PDA

View Full Version : What class should I play?

Rejor11
Oct 20, 2006, 03:11 AM
Since PSU is coming out soon, I want to figure out what kind of class I would like to play as. I don't know much about the PS world, (I've only played PSOBB a little bit).

I want my character to be able to use two handed swords (yes I'm another big-sword lover XD) and be able to use the best ones as he levels up. I also want him to be able to use a little magic too. So what would be a good class to play?

I'll also be roleplaying with this character, so I hope I meet some other RPers out there. I'm getting the PC version.

Cigaro
Oct 20, 2006, 03:14 AM
You can't have both big swords AND magic.

You have to choose one or the other.

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 03:16 AM
On 2006-10-20 01:14, Cigaro wrote:
You can't have both big swords AND magic.

You have to choose one or the other.

Whoah now that's one of the fastest responce I've ever seen on a forum http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

EDIT: Sorry, jumped the gun there. I was thinking in seconds. *Bonks head on desk*
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Undubbed on 2006-10-20 01:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Undubbed on 2006-10-20 01:26 ]</font>

Undubbed
Oct 20, 2006, 03:29 AM
On 2006-10-20 01:11, Rejor11 wrote
I'll also be roleplaying with this character, so I hope I meet some other RPers out there. I'm getting the PC version.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=117359&forum=20

As I'm getting the xbox version I'd feel heavily weird Roleplaying with a mic, but I never cared for actual RPing anyway. It's all about the stats for me!

Kizzy
Oct 20, 2006, 06:22 AM
I guess Wartecher, Fortefighter, or Fortecher is good for you. Wartecher is melee and magic, but no bigass swords.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizzy on 2006-10-20 04:23 ]</font>

Magician
Oct 20, 2006, 07:02 AM
On 2006-10-20 01:11, Rejor11 wrote:
Since PSU is coming out soon, I want to figure out what kind of class I would like to play as. I don't know much about the PS world, (I've only played PSOBB a little bit).

I want my character to be able to use two handed swords (yes I'm another big-sword lover XD) and be able to use the best ones as he levels up. I also want him to be able to use a little magic too. So what would be a good class to play?

Closest thing to a big sword swinging magic user is a Wartecher, which can use Spears, which are not small.