PDA

View Full Version : what i need for 2 computers in the same house to play

b3n
Oct 20, 2006, 07:13 PM
I made a thread about this weeks ago but i just want to make sure i have this right. I plan on being a newman force and my brother is gona be a beast hunter. We hope to play with eachother so we can gain levels incredibly fast and get tons the rares along the way. What excactly do we need to play online together? 2 copies of the game? 2 guardians licenses? Will it even work?

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 20, 2006, 07:14 PM
that pretty much it

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 20, 2006, 07:15 PM
two copies, the key will be used to purchase your guardians liscence, so each key can only create one account.

BlueInfinity
Oct 20, 2006, 07:15 PM
yep u need 2 copies of the game plus 2 seprate guardians licenses

Genobee
Oct 20, 2006, 07:16 PM
On 2006-10-20 17:13, b3n wrote:
I made a thread about this weeks ago but i just want to make sure i have this right. I plan on being a newman force and my brother is gona be a beast hunter. We hope to play with eachother so we can gain levels incredibly fast and get tons the rares along the way. What excactly do we need to play online together? 2 copies of the game? 2 guardians licenses? Will it even work?

You will need 2 accounts, but I don't think you will need 2 copies of the game. Because I have installed WoW on 3 diffrent computers on my house and had 3 people play on them diffrent accounts and it worked fine

SStrikerR
Oct 20, 2006, 07:20 PM
should work but ull need 2 liceses and im going against genobee........2 games.......i would buy 2 just to be on safe side and also i could help u guys...im a pso vetran and i could help u lots.....just tell me where to meet u lol