PDA

View Full Version : Beast Force

ThisIsMyPanic
Oct 20, 2006, 10:24 PM
I made one today just to try and get all my mistakes made before the real game comes out. The final mistake was actually trying it.

I didn't think things would turn out too well, but I did actually enjoy the class while playing as a Beast.

I was curious as to what you guys think about the combination of Beast and Force, as I really can't decide if I should go Hunter instead. I'll end up using both classes, as I want to become a Wartecher. But would that be a bad idea for Beasts as well? Might there be any ups or downs to this? I know beast have lower MST, TAP, and ATA, but I seemed to be doing decent damage with techniques( either that, or thought I was doing decent damage, lol.)

Any advice/suggestions is/are greatly appreciated

Thanks guys

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ThisIsMyPanic on 2006-10-20 20:27 ]</font>

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 20, 2006, 10:29 PM
As any kind of wartecher i wouldnt want to primarly use damage techs because wartechers only get rank A force weapons, but rank S daggers, my strategy as a wartecher would be to use daggers mainly and buff my stats up and use my techs mainly for just healing and buffing

also there are techs that do damage based on other things besides TAP, like your max hp and stuff, i think beast would make a good wartecher

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-10-20 20:29 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Oct 20, 2006, 10:29 PM
Other than seeing a FoBST run into melee range to Nanoblast, I don't see anything wrong with them.

People might look at you and wonder why you're suicidal for running in though.

And how would Nanoblast work for a FoBST anyway?

Jozon
Oct 20, 2006, 10:32 PM
stick with invincible so your low hp wouldn't be in jeopardy?

FenixStryk
Oct 20, 2006, 10:32 PM
It's rather questionable, but it's pretty much on the same level as a CAST Force. If you use magic as a side-weapon, not bad at all. However, if you use magic more than melee, do NOT take this path.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenixStryk on 2006-10-20 20:40 ]</font>

ThisIsMyPanic
Oct 20, 2006, 10:33 PM
That's what I was thinking, Jozon

Wallin
Oct 20, 2006, 10:41 PM
Play whatever class and race you want to, if you don't like it then just pay a few thousand meseta and change it later. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

afcakey
Oct 21, 2006, 12:04 AM
i'm planning on making a wartecher sometime.