PDA

View Full Version : IF the BETA carries over, will you start over

Zabot
Oct 20, 2006, 07:28 AM
Will you keep your character or start over?

I will because i played 1 character, and he has a whole bunch of different things, so im going to start over.

kassy
Oct 20, 2006, 07:29 AM
Officially announced beta chars won't carry over.

Zabot
Oct 20, 2006, 07:35 AM
On 2006-10-20 05:29, kassy wrote:

GOD DAMNIT why cant people just stick to the god damn topic, i fucking know, i just wanted to see, otherwise i wouldnt of started a god damn pole, didnt you notice i said IF, omfg, i know, but hell, just stick to the topic, i love these forums, but you can never say anything without some childish person coming in and ruining it, god, let things be, stick to the topic or dont post, you wasted how much time to post somethig in a topic that you could of just as well ignored if you didnt like it, or KNEW something that I already knew.

*takes a loooonnnnggg breath*

Peace XD

kassy
Oct 20, 2006, 07:39 AM
Apologies XD

Topic heading should have been "IF the BETA carried over, would you start over" though, I'm not a grammar nazi, I just thought you didn't know cause you used "carries" and "will".

Bleemo
Oct 20, 2006, 07:39 AM
On 2006-10-20 05:28, Zabot wrote:
Will you keep your character or start over?

I will because i played 1 character, and he has a whole bunch of different things, so im going to start over.

Sorry to say bucko but this post was kind of implying that you didn't know for certain that Beta characters weren't being transfered over.

Even if you did know, there isn't much of a point to ask a question like this. The first post was obviously going to be, "Officially announced beta chars won't carry over," in some form or another.

FenixStryk
Oct 20, 2006, 07:41 AM
Pointless thread since we know it won't carry over; but if for some reason it does, I'd still start over because my file is corrupt and I can't log in. That and I bought a lot of BS to test it out.

Darijuana
Oct 20, 2006, 07:43 AM
In a thread like this you can only expect people to state the obvious. There's no need to get upset about it.

Zabot
Oct 20, 2006, 07:46 AM
ture, but i just really wanted to know and it kinda got off subject right in the beggining, thats what set me off, sorry, just needed to vent. (also just got in a big arguement with my fiance' sorry)

zemog
Oct 20, 2006, 07:47 AM
On 2006-10-20 05:35, Zabot wrote:

GOD DAMNIT why cant people just stick to the god damn topic, i fucking know, i just wanted to see, otherwise i wouldnt of started a god damn pole, didnt you notice i said IF, omfg, i know, but hell, just stick to the topic, i love these forums, but you can never say anything without some childish person coming in and ruining it, god, let things be, stick to the topic or dont post, you wasted how much time to post somethig in a topic that you could of just as well ignored if you didnt like it, or KNEW something that I already knew.

Peace XD

You should not have blown up on him like that. If you wanted people to realize what you meant, you should have used proper grammer. The title should have been:

"IF the BETA CARRIED over, WOULD you start over?"

Zabot
Oct 20, 2006, 07:52 AM
:| already been established, i already said sorry.

Peace guys

Diablohead
Oct 20, 2006, 08:15 AM
I will be playing on pc, but if they did I would restart. its only about 14 hours lost and I would know what to buy and not to buy saving me some meseta.

FenixStryk
Oct 20, 2006, 08:18 AM
On 2006-10-20 06:15, Diablohead wrote:
I will be playing on pc, but if they did I would restart. its only about 14 hours lost and I would know what to buy and not to buy saving me some meseta.Yep, that sounds like the general concensus. Except for that one stray vote that some sad powergamer put in.

And also, to the TC, might want to edit your post. You vomited troll fat all over that guy. Clean it up a bit.

mananas
Oct 20, 2006, 09:31 AM
WELL SINCE I CANT START OVER BECAUSE MY CHARS WILL ALL BE DELETED I VOTE NO EEEE

Tystys
Oct 20, 2006, 09:44 AM
Nah, I'd start over if the beta carried over.

Zabot
Oct 20, 2006, 09:55 AM
thanks to everyone that brought it back on topic, i really appreciate it. thank you

PEACE

Hydra632
Oct 20, 2006, 02:37 PM
Zabot the dickhead...yeesh.

adamgnome104
Oct 20, 2006, 02:44 PM

Peace XD

Hahahaha! Because you really don't look childish at all having a tempter tantrum like that.

Ryogen
Oct 20, 2006, 02:50 PM

GOD DAMNIT why cant people just stick to the god damn topic, i fucking know, i just wanted to see, otherwise i wouldnt of started a god damn pole

"IF the BETA carries over, will you start over"

Why didn't you say somthing like. "What if BETA did carried over, would you start over?"

They way you worded it, it seems that you didn't know...but that's just me.

I would just contiune.