PDA

View Full Version : Maseta

MayLee
Oct 20, 2006, 08:21 AM
People talk like it's harder to get maseta, is it really harder now and do you still get Photon crystals and such to sell?

Diablohead
Oct 20, 2006, 08:23 AM
Meseta now has a much higher value, you get a few hundred meseta per run at low levels but you can also sell drops for another few hundred.

And after half an hour of that you can buy a handgun!

MayLee
Oct 20, 2006, 08:28 AM
Wow...o.o

Bleemo
Oct 20, 2006, 08:33 AM
They have a player shop system that can net you extra meseta if you know what to sell, I.E. you can sell the standard GRM weapons found in upper mission levels to lower levels who would otherwise have to buy them from the store for a high price.

You gain extra meseta from missions depending on the rank you achieved, and of course meseta from selling to vendors and found dropped off of monsters.

I actually like the price of items as it stands now. I don't feel items are too expensive, but expensive enough that you have to count your money.

Yeah, meseta is a lot more valuable in PSU than it was in PSO, and it is difficult to get large sums of money.

I always love a good currency system.

Mazoku
Oct 20, 2006, 11:15 AM
I actually like the price of items as it stands now. I don't feel items are too expensive, but expensive enough that you have to count your money.

I agree. Before I played online I was a little bit concerned because of what I had heard from others, but I'm happy with the way it is.

And its only really an issue on your first character since you can easily trade stuff between characters now. I love that feature.

roygbiv
Oct 20, 2006, 12:32 PM
I am really happy about always being broke -_-

But i guess it is a good thing.

mechatra
Oct 20, 2006, 12:36 PM
I'm relatively happy with the pricing of things at the moment. I just feel the new weapons are alittle too pricey. If there were lower rank weaker versions of them that were cheaper I wouldnt be bugged so badly by it, but it just feels so harsh having to save up for ages just to buy a specific type of weapon, simply because they start at A-rank.

None the less, I am enjoying the fact that meseta has real value.

Candor
Oct 20, 2006, 12:38 PM
On 2006-10-20 10:32, roygbiv wrote:
I am really happy about always being broke -_-

you should be, it means you're always in a state of need. If everything was so easy to get it would get boring really fast. I like what i'm hearing about the economy.

Oyako
Oct 20, 2006, 01:11 PM
I actually didnt find it that bad.... I still found my self with enough money to waste. I would by my next weapon (which I was still too low for), armor, grinders, and still found myself blowing money away on make overs and items I didnt even need http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Chronosv2
Oct 20, 2006, 01:12 PM
Weapons are expensive, but since when was a weapon cheap anywhere? I think it adds a tiny touch of realism. You can't go out and buy an MP5 for $20...or I hope you can't...*sweatdrop*