PDA

View Full Version : PSU: PSU community (yet another reason PSU rocks)

NeuroNomad
Oct 21, 2006, 12:16 AM
Just a week ago I started following PSU. I haven't ever played any of the Phantasy Star or PSO titles, yet I am an avid MMO/RPG gamer. I had heard of PSU in passing but last week I saw my first game footage on YouTube and ended up on this site and instantly falled in love with PSU and placed it on Preorder.

One of the things I most like so far about PSU is the community that I have met on here and on PhantasyStarUniverse.com's forums. Everyone is so helpful and active within the forums. I can't believe how quickly you get replies on this site.

I just wanted to say that while it is still four or five more days until I get to actually experience PSU and my first Phantasy Star game that I am so excited because based on the community here this game is going to rock.

I just wanted to say thank you for welcoming a PS newb like myself into the ranks. I look forward to meeting many of you ingame and questing with you all.

NeuroNomad

Sizzors
Oct 21, 2006, 12:18 AM
Go us!

Losodo1976
Oct 21, 2006, 12:26 AM
Hehe. Welcome to PSU, man. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Aaomi
Oct 21, 2006, 12:27 AM
I can pretty much copy/paste your post and it would hold true to me as well except I only stumbled upon it a few days ago.

Hajile
Oct 21, 2006, 12:35 AM
Theres soda's in the back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Welcome

Grr
Oct 21, 2006, 12:38 AM
*Walks to the bacK*

"WHO DRANK ALL THE ORAN SODA ?"

BlueInfinity
Oct 21, 2006, 12:40 AM
*tries to like the orage coloring from his lips*

Hajile
Oct 21, 2006, 12:47 AM
;d

this is why we need PVP, to end these soda disputes.

Bleu
Oct 21, 2006, 12:49 AM
At least they didn't eat all the cookies and cake.

On topic: Welcome to PSU! Hope we party some time.

NeuroNomad
Oct 21, 2006, 12:49 AM
As much as I love PvP I have seen many a good gaming communities go into civil war after PvP is released. Also PvP almost always equals tons of Nerfs.

That said I still enjoy PvP.

sokard
Oct 21, 2006, 01:11 AM
Like the original poster said.... I've heard of the game but never have seen it. After looking at the reviews I was really excited. After coming here it felt like home. By the time I got on the Beta I felt like I've been playing for years.

Ryo_Hayasa
Oct 21, 2006, 01:30 AM
Congrads. Now take a look at the forums. And the mods, And fellow posters. More than likely in some point in time, we will be your allies. We're like one big happy, disgruntle and disruptive family with one thing in common:

We enjoy killing things in creative ways.

Oh man, i thought of something. Someone during the opening days of PSU all the PSOW members who play PSU should gather somewhere and take a few sets of pictures. Hah, wouldn't that be special? (A few sets because surely there would be WAY more than a hundred members from PSOW on at a time)

In all seriousiness, PSOW has the nicest helpful and well mannered people i've seen in any of my years playing PSO. They're great people.

Which funny because i'm one of them. Partner Cards for everyone!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryo_Hayasa on 2006-10-20 23:33 ]</font>

NeuroNomad
Oct 21, 2006, 03:01 AM
Yeah I like that idea Ryo. I would love to meet up with the friends I am making here in game for a photo opt.

Kurushii
Oct 21, 2006, 03:05 AM
On 2006-10-20 22:49, NeuroNomad wrote:
As much as I love PvP I have seen many a good gaming communities go into civil war after PvP is released. Also PvP almost always equals tons of Nerfs.

That said I still enjoy PvP.

not really, because they can just make caps on things only for pvp to balance things out. If they released pvp in PSU they wouldn't change something to effect normal missions just because it was too strong in pvp battles. That kind-of nerfing has no point. Forces>All anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Nilot
Oct 21, 2006, 06:58 AM
On 2006-10-21 01:01, NeuroNomad wrote:
Yeah I like that idea Ryo. I would love to meet up with the friends I am making here in game for a photo opt.

Photo!? *pose*

Yer cool, I'm gonna hunt you down and get your card, and then the slaughter of a thousand delsabers will begin ><

Sexy_Raine
Oct 21, 2006, 09:49 AM
As long as don't you say crap like, FF11 is teh best!!! Or WOW PWns all!!!! You are more than welcome here

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-10-21 07:50 ]</font>

CherryLunar
Oct 21, 2006, 09:58 AM
On 2006-10-20 22:16, NeuroNomad wrote:
Just a week ago I started following PSU. I haven't ever played any of the Phantasy Star or PSO titles, yet I am an avid MMO/RPG gamer. I had heard of PSU in passing but last week I saw my first game footage on YouTube and ended up on this site and instantly falled in love with PSU and placed it on Preorder.

One of the things I most like so far about PSU is the community that I have met on here and on PhantasyStarUniverse.com's forums. Everyone is so helpful and active within the forums. I can't believe how quickly you get replies on this site.

I just wanted to say that while it is still four or five more days until I get to actually experience PSU and my first Phantasy Star game that I am so excited because based on the community here this game is going to rock.

I just wanted to say thank you for welcoming a PS newb like myself into the ranks. I look forward to meeting many of you ingame and questing with you all.

NeuroNomad

Welcome to the board. Also keep an eye out for the PSU forum cheerleader. Saner. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
(which probably isnt here due to the 360 beta?)

Yoiyami
Oct 21, 2006, 10:13 AM
Aww, a happy thread. <333

Welcome, Nomad. I'm glad you like the community so far and that you're excited. ^____^

Cry0
Oct 21, 2006, 10:16 AM
yeh, the community here on psu-world is one of the better ones on the i-net. I just hope it stays liek this on psu itself for at least a year.

Rhyv
Oct 21, 2006, 10:23 AM
ya welcome, glad to have ya here but im surprised no one asked u... but which are u going to be on ps2/pc or 360?

DarkShadowX
Oct 21, 2006, 10:48 AM
Welcome to the community then, everybody PARTAY!!!!!!!!!