PDA

View Full Version : Graphics

natewifi
Oct 20, 2006, 04:53 PM
were these videos recorded from pc?

http://www.geocities.jp/pusu_jam/

if they were, the videos are very clear, since they are would psu look the same if i was playing it on my pc?

p.s.i havent put in a graphics card i just got my laptop about a month ago (please dont kill me, ima noob at pc ver.)

MayLee
Oct 20, 2006, 04:56 PM
My friend told me that playing games on a laptop can be very difficult because they don't have the right things to play them

I don't know if that's true, but i'm sure the graphics will be fine on a laptop.

A2K
Oct 20, 2006, 04:58 PM
It depends solely on your laptop's hardware. Computers are variable systems that perform at all sorts of different levels. I suggest checking the "will my computer run PSU" thread (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=115943&forum=20&877) for advice in that area.

Wallin
Oct 20, 2006, 05:36 PM
I used the Japanese PSU character creator for the PC (there's a thread around with screenshots of people's characters with info, I can't give out a link to the program though), and I was totally relieved and convinced I wanted the game for the PC. The image was incredibly sharp for me, and my computer is like 2+ years old with a DirectX 8 video card. While it was only the creation screen, it also ran really smooth, so I have no doubt the game itself will run well. I was actually more giddy when I ran it after on the PC than when I ran the beta on my 360 with the big screen TV.

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 05:41 PM
On 2006-10-20 15:36, Wallin wrote:
I used the Japanese PSU character creator for the PC (there's a thread around with screenshots of people's characters with info, I can't give out a link to the program though), and I was totally relieved and convinced I wanted the game for the PC. The image was incredibly sharp for me, and my computer is like 2+ years old with a DirectX 8 video card. While it was only the creation screen, it also ran really smooth, so I have no doubt the game itself will run well. I was actually more giddy when I ran it after on the PC than when I ran the beta on my 360 with the big screen TV.

hey I been looking for that link can you send it to me in a pm.