PDA

View Full Version : Just 4 Days away!

xzeekzx
Oct 19, 2006, 11:48 PM
Who else is totally psyched... if you aint, get some!

Fleece
Oct 19, 2006, 11:49 PM
10 + for me
importing to UK and the shop doesnt get it till the 27th.....which is bullshit.

February
Oct 19, 2006, 11:49 PM
I haven't been this excited since Nintendo announced a Metroid game for Game Cube.

wraith5k
Oct 19, 2006, 11:50 PM
Get some!

zakuman
Oct 19, 2006, 11:52 PM
I'm pumped. This beta (dispite it's problems) is a really bad tease. I kinda wish it was over. Cause all I wanna do right now is pump my character up. But that stuff won't transfer to the final game, so for the most part I've been trying to avaoid the beta. But yeah, I'm really pumped. Gonna get the guide tomorrow, and read up.

zemog
Oct 19, 2006, 11:56 PM
I honestly don't remember the last time I've been this excited for a game. Maybe back when FFVIII was released. I've been anxious for many releases lately, but I've never counted the days starting 4 weeks ahead.

NeuroNomad
Oct 20, 2006, 12:04 AM
I have only been following the game for a week now. Placed a preorder last weekend after seeing videos of the game on youtube. But that being said I am so hyped about this game!!!

Nani-chan
Oct 20, 2006, 12:05 AM
Is it still 4 days for most people? I called a few stores and it seemed to be changed to the 28th.

NightHour13
Im gunna run to my local game store and beat the living hell out of the register dude. And i'll do that on sunday!!! Why?! I DONT KNOW! It'll solve nothing!

But i want PSU!! NOOOOWWWWARAHGDHGBJDBDHBA@#R(*QW#(@^

Losodo1976
Yup, so close. Can't f*ckin' wait! It's been SO long since PSO. Can't believe it's almost time for PSU. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DoubleJG
Oct 20, 2006, 12:49 AM
I have NEVER been more excited for literally anything else in my life. PSU has built up SO much anticipation inside of me for over a year now, I truly hope that it is atleast as good as PSO in a sense because I plan to f***ing grind this game out like no tomorrow.

Garnet_Moon
Oct 20, 2006, 12:52 AM
I was threatened to be fired earlier this week by my boss for talking about PSU so much.

I think he's just upset that I left him and WoW for PSU. >.>

But anyway, yeah, i'm daydreaming about this game... everytime I load a PS forum/site my body feels so tingly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-10-19 22:53 ]</font>

NeuroNomad
Oct 20, 2006, 01:32 AM
On 2006-10-19 22:05, Nani-chan wrote:
Is it still 4 days for most people? I called a few stores and it seemed to be changed to the 28th.

Must suck to be the people that shop at those stores then because the rest of us should get it the 24th or 25th.

Drown
Oct 20, 2006, 01:35 AM
Yeah, I'm excited. Gotta figure out how I can alter my schedule to fit in some time right away.

Killuminati
Oct 20, 2006, 01:40 AM
On 2006-10-19 21:56, zemog wrote:
I honestly don't remember the last time I've been this excited for a game. Maybe back when FFVIII was released. I've been anxious for many releases lately, but I've never counted the days starting 4 weeks ahead.

You sound like me I want this game so bad I was dissapointed in episode 3 and have been waiting for another true console update. I never even knew they released BB for PC but I wouldn't have bought it anyway as I don't like playing games like this on PC. But I am really excited about this game and haven't watched many videos on it because watching to many will ruin the experience of the game when I finally get it.

Unlike west coasters I have to wait 5 days doesn't arrive until the 25th here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Killuminati on 2006-10-19 23:42 ]</font>

Yoruichi
Oct 20, 2006, 01:49 AM
Not really excited, it will come as will all things, just patiently wait.

(this whole philisophy goes out the window come release day lol)

Stixx
Oct 20, 2006, 02:24 AM
I'm quite excited. I've scheduled to get next Thursday and Friday off of work so I can get into the swing of things ^_^.

I'm most excited about the fact that I have about a dozen people I know (friends, family, etc.) chomping at the bit to play as well.

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 02:31 AM
My exitement for FFXII is blocking my exitement for PSU. Not even PSU is gonna stand in the way of that.

Other than that, I can't wait to play this game!

DrEngrish
Oct 20, 2006, 02:32 AM
I never considered myself to be a hardcore gamer. I just wasn't able to get get into games the same as all of my other friends. But then I remember when I first saw PSO. I hardly had any idea what the game was about, but after seeing the cover, I was drawn in like a magnet. I recall, countless times, logging in onto the local "NoCharge" dial up service in my area day after day... week after week, just to play this game. The game truly was a godsend for me back in those days, taking in mind all the problems I had at home and such. PSO was my virtual oasis. Pulling out my dust covered VMUs are but a tribute to the hundred of hours I spent trying to get away from reality. This game most certainly rescued me from those troubled years...

Now, so many more years down the road, I've been given a chance to take a bite of the fruit I remember so clearly, the taste still glazed on my lips. I've been looking forward to this game a very long time. Now that my life is turned around, and I'm no longer in the clutches of a pain filled lifestyle; I can really enjoy this game more than ever...

I can honestly say...

This is the very first game I ever paid money to preorder... this is the only game I ever upgraded my computer for, just so it would run perfect... this is the only game I can quite honestly say, has changed my life.

I'm no dieheart gamer, but I sure am a dieheart PSO fan...

Wallin
Oct 20, 2006, 02:33 AM
I want it to come out now just because I'm sick of playing the beta knowing everything will be erased.

I was tempted to take a sick day from work, but it just seems silly. That and I'm assuming the servers are going to be crap for the first couple of days while they sort out the lag and the bugs. -_-

Nilot
Oct 20, 2006, 02:47 AM
I'm gonna log on and fight fight fight til I get that halloween themed reform ticket w00t

Aphael
Oct 20, 2006, 07:18 AM
I don't think I've been so ansy to get my hands on a game since... Well, ever. I've been following PSU around like a stalker ever since there was a little blurb about it in EGM like three years ago. PSU is the culmination of all my gaming fantasies!

drakkula
Oct 20, 2006, 07:31 AM
first time ever i've pre-ordered and imported a game!!!! been waiting for PSU since it was announced=] and now, aobut 80 hours to go!!!!!!!!!! it's nearly unbelivable, but true!!!
i hope my days off next weekend come after i've put my hands on PSU!!! =]

Callous
Oct 20, 2006, 07:37 AM
I haven't been excited for a game in this way for 5 years or so. I thought I'd become too jaded to get this excited about a game. The days are excruciatingly long and I'll have to wait an extra 4-7 days for shipping to Europe. It's making me smoke more!

Elleranda
Oct 20, 2006, 07:39 AM
On 2006-10-20 05:37, Callous wrote:
I haven't been excited for a game in this way for 5 years or so. I thought I'd become too jaded to get this excited about a game. The days are excruciatingly long and I'll have to wait an extra 4-7 days for shipping to Europe. It's making me smoke more!

My sentiments exactly.

Though I don't have to wait an extra 4-7, thank god.

FenixStryk
Oct 20, 2006, 07:46 AM
On 2006-10-19 22:52, Garnet_Moon wrote:I was threatened to be fired earlier this week by my boss for talking about PSU so much. I think he's just upset that I left him and WoW for PSU. c.cLOL, talk about a great boss. My boss still gives me the death stare whenever I mention video games or the internet.
I guess I'm excited, but ever since Oblivion, I just kind of mellowed out on games. If a new game come out, like Chromehounds, DEAD RISING, 99 Nights, Saints Row, PSU, Gears of War, Huxley... and so on... I just kinda smile and rent/buy it.
I remember when I used to go crazy for games. But then I grew up and lost the passion. =|

Trinitystar
Oct 20, 2006, 08:41 AM
On 2006-10-19 22:05, NightHour13 wrote:
Im gunna run to my local game store and beat the living hell out of the register dude. And i'll do that on sunday!!! Why?! I DONT KNOW! It'll solve nothing!

But i want PSU!! NOOOOWWWWARAHGDHGBJDBDHBA@#R(*QW#(@^

Lmfao Im to ready for this game the days are moving soo slow it's killing me.

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Oct 20, 2006, 08:43 AM
I need more time! 4 days isn't enough to get 5 million exp in PSO! I dont think I'm gonna make 200 ><

Kaizah
Oct 20, 2006, 10:00 AM
Man! The last time I was so hyped was when PSOGC came out and I slept in my dad's kinda abandoned apartment (he was in the midst of moving and noone was living there). So there was no food or lights and thank god it was only 2blocks away from the nearest Gamestop.

But I had to keep going and coming back because they told me it wasn't out yet each time I went. And I went on the hour every hour too... Man this time I'm gonna be hunting the UPS man for my game, I swear I'd better get it on the shipping day! Or I'm never ordering online again!

Tystys
Oct 20, 2006, 10:06 AM
Why the hell does the flash timer say 3 days, -_-.

DeathKnight
Oct 20, 2006, 10:09 AM
i'm extremely excited for the pending release of PSU. i was a big PSO player once it hit GC (though sadly i was never online and missed out on all that fun) and now i know i'm going to be glued to my controller for PSU. and this is the first game for me that i've followed so closely and ever preordered. i've even requested a day off from work (under false pretenses http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ) and if all goes as planned i may skip my college classes for the day too. this will most definitely be awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Chaobo99
Oct 20, 2006, 10:09 AM
the PSOW timer is incorrect (-_-;)

Kupi
Oct 20, 2006, 10:10 AM
On 2006-10-20 08:06, Tystys wrote:
Why the hell does the flash timer say 3 days, -_-.

Because it's only *just* under four days. Looking at it right now, we've got 3 days and 20 hours to go... so, functionally, four days.

That or the thing's mis-calibrated. XD

kirinano
Oct 20, 2006, 10:13 AM
I can't wait!

I've been waiting, like many of you, for so long. I can still remember the very first Friday night I played PSO, way back in late January 2001. I still remember my first Japanese teammate, and my first American teammates. I still remember my first time online (met three people and did a quest in caves 1). It was just... awesome.

I can't wait to join everyone online for a brand new start... in PSU!

Yoiyami
Oct 20, 2006, 10:15 AM
On 2006-10-19 21:56, zemog wrote:
I honestly don't remember the last time I've been this excited for a game.

Same here. ^____________^

Tystys
Oct 20, 2006, 10:27 AM
This is the first time I ever actually pre-ordered a game like 3 months in advance. Now, I'm just sitting here, looking at the receipt from Gamestop, O_O

tonberrylord
Oct 20, 2006, 10:40 AM
MY friend playing the JP version told me that there are Pumpkin Head Wands also http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif i want one O_o!

Numnuttz
Oct 20, 2006, 11:01 AM
theres a pic of it in the pics and movies thread page 107. it looks awesome.

Kou-Diacyper
Oct 20, 2006, 11:08 AM
I'm looking forward to less stupid questions when the game is actually out.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 20, 2006, 11:09 AM
I didn't want to buyt he game just yet to finish other thins up...but then I came back to psow and got i preored and everything...I just do other things and hit refresh button on forums all day long >< (well not when Im working obviously)

Dr_Lantis
Oct 20, 2006, 12:07 PM
I have been doing a lot of college applications and other International Baccalaureate work in order to make room for PSU.

DreamLocke
Oct 20, 2006, 12:17 PM
Wow! Lots of excitement here! Me, too. Playing the beta makes me feel kinda empty inside because it means nothing. I made three characters and I'm loving my cast ranger the best, popping things into the air with rising strike and shooting them out of the air... but I know he will be wiped into the void soon. But playing the beta somehow made me more psyched for this game!

Diablohead
Oct 20, 2006, 12:23 PM
I'm hoping that my import delivery is swift and fast, Im expecting to wait up to a week, anything under that is a bargin.