater
Oct 20, 2006, 12:14 AM

Oh man did you check out RO2, I dont think its out yet, but it looks nice.

James2006
Oct 20, 2006, 12:14 AM

He got his panties in a bloody bunch over someone elses playstyle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crying because they are not the best at a game that is supposed to be fun and relaxing?

Naes_Siwel
Oct 20, 2006, 12:23 AM
I've got nothing against people and their playing style really... But playing an MMO such as PSU is supposed to be about having fun, meeting new people, ect. Sure it's cool to have nice stuff in the game such as rare clothing and weapons and so on and to share where you got it with friends and so on, but it's nothing to boast about really...

And working 13 hours a day in real life IS doing something importaint for yourself and others you care about instead of just sitting there for 13 hours sitting infront of the TV (or PC monitor) doing nothing. Stresful yes, but it helps when you have money to provide for things that you need. Besides, how else are we supposed to pay for PSU let alone Network Mode?

NightHour13
Oct 20, 2006, 12:29 AM
[/quote]

[/quote]

Your exactly the type of guy that these corporate F*ck heads are looking for. Be careful buddy, people like you end up in their apartments setting themselves on fire.

Losodo1976
Oct 20, 2006, 12:29 AM
I still think it's funny how PSU keeps getting compared to MMO's. PSU is the anti-MMO, hehe. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MrConstipated
Oct 20, 2006, 12:47 AM
On 2006-10-19 22:03, Cross wrote:
Seriously, you are aware that anybody who "works 13 hours a day" can just hop on over to eBay or IGE or whatever the hell and buy everything that you get without having to grind for it, and they still have more money and other nice, real things than you, right?

Edit: Well, unless they're in that "extremely impoverished but trying to get by" demographic, in which case, go fuck yourself anyway for not respecting that.

if your the type of loser that sucks so much at a video game he feels the need to hop on ebay and spend his real life currency on video game items your more of a loser than the assholes who spam lobbys all day.

Cigaro's 13 hour a day at work lifestyle fits into the category who out of spite find themselves purchaseing items online. Diablo 2 was plauged by this.

Atleast im making it an effort to earn my items legit. You sound like the type who's passive about dupeing also.

Theres a massive delusion here on the boards that PSU is going to be some casual gamers paradise. It will be, because reaching the caps and getting the items won't be that time consuming compared to others games, lets face it.

But if you think that there won't be items that only the hardcore will obtain before you do your sadly in denial. Call them low lifes, losers, assholes whatever you like the sad fact is you just sound bitter you don't have it and they do.

When you get off work and log on the same game they do just remember their better than you in that world. Its just the way it is. All the rules and concepts of the "real world" are thrown out the window when your sitting on your ass playing the same game he is.

If you think PSU is somehow going to be spared by this your are sadly in for a big surprused http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

EnixBelmont
Oct 20, 2006, 12:49 AM
On 2006-10-19 22:47, MrConstipated wrote:

On 2006-10-19 22:03, Cross wrote:

if your the type of loser that sucks so much at a video game he feels the need to hop on ebay and spend his real life currency on video game items your more of a loser than the assholes who spam lobbys all day.

Cigaro's 13 hour a day at work lifestyle fits into the category who out of spite find themselves purchaseing items online. Diablo 2 was plauged by this.

Atleast im making it an effort to earn my items legit. You sound like the type who's passive about dupeing also.

Theres a massive delusion here on the boards that PSU is going to be some casual gamers paradise. It will be, because reaching the caps and getting the items won't be that time consuming compared to others games, lets face it.

But if you think that there won't be items that only the hardcore will obtain before you do your sadly in denial. Call them low lifes, losers, assholes whatever you like the sad fact is you just sound bitter you don't have it and they do.

When you get off work and log on the same game they do just remember their better than you in that world. Its just the way it is. All the rules and concepts of the "real world" are thrown out the window when your sitting on your ass playing the same game he is.

If you think PSU is somehow going to be spared by this your are sadly in for a big surprused http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

LOL. Just LOL.

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 12:51 AM

I got my "panties in a bloody bunch over" someone who expects to be big-ass king of the mountain in a game in which NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THAT. All I am doing is slightly overreacting to your expectations of being "worshipped" in PSU for wasting all your time playing it.

This isn't World of Warcraft. Pathetic, no-life-having twelve-year-olds on summer vacation who play for twenty hours a day to get honor points and PHATT EPIC L00TZ aren't the top of the fucking food chain. The laid back, sociable people who are good at teamwork are. If you're a friendly person who doesn't HOG ALL THE FUCKING GLORY AND GLOAT LIKE A TOTAL FAGGOT, you'll go far. Otherwise, you get generally ignored and even kicked from games for that shit. You do NOT earn respect by being a cockface in this game. You earn it by cooperating with your team.

I do not work 13 hours a day. I know the meaning of MODERATION and I don't CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME until I die. I understand that this game is best played casually. You do not, because you are greedy. You're fucking full of yourself and it's disgusting.

DISGUSTING.

This is not a game where the most powerful person wins. Almost everyone in this topic has told you such, but you're too dense to understand that.

You are a joke. You are a walking, talking, BREATHING (although, with such an obviously low IQ I fail to see how you do any of these properly) fucking joke and this is what everyone will see you as.

I am done with you. Get the fuck off my internet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cigaro on 2006-10-19 22:54 ]</font>

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 12:57 AM
Well said Cigaro, I just really wish this idiot had the same attitude back in old pso days I guarentee he couldn't even commit 1/4 of what hes trying to claim now. He is so lucky psu is a hell of a lot eaiser than pso was.

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 12:58 AM
On 2006-10-19 22:57, BlueInfinity wrote:
Well said Cigaro, I just really wish this idiot had the same attitude back in old pso days I guarentee he couldn't even commit 1/4 of what hes trying to claim now. He is so lucky psu is a hell of a lot eaiser than pso was.

I am ashamed I am so mad over this because it's the internet and who gives a fuck, but otherwise I said what I wanted to say.

February
Oct 20, 2006, 12:59 AM

Atleast im making it an effort to earn my items legit. But mom got scared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Killuminati
Oct 20, 2006, 01:00 AM
On 2006-10-19 20:10, MrConstipated wrote:
I've been playing mmorpg's since about 2000, i started with EQ and have since played a handfull of others. Online rpg's are my favorite genre by far.

The wait for PSU is killing me and i feel the need to be one of the first ones logged on the 25th. Any day later i feel like im falling behind.

I also have a passion for obtaining the best stuff in the game before the majority of the population, as a status symbol so to speak. The whole aspect of a players status is one thing that really draws me to these types of games. The rich look down on the poor and vice versa. If everything was on a even playing field these types of games would bore me.

Is there a chance i'll get burnt out on the game with this type of attitude? Sure, it depends on the game really, but my addictive nature will have me coming back no doubt.

You sound exactly like me but I am not arrogant as some people claim you are.

Killuminati
Oct 20, 2006, 01:01 AM
On 2006-10-19 21:47, Garroway wrote:

I know this isn't directed at me but this is something I have thought on for some time. I'm guessing that the need to "feel superior" is the same in ones mind as "being superior". Humans are still just animals and though our minds have evolved, we still feel compelled by simple emotions and instincts. In nature, it is the superior entity that survives (in mating specificaly, the superior specimen is the one that gets to mate, and is the one that passes it's DNA into the future generations). In the past this need to establish ones superiority was necessery for the survival of the race.

Currently we have evolved past the need to establish superiority, yet we're still left with these basic instincts and emotions that we have to deal with. Some people are creatures of passion and never question their urges. They merely find ways to satisfy them. Some people are creatures of mind, and they perpetualy seek understanding about themselves and their environment, and as such, they usualy do not act on their baser instincts as they have come to understand them as unnecessary. Also keep in mind that humans are intelligant (no matter how many times I say they're not, in the animal kingdom their on top) so most find ways to satisfy their need for superiority in ways that are actualy achievable by the individual. In this instance specificaly, the need for superority is being satisfied in video games because that is a medium in which he has discovered that he can excel in.

Great post I have to say this does still exist in our society today as people still do feel they have to be the best at sports or making money or whatever.

Cigaro
On 2006-10-19 22:59, heavenly6 wrote:

Atleast im making it an effort to earn my items legit. But mom got scared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Perfection.

MrConstipated
Cigaro, you sound like you were savagely raped online by the same twelve year olds you met in WoW in your post.

Cry much? Bitter because these twelve year olds dedicated more time in an MMO than you could afford? I'm not gonna lower myself to your uneducated senceless rants but i will say you sound like a dickless asshole who's had horrible experinces in previous MMO's simply because he lakced the dedication they were able to put in.

Oh and by the way, its not just twelve year olds who can spend 20 hours a day on a game. If you think all those hardcore raiders with the top stuff you see in WoW are "just a bunch of 12 year olds" you are simply retarded.

These people you have so much deep rooted hartred for are in no way harming you or ruining YOUR gaming experience. They are just simply playing the game the way they choose to so take your bitter ass to the OFFLINE because you sound like you lack the balls to handle the ONLINE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrConstipated on 2006-10-19 23:02 ]</font>

Killuminati
Oct 20, 2006, 01:04 AM
I have to say this is one of the funniest threads I have read here in awhile. It reminds me of the gamespot systems wars or what it use to be but system wars sucks now.

Bleemo
Oct 20, 2006, 01:05 AM

On 2006-10-19 23:01, MrConstipated wrote:
Cigaro, you sound like you were savagely raped online by the same twelve year olds you met in WoW in your post.

Cry much? Bitter because these twelve year olds dedicated more time in an MMO than you could afford? I'm not gonna lower myself to your uneducated senceless rants but i will say you sound like a dickless asshole who's had horrible experinces in previous MMO's simply because he lakced the dedication they were able to put in.

Oh and by the way, its not just twelve year olds who can spend 20 hours a day on a game. If you think all those hardcore raiders with the top stuff you see in WoW are "just a bunch of 12 year olds" you are simply retarded.

These people you have so much deep rooted hartred for are in no way harming you or ruining YOUR gaming experience. They are just simply playing the game the way they choose to so take your bitter ass to the OFFLINE because you sound like you lack the balls to handle the ONLINE.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif
Congratulations!

You have just won the PSO World Entertainer of the Week Award!
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

Do you have any comments after obtaining this exciting new award?

MrConstipated
Oct 20, 2006, 01:05 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:04, Killuminati wrote:
I have to say this is one of the funniest threads I have read here in awhile. It reminds me of the gamespot systems wars or what it use to be but system wars sucks now.

It has been a great honor to be the creator of such a thread http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 01:07 AM

These people you have so much deep rooted hartred for are in no way harming you or ruining YOUR gaming experience. They are just simply playing the game the way they choose to so take your bitter ass to the OFFLINE because you don't sound like you have the balls to handle the ONLINE.

Hahahaha, man you keep going on.

Dedicating all your time to online games is nothing noble, no matter how you try to spin it, so just stop trying. If you spend more than four hours a day playing an online game, you're probably addicted and unemployed sponging off of your fucking mommy or you're a little kid who has no adult responsibilities and is out of school. Those are the odds, I didn't create them.

You're a silly bitch. Just stop. You're not insulting me, and you're not making yourself look ANY better.

Like I said, I'm done with you. Acknowledge when you've been shut down and stop fighting with me.

Your shit is amusing at best, and nobody here is taking you seriously.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cigaro on 2006-10-19 23:08 ]</font>

MrConstipated
Oct 20, 2006, 01:11 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:00, Killuminati wrote:

On 2006-10-19 20:10, MrConstipated wrote:

You sound exactly like me but I am not arrogant as some people claim you are.

We aren't the only ones, trust me. The realese of the actual game will prove this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 01:13 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:11, MrConstipated wrote:
We aren't the only ones, trust me. The realese of the actual game will prove this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

If your attitude wasn't so fucking shitty I would have MUCH LESS of a problem with you or your playing style. Personally, I could care less how you play the game, but if you think the entire community is going to bow to you because of the way you play, you're sorely mistaken.

If you dissolve this pretense, I magically have no problem with you anymore.

Cross
Oct 20, 2006, 01:17 AM
But not, interestingly enough, bigger losers than people who spend 12 hours a day grinding out the same items.

Let me spell this out for you: People who buy their things are just as good at playing the game as you; in one hour of playing, they accomplish just as much as you do in one hour of playing the game.

Here's the difference: You'll spend 1000 hours over the course of three months to max out a character. In one 10-hour day at work, they'll earn enough money to buy a character just as good as yours.

Let me do the math for you on that one: As far as time:reward goes, they're 100 times better than you are.

Oh, well why didn't you just say you were mentally ill?

EnixBelmont
Oct 20, 2006, 01:17 AM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrConstipated on 2006-10-19 23:02 ]</font>

You clearly don't get it. Think of it like this. A ball hog in basketball that gets his shots in 90% of the time, but never passes it, and laughs at his teammates and others for not being as good as him, will generally not be picked over a person who makes shots in 75% of the time but actually passes it and doesn't look down on their teammates. Of course, if the aim was to win, then maybe he would be picked. But imagine playing basketball with no other team to face. one to look down upon when you win. Why on earth would you pick the ballhog if you will win either way?

That's what this game is like. Since there is no PVP, and being the best actually steers people away from you, why waste your life on it?

watashiwa
Oct 20, 2006, 01:23 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:17, Cross wrote:
Here's the difference: You'll spend 1000 hours over the course of three months to max out a character. In one 10-hour day at work, they'll earn enough money to buy a character just as good as yours.

Let me do the math for you on that one: As far as time:reward goes, they're 100 times better than you are.

QFT... And that's why MMORPGs suck. =P

As an example: Sure, you can farm enemies in WoW for a couple of hundred gold over a few hours.. or you can just pay $20 to some farming website, get it immediately, and go on to actually doing something fun in the game... Well, whatever "fun" is for you in WoW...

MrConstipated
Oct 20, 2006, 01:25 AM

Dedicating all your time to online games is nothing noble, no matter how you try to spin it, so just stop trying. If you spend more than four hours a day playing an online game, you're probably addicted and unemployed sponging off of your fucking mommy or you're a little kid who has no adult responsibilities and is out of school. Those are the odds, I didn't create them.

You're a silly bitch. Just stop. You're not insulting me, and you're not making yourself look ANY better.

Like I said, I'm done with you. Acknowledge when you've been shut down and stop fighting with me.

ROFL so lets get this straight

anyone that plays more than 4 hours a day is deemed a low life loser according to you? This is the way cigaro's little mind sees things am i rite?

You sound like some utopian asshole who if you had it your way you would limit everyone to 2 hours a day because this is the way you feel these types of games should be played.

Seriously, if you lack the balls to handle these kinds of games just log the fuck off and go play offline. Quit trying to belittle other peoples play style just because you lack the schedule to compete.

You also sound like a crybaby asshole, get the fuck outta my thread unless you want to keep owning yourself.

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 01:26 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:26, heavenly6 wrote:
This thread has taught me one thing.

PSU is Series fucking buisness.

Now that "serious business" has been said, the thread is complete.

Thank you.

February
Oct 20, 2006, 01:26 AM

PSU is serious fucking buisness.

edited for typo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: heavenly6 on 2006-10-19 23:28 ]</font>

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 01:28 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:25, MrConstipated wrote:

[quote]

get the fuck outta my thread unless you want to keep owning yourself.

OMFG the irony is killing me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

tonberrylord
Oct 20, 2006, 01:29 AM
anyone hungry?

Bleemo
On 2006-10-19 23:17, Cross wrote:

But not, interestingly enough, bigger losers than people who spend 12 hours a day grinding out the same items.

Let me spell this out for you: People who buy their things are just as good at playing the game as you; in one hour of playing, they accomplish just as much as you do in one hour of playing the game.

Oh, well why didn't you just say you were mentally ill?

What the hell are you trying to do?

Clearly your argument is too well made and logical for MrConstipated to understand.

The thread is about mentally challanged rants and personal accusations; your correct logic fits nowhere in here.

Think before you post, noob!

MrConstipated
On 2006-10-19 23:26, Cigaro wrote:

On 2006-10-19 23:26, heavenly6 wrote:

PSU is Series fucking buisness.

Now that "serious business" has been said, the thread is complete.

Thank you.

Log off. Take your pills. Change your diaper. Go to sleep.

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 01:30 AM

ROFL so lets get this straight

anyone that plays more than 4 hours a day is deemed a low life loser according to you? This is the way cigaro's little mind sees things am i rite?

You sound like some utopian asshole who if you had it your way you would limit everyone to 2 hours a day because this is the way you feel these types of games should be played.

Seriously, if you lack the balls to handle these kinds of games just log the fuck off and go play offline. Quit trying to belittle other peoples play style just because you lack the schedule to compete.

You also sound like a crybaby asshole, get the fuck outta my thread unless you want to keep owning yourself.

You DO realize that real life is MORE IMPORTANT THAN VIDEO GAMES, don't you?

Because I'm starting to wonder. Perhaps you've entirely lost your grasp on reality.

Seek. Fucking. Help.

February
Oct 20, 2006, 01:31 AM
The best part is he said Cigaro is "Owning himself". Yet, MrConstipated completley misses the fact that in everyone elses opinion, except his own, HE is the one that looks like a jack ass.

watashiwa
Oct 20, 2006, 01:32 AM

What's so ballsy about going out to a field to kill monsters, going back to town to sell what you picked up, occasionally buying or finding new equipment, and doing it over and over again until you're high level?

I mean, hell, World of Warcraft was so easy, on a couple of my characters I let a bot level me up while I slept.. *shrug*

I'm guessing when you say "lack the schedule to compete" that you're meaning "have a life or other things to do" .. So I'm just going to read your sentence as Quit trying to belittle other peoples play style just because you have a life or other things to do.

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 01:33 AM
Hey MrConstipated

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/bufferkiller/stfu1.jpg

MrConstipated
Oct 20, 2006, 01:35 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:17, EnixBelmont wrote:

You clearly don't get it. Think of it like this. A ball hog in basketball that gets his shots in 90% of the time, but never passes it, and laughs at his teammates and others for not being as good as him, will generally not be picked over a person who makes shots in 75% of the time but actually passes it and doesn't look down on their teammates. Of course, if the aim was to win, then maybe he would be picked. But imagine playing basketball with no other team to face. one to look down upon when you win. Why on earth would you pick the ballhog if you will win either way?

That's what this game is like. Since there is no PVP, and being the best actually steers people away from you, why waste your life on it?

While what you say is true on a basketball court your logic is somewhat flawed in an MMO. Who's to say there won't be like minded individuals like myself who are out on a mission to be the best? A group of like minded inviduals can accomplish much more than a group of people with different ambitions.

Get a group of power hungry assholes together in an MMO chances are their gonna soar to the top faster than you'd think.

What your talking about is someone who is SELFISH. That whole ballhog analogy is flawed. Nowhere did i claim to be selfish. Nowhere have i claimed i wish to not share power. Being power hungry and being selfish are 2 different species.

Bleemo
Oct 20, 2006, 01:38 AM
You all are forgetting.

In this thread, we make no sense. Sense should not be made. Your perfect attempts to make sense do not work here.

Why? Because it's MrConstipated's thread. He runs the rules here.

By the way, Mr. Constipated, you haven't told us yet what your character name will be and what platform you're runnin'.

I'd like to know.

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 01:39 AM

If thats not selfish then you make ghandi look like the grinch. once again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Insane_splitter/stfu.bmp

February
Oct 20, 2006, 01:40 AM
This thread is now about Gibson Les Pauls
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/25/74lpdeluxe6xm8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 01:41 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:38, Bleemo wrote:
You all are forgetting.

In this thread, we make no sense. Sense should not be made. Your perfect attempts to make sense do not work here.

Why? Because it's MrConstipated's thread. He runs the rules here.

By the way, Mr. Constipated, you haven't told us yet what your character name will be and what platform you're runnin'.

I'd like to know.

*slams some money down on the table*

I'm out.

Bleemo
Oct 20, 2006, 01:44 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:40, heavenly6 wrote:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m47/exiledajay/EG00694.jpg

Weak
Oct 20, 2006, 01:46 AM
I'm not getting involved in this humorous flame thread, but I have to say I'm on MrConstipated's side.

Sure, he's acting like a jerk, but everyone here feels the need to be so patronizing that they're continuing to post about how wrong he is.

It's childish.

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 01:46 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:44, Bleemo wrote:

On 2006-10-19 23:40, heavenly6 wrote:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m47/exiledajay/EG00694.jpg

DERAIL

http://content.imagesocket.com/images/00119d.jpg

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 01:48 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:46, Weak wrote:
I'm not getting involved in this humorous flame thread, but I have to say I'm on MrConstipated's side.

Sure, he's acting like a jerk, but everyone here feels the need to be so patronizing that they're continuing to post about how wrong he is.

It's childish.

Your name is Weak.

February
Oct 20, 2006, 01:48 AM
http://www.slamanguitars.com/bronnen/gibson%20paf.jpg

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 01:49 AM

It's childish.

true but it's so much eaiser to chew him out here so we all can enjoy psu without @ssholes like him runining it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2006-10-19 23:51 ]</font>

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 01:50 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:48, heavenly6 wrote:
http://www.slamanguitars.com/bronnen/gibson%20paf.jpg

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

I see you and raise you this:

http://content.imagesocket.com/images/04f7c.jpg

Bleemo
Oct 20, 2006, 01:51 AM

It's childish.

I admit that feeding the fire is pointless, however I cannot see how exactly you're on his side.

If you've read every bit of his posts and you agree to his logic(Jerk or not, it's still his logic) then that easily puts you on the same level as he is.

Not cool at all.

This thread also needs to be locked.

Weak
Oct 20, 2006, 01:53 AM
I don't agree with him at all.

I disagree with the conduct of everyone in this thread.

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 01:54 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:53, Weak wrote:

Why thank you, Forum Fairy. I'll try harder next time.

Bleemo
Oct 20, 2006, 01:55 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:53, Weak wrote:

Agreed.

Thread finally needs a lock, please.

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 01:56 AM
It's actually gonna be fun watching hackers piss all over his pathetic dreams and sky high ego. I can't wait to see the look on his face when hes beaten to the puch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2006-10-19 23:57 ]</font>

Killuminati
Oct 20, 2006, 01:57 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:49, BlueInfinity wrote:

It's childish.

true but it's so much eaiser to chew him out here so we all can enjoy psu without @ssholes like him runining it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2006-10-19 23:51 ]</font>

I don't get what you mean by him ruining it. If you don't like the way he plays then don't play with him. It's not like he's talking about hacking the game and spreading his hacks around. He's just saying he is going to invest alot of time in the game and wants to be elite I see no problem with that.

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 01:58 AM
The train has derailed, set on fire and exploded already.

There were no survivors.

Killuminati
Oct 20, 2006, 02:00 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:56, BlueInfinity wrote:
It's actually gonna be fun watching hackers piss all over his pathetic dreams and sky high ego. I can't wait to see the look on his face when hes beaten to the puch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2006-10-19 23:57 ]</font>

If hackers are able to hack this game it won't ruin the experiece for him only but it will ruin it for everybody and will just drive people away. I just hope for once that the hackers keep the hacks to themselves.

February
Oct 20, 2006, 02:00 AM
Set the ball a rollin' I'll be clickin' on the miles
On the Train of Consequences my box car life of style
my thinking is derailed I'm tied up to the tracks
The Train of Consequences there ain't no turnin' back

February
Oct 20, 2006, 02:02 AM
That would be nice, but I don't expect it. I found a forum of hackers for PSO not that long ago and was amazed by their selfish mentality.

MrConstipated
Oct 20, 2006, 02:06 AM
On 2006-10-19 23:57, Killuminati wrote:

It's childish.

I don't get what you mean by him ruining it. If you don't like the way he plays then don't play with him. It's not like he's talking about hacking the game and spreading his hacks around. He's just saying he is going to invest alot of time in the game and wants to be elite I see no problem with that.

Don't even bother with these pathetic assholes anymore. Its obvious their doing nothing but trying to preserve their utopian dreams of some uber casual online rpg with not a hint of hardcore involved. Thats all this is.

cigaro,blueinfinity,bleemo.

3 delusional immature faggots that will have their pathetic dreams shattered once reality sets in on the 25th.

Let them cry and bash all they want now. Its amusing how far they derailed this topic and can't stay on point. Sad how they try and block out the reality that people will be playing this game differently than them.

Let the faggots burn in their own ignorance.

Wallin
Oct 20, 2006, 02:14 AM
Well, I was going to reply to the original post, but seeing just page 9 alone has me so confused that I tried reading all the pages backwards which confused me even more... so... umm... yeah, games are cool!... okay, bye now. LOL.

afcakey
Oct 20, 2006, 02:17 AM
i used to be a power gamer, since UO/Lineage (1 not 2). But i slowly became more of a hardcore casual! On days i can play i play like crazy.

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 02:20 AM
look you fail the social anarchy,

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 02:24 AM
On 2006-10-20 00:06, MrConstipated wrote:

On 2006-10-19 23:57, Killuminati wrote:

It's childish.

Don't even bother with these pathetic assholes anymore. Its obvious their doing nothing but trying to preserve their utopian dreams of some uber casual online rpg with not a hint of hardcore involved. Thats all this is.

cigaro,blueinfinity,bleemo.

3 delusional immature faggots that will have their pathetic dreams shattered once reality sets in on the 25th.

Let them cry and bash all they want now. Its amusing how far they derailed this topic and can't stay on point. Sad how they try and block out the reality that people will be playing this game differently than them.

Let the faggots burn in their own ignorance.

I love you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Wallin
Oct 20, 2006, 02:27 AM
On 2006-10-20 00:20, BlueInfinity wrote:

We're trolling forums debating the acceptance of hardcore dedication to a virtual game where you do nothing but kill things all day long and earn rewards for it. What are you really expecting at this point? LOL

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 02:32 AM
On 2006-10-20 00:27, Wallin wrote:

On 2006-10-20 00:20, BlueInfinity wrote:

We're trolling forums debating the acceptance of hardcore dedication to a virtual game where you do nothing but kill things all day long and earn rewards for it. What are you really expecting at this point? LOL

for him to just shut the hell up and live his life, I stop caring for his cause 3 pages ago.

Garroway
Oct 20, 2006, 02:40 AM
I honestly didn't believe I was going to be the one to do this, but I'm calling bullshit.

Ryogen
Oct 20, 2006, 02:44 AM
Damn this place has some crazy trolls lol. I'm not a power gamer. I don't compete with no one (you can get the urge, but I let it die down). I like to have fun. When you want to become the best in a video game by spending long hours constant sessions, then the game is controling you and your life.

Killuminati
Oct 20, 2006, 02:51 AM
On 2006-10-20 00:44, Ryogen wrote:
Damn this place has some crazy trolls lol. I'm not a power gamer. I don't compete with no one (you can get the urge, but I let it die down). I like to have fun. When you want to become the best in a video game by spending long hours constant sessions, then the game is controling you and your life.

Wow you have a guild across all three platforms.

Ryogen
Oct 20, 2006, 02:53 AM
On 2006-10-20 00:51, Killuminati wrote:

On 2006-10-20 00:44, Ryogen wrote:

Wow you have a guild across all three platforms.

LOL. Yeah. I don't find focusing on one side or the other fun. I rather have a community of both X360 and PC/PS2 community rather than one or the other.

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 03:08 AM
Why do I have a slight feeling that this topic is some guy trying to make a statement about how arrogant people are bad and will any day now say October fools?

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 03:28 AM
Did someone put Stupid Sauce in the water supply? There are way to many pointless, moronic threads filling this forum IMO.

The Internet. Serious Business.

Ryogen
Oct 20, 2006, 03:30 AM
On 2006-10-20 01:28, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Did someone put Stupid Sauce in the water supply? There are way to many pointless, moronic threads filling this forum IMO.

The Internet. Serious Business.

Well man even intellgent topics get flammed, trolled, and bashed on as well.

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 03:34 AM
diary of a true dumass anyone?

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 03:42 AM
Exactly what intellegent topics where getting flamed, trolled or bashed on?

If there were some, I must of missed them or forgotten reading them. College work/projects tend to do that.

Diary of what dumass? The OP of this thread???

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 03:45 AM
correctomundo if you would kindly read the first 3 or 4 pages of this thread you can see that I and a few other people was owning the classic forum troll.

Ryogen
Oct 20, 2006, 03:46 AM
On 2006-10-20 01:42, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Exactly what intellegent topics where getting flamed, trolled or bashed on?

If there were some, I must of missed them or forgotten reading them. College work/projects tend to do that.

Diary of what dumass? The OP of this thread???

I can find a few. They usually go unread and then a troll comes in and flame, then others too lazy to read comes in a flames and it keeps going. I good number of my topics almost went down to hell like that.

Trust me, there is a lot of immaturity here and a few maturity.

AnamanaAU
Oct 20, 2006, 03:52 AM
I'm going to be a player-god like MrConstipated. All the people below us will bow!!

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 03:54 AM
I read the first 4 pages of this thread,I felt some of my brain cells dieing so I stopped reading after pg 4.

I would of liked to of read some of those intellegent threads.

Why has the maturity level of several members devolved? Lot's of Forum newbies? What's going on? A massive exodus from Game FAQ's Forums?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 01:56 ]</font>

AnamanaAU
Oct 20, 2006, 03:55 AM
On 2006-10-20 01:54, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
I would of liked to of read some of those intellegent threads.

Why has the maturity level of several members devolved? Lot's of Forum newbies? What's going on? A massive exodus from Game FAQ's Forums?

ZOMG BLAME THE XBOX LIVE KIDS[/sarcasm]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JubeiSaotome on 2006-10-20 02:01 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 03:57 AM
Jubei, that made no sense to me. "blade the xbox live kids"? What the heck?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 01:58 ]</font>

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 04:01 AM
Well, as a 1200+ karma poster at GameFAQs I'd expect this from there but not here.

I call Shenanigans. He's gonna come right back in and say this was all a ruse.

AnamanaAU
Oct 20, 2006, 04:02 AM
On 2006-10-20 01:57, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Jubei, that made no sense to me. "blade the xbox live kids"? What the heck?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 01:58 ]</font>

typo, blade or blame them, your choice.

Ryogen
Oct 20, 2006, 04:05 AM
After the 360 beta, some PC and PS2 gamers went crazy. they transformed into...monsters. Although we couldn't take them out of the Colony they rampaged and flamed and bashed up everyone. As the moderators was on another planet, we had to kill them ourselves and put up with their BS. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif and the 360 kids /sarcasm

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 04:06 AM
oh, ok. the over-simple scream-speak with typo didn't make sense to me.

But I think that not *all* Xbox Live Users are immature dunces, it seems that many are dunces perhaps?

AnamanaAU
Oct 20, 2006, 04:10 AM
On 2006-10-20 02:06, ShadowDragon28 wrote:

But I think that not *all* Xbox Live Users are immature dunces, it seems that many are dunces perhaps?

note the [/sarcasm] :> That's what everyone's been acting like lately. "OMG the xbl kids are so lame on PSU". It's more like online gamers in general.

Elleranda
Oct 20, 2006, 04:10 AM
This thread.. Just wow. I hope he's kidding, but I know inside that he's just really messed up in the head. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Elleranda
Oct 20, 2006, 04:11 AM
On 2006-10-20 02:10, JubeiSaotome wrote:

On 2006-10-20 02:06, ShadowDragon28 wrote:

note the [/sarcasm] :> That's what everyone's been acting like lately. "OMG the xbl kids are so lame on PSU". It's more like online gamers in general.

Yeah, but at least you don't have to hear their voices in the PC/PS2 version. That's really the only reason I'm not gonna play on my 360. >.>

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 04:22 AM
Man.. You all are lame.. I can't believe you're flaming him for wanting to be good at a game and getting all the goods.. I hate it when you all try to tell someone to not buy the game, or this games not for them. I think you just need to keep that opinion to yourself and just let someone experience it, because you can't say how someone else is gonna like it. You all act like you don't want all the cool weapons and you don't wanna be better than anyone else. My @$$. From what i've seen around here, a lot of you all are obsessed with this game and can't wait for it to come out, and are probably gonna be playin it like it's your job. I don't see how you can flame this guy for what he wants out of this game. Seriously.. You all make me sick. Take a look at yourselves first and then you can talk about someone else. Till then, just keep it to yourself.

p.s. and YES i created an account JUST so i could post a reply, because all the replies i was reading were ridiculous.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LMDreamz on 2006-10-20 02:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LMDreamz on 2006-10-20 02:25 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 04:29 AM
I haven't flamed anybody. Lumping several people in a blanket flame of "you all are lame" and then rant about this thread is a pretty unproductive post, and for a first post too?

Being judgmental and jumping to weak conclusions isn't going to go over to well with posters here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 02:31 ]</font>

Cross
Oct 20, 2006, 04:34 AM
On 2006-10-20 02:22, LMDreamz wrote:
From what i've seen around here, a lot of you all are obsessed with this game and can't wait for it to come out, and are probably gonna be playin it like it's your job.

There's a difference between playing a game excessively for a while when it comes out and you're excited about it, and playing a game for 4+ hours nightly, every night.
Further, there's a difference between playing a game for hours and hours daily because you like the game, and playing for hours and hours because you think it makes you "better" than other people.

I can't believe that someone such as yourself, who is smart enough to say "@$$" instead of "ass" on a forum with no language filter or restrictions, would miss out on a point as obvious as that.

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 04:34 AM
Man.. You all are lame.. I can't believe you're flaming him for wanting to be good at a game and getting all the goods.. I hate it when you all try to tell someone to not buy the game, or this games not for them. I think you just need to keep that opinion to yourself and just let someone experience it, because you can't say how someone else is gonna like it. You all act like you don't want all the cool weapons and you don't wanna be better than anyone else. My @$$. From what i've seen around here, a lot of you all are obsessed with this game and can't wait for it to come out, and are probably gonna be playin it like it's your job. I don't see how you can flame this guy for what he wants out of this game. Seriously.. You all make me sick. Take a look at yourselves first and then you can talk about someone else. Till then, just keep it to yourself.

p.s. and YES i created an account JUST so i could post a reply, because all the replies i was reading were ridiculous.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LMDreamz on 2006-10-20 02:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LMDreamz on 2006-10-20 02:25 ]</font>

Lawl, the fact that that was your first post makes me a bit skeptical. Like you're an alt or the TC's friend or something...

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 04:35 AM
I don't see any weak conclusion as just about every reply i read, was against the guy. And i'm not gonna single out like 20+ replies against him just so I don't have to "lump everyone in a blanket flame" So.. If my post offended you then.. oh well. Take it bud. I'm not looking for popularity.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 04:47 AM
On 2006-10-20 02:46, LMDreamz wrote:

On 2006-10-20 02:34, Cross wrote:

From what i've seen around here, a lot of you all are obsessed with this game and can't wait for it to come out, and are probably gonna be playin it like it's your job.

There's a difference between playing a game excessively for a while when it comes out and you're excited about it, and playing a game for 4+ hours nightly, every night.
Further, there's a difference between playing a game for hours and hours daily because you like the game, and playing for hours and hours because you think it makes you "better" than other people.

I can't believe that someone such as yourself, who is smart enough to say "@$$" instead of "ass" on a forum with no language filter or restrictions, would miss out on a point as obvious as that.

All of you are just in a state of denial. You all are basically just like him, you just don't want to admit it. That's all i say, and all i'm going to hear from here on out is denial. No one wants to play a game and not have the cool SHIT. is that ok? the reason I spelled @$$ was because I didn't know if there was a filter or not. But anyways. You can't tell me that when you get a game, you don't want to be the best at it or get better, because that's the whole point. PROGRESS. Why would you play a game that will get you absolutely nowhere (in-game). All this guy was sayin is he wanted to make progress IN-GAME and you all are flaming him like it's somethin wrong. Like it's not something you all want. Almost everyone here just wants to flame someone and put someone down, just because that's who they don't like. They don't like seein people better than them, when in reality, you all strive to get better weapons, better shit, and be better than other people. Cuz that's the whole fuckin point of playin. PROGRESS. If you don't understand that, and if you're gonna deny that then you're a fuckin idiot.

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 04:49 AM
Writing "you all are lame" is a blanket statement and a flame, pure and simple. Your rant was comprised of weak assumptions and was jumping to conclusions about several posters.

Your first post was uneccessary IMO. I wasn't offended since I don't get offended easily.

Addendum:

No one was saying they don't want to progress in PSU or that they didn't want to obtain better equipment.

The point that was made was that having "cool stuff" or being "leet" is not the most important aspect of PSU, interacting with other players; the social aspect, along with killing mosters and item hunting are all fun.

But being "leet" or having all the "best" stuff doesn't make any player better than anyone else. That's not the point of a game like PSU.

This isn't a game like Unreal Tournament or somesuch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 02:55 ]</font>

Ether
Oct 20, 2006, 04:50 AM
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7228/sobgc0.jpg

February
Oct 20, 2006, 04:52 AM
lol virgins

Cross
Oct 20, 2006, 04:53 AM
On 2006-10-20 02:47, LMDreamz wrote:
Games are about PROGRESS and I will try to make my point seem valid by way of repeating the phrase repeatedly in all-caps.

You don't understand this thread, or the quote function, so please stop posting.

February
Oct 20, 2006, 04:54 AM
This thread is filled with Lulz

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 04:55 AM
On 2006-10-20 02:49, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Writing "you all are lame" is a blanket statement and a flame, pure and simple. Your rant was comprised of weak assumptions and was jumping to conclusions about several posters.

Your first post was uneccessary IMO. I wasn't offended since I don't get offended easily.

Did you not read.... what i wrote..... rofl... Reading Comprehension my friend.... Reading Comprehension.... I never denied making a blanket flame...

AnamanaAU
Oct 20, 2006, 04:57 AM
On 2006-10-20 02:55, LMDreamz wrote:
Did you not read.... what i wrote..... rofl... Reading Comprehension my friend.... Reading Comprehension.... I never denied making a blanket flame...
.................................................. .....
...............oic

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 04:57 AM
On 2006-10-20 02:53, Cross wrote:

Games are about PROGRESS and I will try to make my point seem valid by way of repeating the phrase repeatedly in all-caps.

You don't understand this thread, or the quote function, so please stop posting.

Oh, i'm sorry sir, I'm sorry I don't know how to use the quote function so i'm gonna stop posting like you tell me to... not.. Why would you even say such a stupid statement.. You know i'm not gonna listen... Rofl.. Idiots online that think they can actually tell someone to do somethin.. Man... How old are you..? Does it make you feel cool when you try to tell someone to do something online..? Lol..

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 04:58 AM

All of you are just in a state of denial. You all are basically just like him, you just don't want to admit it. That's all i say, and all i'm going to hear from here on out is denial. No one wants to play a game and not have the cool SHIT. is that ok? the reason I spelled @$$ was because I didn't know if there was a filter or not. But anyways. You can't tell me that when you get a game, you don't want to be the best at it or get better, because that's the whole point. PROGRESS. Why would you play a game that will get you absolutely nowhere (in-game). All this guy was sayin is he wanted to make progress IN-GAME and you all are flaming him like it's somethin wrong. Like it's not something you all want. Almost everyone here just wants to flame someone and put someone down, just because that's who they don't like. They don't like seein people better than them, when in reality, you all strive to get better weapons, better shit, and be better than other people. Cuz that's the whole fuckin point of playin. PROGRESS. If you don't understand that, and if you're gonna deny that then you're a fuckin idiot.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

We better our characters so we can fight tougher monsters and go through even tougher missions. Not to show off...

At least...that's what I think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Undubbed on 2006-10-20 02:59 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 04:59 AM
[b]
Addendum:

No one was saying they don't want to progress in PSU or that they didn't want to obtain better equipment.

The point that was made was that having "cool stuff" or being "leet" is not the most important aspect of PSU, interacting with other players; the social aspect, along with killing mosters and item hunting are all fun.

But being "leet" or having all the "best" stuff doesn't make any player better than anyone else. That's not the point of a game like PSU.

font>

Are you trying to make me laugh LMDreamz?
I almost did.

Ah Jubei, now that was funny. ha ha ha.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 03:01 ]</font>

Ryogen
Oct 20, 2006, 05:01 AM
Damn you guys are mean. Ha ha ha.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:01 AM
On 2006-10-20 02:58, Undubbed wrote:

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

We better our characters so we can fight tougher monsters and go through even tougher missions. Not to show off...

At least...that's what I think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Undubbed on 2006-10-20 02:59 ]</font>

Ok.. I don't see a need for a huge picture, besides to try and make you feel better.. But that's cool if you need the self-esteem.. But tell me... your post... is that.. not... progress..? Rofl. Denial Denial Denial.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:03 AM
On 2006-10-20 02:59, ShadowDragon28 wrote:

[b]
Addendum:

font>

Are you trying to make me laugh LMDreamz?
I almost did.

Ah Jubei, now that was funny. ha ha ha.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 03:01 ]</font>

Hmm.. All i read was... "I'm gonna say this a different way so i'll make it seem like i'm not denying what he just said.." Rofl.. nice try man..

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 05:05 AM
I have pulled my verdict and you are most definitely an Alt! At least a friend of the TC! Although I'm not sure having an alt is possible here...

And I just found that image. I didn't make it.

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:07 AM
LMDreamz, Just because you type something repeatedly doesn't make it true.

BTW Making judgements about someone based on so very little is not productive either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 03:08 ]</font>

February
Oct 20, 2006, 05:07 AM
Yeah, it's the same guy. Is duplicate accounts bannable on this forum?

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:08 AM
I'm not an Alt or friend of whoever ur talking about.. I've been reading these forums the past couple days but never really had a need to sign up to reply to anything until i saw all the ridiculous shit that guy was getting for wanting to be good at a game. It pissed me off.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:10 AM
Same guy? my ass. lol. Who is the one that is one jumping to weak conclusions now?[my bad not even the same guy] Ask a mod or whoever the fuck u want to find out my ip addy or w/e they can use to find out that i'm not the same person as that guy. As i said in my previous post. I never had a reason to post anything until i saw this topic and it pissed me off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LMDreamz on 2006-10-20 03:12 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:11 AM
Adding shit to the shit here only shows that you know how to shovel shit, and move the shit around.

Overall all your shit still stinks.

I was only addressing LMDreamz. I was not replying to you Undubbed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 03:14 ]</font>

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 05:11 AM
On 2006-10-20 03:07, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
LMDreamz, Just because you type something repeatedly doesn't make it true.

BTW Making judgements about someone based on so very little is not productive either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 03:08 ]</font>

Lawl, I thought you were talking me thar for a sec'

Or maybe it aplies to me and LMDreamz? :thinker:

February
Oct 20, 2006, 05:12 AM
On 2006-10-20 03:10, LMDreamz wrote:
Same guy? my ass. lol. Who is the one that is one jumping to weak conclusions now? Ask a mod or whoever the fuck u want to find out my ip addy or w/e they can use to find out that i'm not the same person as that guy. As i said in my previous post. I never had a reason to post anything until i saw this topic and it pissed me off.

Anyone want to point out the irony?

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:13 AM
Yea yea.. Well I got some febreze. I'm done talkin.

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 05:14 AM
On 2006-10-20 03:10, LMDreamz wrote:
Same guy? my ass. lol. Who is the one that is one jumping to weak conclusions now?[my bad not even the same guy] Ask a mod or whoever the fuck u want to find out my ip addy or w/e they can use to find out that i'm not the same person as that guy. As i said in my previous post. I never had a reason to post anything until i saw this topic and it pissed me off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LMDreamz on 2006-10-20 03:12 ]</font>

I Apologize if you have nothing to do with TC, but I guess it's an impulse from being at GameFAQs for 3 years and find that people do this exact thing all the time.

Your weired out dotdotdot response isn't helping your case either.

Expecting thread lockup.

February
It was nice doing buisness with you sir

LMDreamz
oh btw.. i edited that post.. cuz i thought you were shadow.

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:16 AM
Heavenly6, who's that girl in your sig image, she's very beautiful.

Are there more classy type images of her on the web?

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:16 AM
Fuck it. I don't care.. I gotta study for marshalling training anyways...

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:19 AM
On 2006-10-20 03:16, ShadowDragon28 wrote:

She looks like a kid... lol.. Child Molestor.... XD

btw.. that was a joke.. you don't have to get all offended.. -.-

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:21 AM
Your're not funny.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 03:26 ]</font>

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:22 AM
I think you're just mad that you realized you were checkin out a kid. Hmm.. Maybe I wasn't joking.....

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:22 AM
On 2006-10-20 03:21, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Your not funny.

Spell check my friend.

February
Oct 20, 2006, 05:23 AM
On 2006-10-20 03:16, ShadowDragon28 wrote:

Tons. Her name is Tomoko Kawase, and she goes by the Aliases Tommy february6 and Tommy heavenly6 as well. (Her real name is what she uses when she is with the band The Brilliant Green, february6 is pop music and heavenly6 is hard rock)

On 2006-10-20 03:19, LMDreamz wrote:
She looks like a kid... lol.. Child Molestor.... XD

She's actually in her thirties http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:24 AM
LMDreamz, Go troll somewhere else. Flaming someone you don't know only shows immaturity.

Heavenly6: Thanks for the info.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 03:25 ]</font>

AnamanaAU
gb2/gamefaqs

LMDreamz
Lol....... Wow... got me on that one...

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:25 AM
Calling someone that you don't know immature is immature.... wait.. so that...... sigh........ rofl

Cross
Oct 20, 2006, 05:27 AM
On 2006-10-20 02:57, LMDreamz wrote:
Oh, i'm sorry sir, I'm sorry I don't know how to use the quote function so i'm gonna stop posting like you tell me to... not.. Why would you even say such a stupid statement.. You know i'm not gonna listen... Rofl.. Idiots online that think they can actually tell someone to do somethin.. Man... How old are you..? Does it make you feel cool when you try to tell someone to do something online..? Lol..

No, I don't feel 'cool'. Let me give you a small analogy to illustrate my motivation in making that last post.

Imagine a guy walking down the street. Just a regular guy. Now, imagine that this guy has peed his pants so badly it's dripping down his leg and forming puddles behind him while he walks. Not only that, but he's wearing lipstick. A lot of lipstick, smeared from his chin to his nose so he looks like bizarro Homer Simpson.
He looks pretty stupid, doesn't he? What would you say to a guy like that? Something like, "Hey, you should go home and change your pants, and wipe off that lipstick." Right? And it's not for your own good - you feel bad for the guy because he's walking around looking like a moron, but he'd just be a regular guy if only he were a little more careful not to do something stupid.

Now, understand, when you post stuff like your earlier posts, you become that guy, on the Internet. So when I say "please stop posting", it's for your benefit, not mine.

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:28 AM
Are you bored? Get a better hobby.

(addressed to LMDreamz)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 03:30 ]</font>

Undubbed
I gotta confess...I LOVE reading arguments and flames on a message board, but I don't like being in them :/

That's pretty much the reason why I've been a GameFAQs user for so long >_>

LMDreamz
Nice.. uhh.. story you made up for me.... Thanks... Rofl

Elleranda
Oct 20, 2006, 05:29 AM
Anyone else think LMDreamz is just constipated on another account? >.>

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:30 AM
Lol.. just get over it.. I'm not that constipated guy.. geez. lol. And yea.. actually I am bored.. haha. I have more than a hobby as well.. I have a job. An important one at that.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:31 AM
I love being in arguments. Glad there's an audience.

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 05:32 AM
On 2006-10-20 03:29, Elleranda wrote:

Hey, give some credit I was the first one to point that out!

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:33 AM
LMDreamz, Go do us all a favor. Stop posting here. Because by acting like an asshat, your not contributing anything at all to this forum.

Elleranda
On 2006-10-20 03:32, Undubbed wrote:

On 2006-10-20 03:29, Elleranda wrote:

Hey, give some credit I was the first one to point that out!

Oh, my bad. I didn't read all the way through his posts because Constipated was tiring enough. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LMDreamz
I said I am NOT him. Haha.. Just drop it. It's seriously retarded and it's annoying for me to see you saying that, because i'm not him.

Bleemo
Oct 20, 2006, 05:35 AM
*Sighs.*

This thread is still goin', huh?

I s'pose I'll go ahead and give my opinion on the OP's view of gaming.

But first off MrConstipated, I want to apologise for the rampant flaming I gave you. Believe me, you had it coming to you from not just one source, but I didn't contribute much to your actual argument.

From everything I read about you on this thread MrConstipated, LMDreamz, whatever you want to call yourself, you have constantly assumed your opinion on gaming was correct. That is that people are suddenly superior in an online gaming "world" because they have invested more time into it, and that most gamers "envy"(QFE) those who have completed more of the game.

Superiority is in the eye of the beholder, so I'm not going to completely disagree with you that some will think a player is superior because of his accomplishments. However, morally this is certainly an incorrect notion. No one will ever be more "superior" than another by investing more time into a "video game." Surely you can understand that logic. Even if you enjoy accomplishing as much as you possibly can inside of a video game, you understand that it is only a video game that you're playing; a man-made form of entertainment, correct?

Let us delve into the word "entertainment".

entertainment
–noun
the act of entertaining; agreeable occupation for the mind; diversion; amusement

Video games are created by humans to entertain humans. To play, have fun, to compete, but ultimately enjoy themselves. When playing a video game, so long as we are enjoying ourselves, the game has fulfilled it's purpose. Including if you wish to invest a lot of time to accomplish more than other players. There is not a single thing wrong with the way you want to play the game; I'm sure everyone can agree to that. The problem starts with your reason--which you so emphasized on--for playing the game, your way.

You're looking to accomplish more so than other players in the game because you want to be "revered", or rather, you think you will be revered. I don't believe there is anything wrong with the satisfaction in accomplishing something before anyone else, but when you do it simply to feel better about yourself you automatically have a superiority complex. You're looking to spearhead yourself "above" everyone else and claim that everyone else will envy you, and that those who cannot invest as much time into a game as you can will "drool over your uberness." Can you see where your logic is flawed? You're belittling fellow gamers, ones you feel that are inferior to you because they cannot invest as much time into a video game as you can. You claim as if others think this as well, which I believe some will also, but your morally incorrect views end where you think this is the correct way to think.

Look at video games and why they are made. Just because others cannot spend as much time as you, does not mean they still can't enjoy the game, even if someone has gotten every single item, finished every single quest, or has simply accomplished way more than you have. A person does not have a single right to generalize fellow gamers based on your own feelings of accompishment.

If you continue to have superiority issues, not to be personal, but I suggest you stop gaming for a little while and experience life outside. Actual life is far better and more revered than being "uber" in an online game, I can tell you that for certain.

Play how you want to play, just don't judge others based off of your views.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bleemo on 2006-10-20 03:37 ]</font>

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:35 AM
Aww.. sorry. I wasn't trying to act like an asshat.. I was leanin more towards an assmask. Lol.. nice new word tho.. for me atleast.. I never heard of it. But anyways. Like you said.. I'm bored.. So.. I guess... Deal with it? Or you can just click the little X in the upper right hand corner of this window, and that should get rid of your problems. I really have no problem with it so.. I think i'll stay. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:36 AM
Yes, just drop it.

AnamanaAU
Oct 20, 2006, 05:37 AM
Well I guess this thread is over. It was retarded the minute someone put the OP down for wanting to be the best. Not everyone plays for INTERNET MORAL LOYALTY!!

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:37 AM
Well, I didn't read your whole thing yet but.. I don't think I ever said playing more meant you were superior.... Way to put words in my mouth! Woo-hoo!

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:39 AM
Oh God, rofl, i don't even think i can finish reading it. maybe when i stop laughing.. You didn't have to get all philosophical with it and shit.. rofl oh man.. that's still makin me laugh.. lol But it's cool that u put all that effort and time into thinkin bout that stuff man. it's coo it's coo... just can't believe you did.. lol. Nice post tho btw.

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:40 AM
Just go do something else. Shiting more on a pile a shit only fills the area with more stink.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:41 AM
Dude... you already got that message out....... You go do something else.. rofl. You're the one that's all pissed off. haha. Just leave man, that's all you gotta do.

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 05:42 AM
On 2006-10-20 03:35, LMDreamz wrote:
Aww.. sorry. I wasn't trying to act like an asshat.. I was leanin more towards an assmask. Lol.. nice new word tho.. for me atleast.. I never heard of it. But anyways. Like you said.. I'm bored.. So.. I guess... Deal with it? Or you can just click the little X in the upper right hand corner of this window, and that should get rid of your problems. I really have no problem with it so.. I think i'll stay. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Well, ok I---

OH HO HO!

Yoooou almost got me there...! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

You little devil joke account you.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:43 AM
Lol... dude.. why do you still think i'm a joke account or something.

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:44 AM
FYI I'm not "pissed off". All you have to do is understand is that acting like a troll is rather pointless on this board.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:44 AM
Ok dude, watever. I get your point. rofl. not pissed off..... Lol

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:45 AM
If you have something better to do. Why don't you go do it?

(wasn't meaning to add fuel to the fire.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-20 03:46 ]</font>

AnamanaAU
You are trolling, LMDreamz, you're also doing a horrible job at it. Although, ShadowDragon28 isn't helping by adding fuel to the fire.

Elleranda
Well this is just weird.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:46 AM
ok, wtf is the real definition of trolling. cuz.. yea.. I don't really know. But anyways.. Like i said.. i'm BORED and i don't gotta do anything for a couple hours.. SO... i'll be gone after that.. is that ok with you.. Mommy?

Callous
Oct 20, 2006, 05:48 AM
Well, this has certainly been an ... enlightening thread. Ah well, at least Megadeth was quoted!

Bleemo
I'm seeing a lot of +1 action goin' on in this here thread.

Key note: trolls stop talking if you stop talking to them.

LMDreamz
Come on... you gotta admit it tho.. this is so FUN! lol WAYYY more fun than all those other boring forum topics eh? eh!? Lol

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 05:49 AM
So, like. What version of PSU are you playing, LMDreamz?

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:49 AM
Man.. I guess i'm a troll... Ok.. do i get a prize for that or somethin......?

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:50 AM
I'm male btw, so there's no possiblity at all that I am your "mommy." You really need to find something more productive to do if your bored.

Find some other hobby, one that doesn't involve insulting others or acting like a jerk.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:50 AM
I don't really know yet.. I wanted to play on the 360, but uhh... Depends on how my money stuff goes.. Kinda wanna get a projector too. So.. it's either Projecter and ps2 psu, or no projector and 360 psu...

Callous
Oct 20, 2006, 05:51 AM
Go with the 360 ........... please.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:51 AM
Lol oMGggg dude. I was NOT being literal.. rofl.. Man.. you need to stop taking things so seriously.. Ok. Sorry for being a jerk or INSULTING YOU. Do you accept my apology, friend?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LMDreamz on 2006-10-20 03:51 ]</font>

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:52 AM
oh, cool! I'll get the ps2 one just so i can play with you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Dude.. like i'd run into you anyways... lol...

plus.. i mean.. How can you really tell how someone plays online just by my posts... I could be like the most awesomest coolest guy you've ever played with online.. YOU NEVER KNOW!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LMDreamz on 2006-10-20 03:53 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:53 AM
Where are the mods when we need them.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:54 AM
Why do you need them? So they can tend to your ever so needy self? Lol.. Like i said man.. I don't even know why you're still here if you keep complaining. Just leave. I'm here cuz i'm bored. So...

February
Oct 20, 2006, 05:55 AM
On 2006-10-20 03:48, Callous wrote:
Well, this has certainly been an ... enlightening thread. Ah well, at least Megadeth was quoted!

Haha, someone actually got it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
That's too awesome.

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 05:56 AM
Damn, I 'felt' that this topic would of been locked a few posts ago but it's still not!

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:56 AM
Uhh yea.. Cuz.. I Own... lol. j/j

Elleranda
Oct 20, 2006, 05:57 AM
On 2006-10-20 03:56, Undubbed wrote:
Damn, I 'felt' that this topic would of been locked a few posts ago but it's still not!

I don't really think there are any mods around..

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 05:57 AM
Ok... Wat I'M WONDERING... is.. How old are all these ppl i'm arguing with? Me? I'm 19.

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 05:58 AM
Once again you jump to baseless conclusions.

The mods are needed for the good of these forums. So 1) this thread can be locked 2) So you can get banned for continuing to flame people.

I'm not complaining at all, only speaking rhetorically. Telling me what to do is pretty pointless. I'm not the one flaming just to be a jerk.

Callous
On 2006-10-20 03:55, heavenly6 wrote:
Haha, someone actually got it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
That's too awesome.
It totally made me feel like pulling out old cd's, too. It's been ages.

Undubbed
Oh I see now. They're all offline. At least the ones listed at the top.

LMDreamz
Lol omg... hahahaha. Man.. you're hopeless.. (to shadow)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LMDreamz on 2006-10-20 03:59 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2006, 06:00 AM
Actually, I'm full of hope. Your laughing won't change that.

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 06:00 AM
Well they'll probably be back on by the time i'm gettin ready to go take a test so...

LMDreamz
Oct 20, 2006, 06:01 AM
O....M....G....................................... .................................................. .. Lol.. does no one else find this funny...... HAHAHAHAH omg man you are seriously hilarious. I can't believe you take things so literally.

Elleranda
Oct 20, 2006, 06:03 AM
On 2006-10-20 04:01, LMDreamz wrote:
O....M....G....................................... .................................................. .. Lol.. does no one else find this funny...... HAHAHAHAH omg man you are seriously hilarious. I can't believe you take things so literally.

Well, I find you mildly entertaining, if that helps.

Asura17
Oct 20, 2006, 06:04 AM
XD rofl.... i can't wait to see text arguments like this with the new psu emotes! the facial expressions ahehhehahahaha...