PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Con, would you go?

Diverdan86
Oct 20, 2006, 12:13 AM
If PSU really takes off and becomes huge, would you like to see a convention held for new info/expansions with the addition of nerding it up with your fellow PSU people? Im asking this because I went to the FFXI con in Santa Monica and had a blast for 3 days. They had events where you could fight NPC's along with Q&A with the dev team and live quests(sounds lame, but the memorie of finding an opened steak at the end of the peir and saying it was an enemy part will stay with me forever).

Anyway, where would you like to see it held and when?

Losodo1976
Oct 20, 2006, 12:17 AM
I'd go to an E3 or TGS, for sure, but I don't think I'd go to a conference/event dedicated to a single game. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Bleemo
Oct 20, 2006, 12:17 AM
Short answer: No.

Long answer: PSU will never even come close to reaching the sales to fund this kind of event. It would certainly be nice, but these kinds of events I usually just avoid, similar to Anime Cons. I get kind of weirded out by die hard fans in IRL to be completely honest. Ya know, they make my skin feel all tingly with goosebumps. Not a pleasant feeling.

Diverdan86
Oct 20, 2006, 12:18 AM
at least they make you feel better about yourself

RamenEater
Id go just to meet people with the same interests as me. Not many people in nyc play videogames =/.

Garnet_Moon
I would go to have my picture taken with a Rappy pecking me to death. That would be worth the plane ticket... the fun elsewhere at the con would be the icing on the cake. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NightHour13
Oct 20, 2006, 12:23 AM
On 2006-10-19 22:18, RamenEater wrote:
Id go just to meet people with the same interests as me. Not many people in nyc play videogames =/.

You said it bud. Even moreso in brooklyn. People here are too busy trying to become "straight up G's" by getting shot as many times as possible, then rapping about some dumb experience in their lives.

Ahh Brooklyn. How I hate you so, can't wait to leave next september! OFF TO COLLEGE!!!.

I'd go to a PSU con if i could, just to have a blast with some of the nerdlings. I'd bring along some girls and we'd all live it up! The girls wouldnt know WHAT the heck was happening but thats the fun part.

Sexy_Raine
Oct 20, 2006, 12:26 AM

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I hope your kidding.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-10-19 22:28 ]</font>

Blitzkommando
Oct 20, 2006, 12:31 AM
I have a hard enough time browsing here without getting a hernia from laughing so hard at the way some people act. An actual real event would probably cause me to die from laughter.

Axel3792
Oct 20, 2006, 12:38 AM
Gonna go with a no...

Unless there was nothing else to do, it was within walking distance, was free, and they provided free strip steak. Then I would be there!

DoubleJG
Oct 20, 2006, 12:48 AM
I voted yes assuming PSU will be as great as PSO if not better.

Oyako
Oct 20, 2006, 04:46 AM

You may be right about that... T_T

AnamanaAU
Oct 20, 2006, 04:48 AM
If I lived in the US and it was near me, yeah.

Nilot
Oct 20, 2006, 06:10 AM
I'd go =P I bet itd be fun

Asura17
Oct 20, 2006, 06:12 AM
I'd go only if it were near me.
(no flying etc) >.>

Raiyez
Oct 20, 2006, 06:43 AM
Go outside?! Tha.. thats crazy talk... stop being crazy, crazy author of thread you.