PDA

View Full Version : Dark Prophet Clan

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 05:36 AM
Wellcome all PSO fans and soon to be PSU fans. For the people that don't know DP(Dark Prophets) we were on PSO and for the people that do know us from PSO special greets to you. Yoda and I hope to see your friendly faces on PSU.

Saddly to say we are not going to be recruiting right away when PSU comes out. Yoda and I are going to be playing the game working on our guys along with the other DP members that we know personally. We are going to be busy for a while. If you would like join DP just look out for Me(DP Ghost) or DP Yoda(aka Venom) and we'll consider recruiting you.

Our old website is still up and running. Take a look to find out more about us. Its our clan site for information about our clan with all our members, ranks, battles, trades, mag farming, and our help to gain levels, items, and mags.

DPwebsite : http://www.freewebs.com/Dark_Prophets

Soon we are going to have a new website up for the new game. We wont be on our old site just so you know. You can visit if you like but its in the middle of construction.

DPpsuwebsite : http://www.freewebs.com/darkprophets101

Miyoko
Oct 21, 2006, 05:38 AM
Your "from" thingy under your avatar is way to friggin' huge.

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 05:42 AM
Ohwell ...... I don't really care!!!! if it bothers you so

Miyoko
Oct 21, 2006, 05:43 AM
IT DOES BOTHER ME SO. IN FACT, IT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH, I'M INCLINED TO TYPE WITH CAPSLOCK ON TO SHOW MY RAGE.

BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, TYPING IN CAPSLOCK IS LIKE YELLING!

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 05:43 AM
just dont look at it

Mag_Launcher
Oct 21, 2006, 05:44 AM
Well, I don't believe we care about your silly little group, either.

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 05:44 AM
oops I just noticed it says so I meant to say sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif LOL

Miyoko
Oct 21, 2006, 05:46 AM
And why is it darkprophets101]? Does it have 101 members? Is it like, introductory to darkprophetsing? A movie title? I'm in a really stupid mood http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BlueInfinity
Oct 21, 2006, 05:46 AM
Do not advertise your site anywhere on PSOW, in the forums or using Private Messages. You may only do so from a link within your profile or signature. from the fourm rules. i'd edit this post if i were you.

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 05:47 AM
please dont yell now I my ears hurt http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif gosh Im sorry and My group isn't silly look if you don't like clans than just don't post a comment.

Ether
Oct 21, 2006, 05:48 AM
On 2006-10-21 03:47, DPVENOM wrote:
if you don't like clans than just don't post a comment

Why use common courtesy when you can blindly flame? Thats the psow way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Mag_Launcher
Oct 21, 2006, 05:49 AM
Oh whatever, I shouldn't have to read people's shameless plugs on a forum just because every Tom, Dick, and Harry thinks they can make a clan. Damn amateurs.

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 05:49 AM
Yes I advertise it everywhere no I don't. This is the only post ive ever made on this site for my clan to let everyone know about it I really don't plan on posting anywhere else

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 05:52 AM
well I didn't know it was a crime to advertise my clan sorry i'll change it if that will make everybody happy @#$% didn't know it pissed everybody off so much I mean come on give me a break I didn't know that everyone has to read it or they might go crazy

Zolpner
Oct 21, 2006, 05:55 AM
We've a nice community that tend to voice all their opinions, right away.

And aye, you should've checked the rules to see if it was ok to plug your clan, as reading the rules should be a given..
This whole thread'll probably get deleted so yeh, arguing is pointless in the firstplace, just stop before things go further.

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:00 AM
Oh whatever, I shouldn't have to read people's shameless plugs on a forum just because every Tom, Dick, and Harry thinks they can make a clan. Damn amateurs.

Well sorry I don't mean to argue but one thing I have to point out sorry
you don't have to read every post on the website you won't have a heart attack if you don't and reading rules takes to long I tend to press the red button anyways I mean its not that bad not like Im cus N out my mouth tell N people if they dont read this I hex them or something I mean come on its completly harmless but sorry

Ether
Oct 21, 2006, 06:01 AM
Promoting clans is NOT against the rules, but it does belong in the player matchup (http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=8) section

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2006-10-21 04:01 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
Oct 21, 2006, 06:04 AM
You seem to take a really long time to reply to something.

Anyways, why should we care? What makes you any different from any other clan that's created on a whim? And the fact you JUST NOW registered JUST to do a recruitment drive doesn't help your cause.

That, and wrong forum, of course. More of a sign you just came rushing in to pad your numbers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2006-10-21 04:06 ]</font>

tank1
Oct 21, 2006, 06:04 AM
Goddamnit i swear i go away for like a week and this forum is full of trolls. Geez cut DPVENOM some slack and stop being tards he made one mistake and was just trying to get some members for a clan.

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:07 AM
But really can't a guy just say he can't wait to start up on PSU besides the beta ver. and tell people who may be intrested in clans without someone hate N on him if you don't like it than don't read it this post is intended for clan people not upstuck snobs and by the way I don't believe I am an amateur but if you wanna figure that out for yourself gamertag / ghosmjm or dpdarkprophets also lordvenom or you can try ksiviper/ test your luck... I'll proove it any time any game and 101 is for our second site go to it and click on PSO clan thats our first darkprophets by itself was take N duh duh dahhh

BrandonBa2
Oct 21, 2006, 06:08 AM
I think all this trolling is a version of PMS for PSU fans.

Mag_Launcher
Oct 21, 2006, 06:09 AM
Heh, more meathead talk, just what I expect from you clan-banger types.

Besides, I don't play on Xbox Live anyway.

I'll join a clan when I finally find one with people that actually have a brain and don't act like silly little digital gang-bangers. And so far, I haven't found that yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2006-10-21 04:11 ]</font>

Miyoko
Oct 21, 2006, 06:09 AM
I'm so confused, yet entertained at the same time...

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:10 AM
thank you tank 1 atleast someone understands I sayed my bad and you just continue to !@#$% about it I mean don't you have anything better to do like not !@#$% about something you don't like I mean go complain elsewhere your just !@#$% N to !@#$%

Miyoko
Oct 21, 2006, 06:12 AM
Considering I'm browsing these boards ar 4:12 AM in the morning, I think it should be very clear that, no, I really don't have anything better to do >.>

Starshape
Oct 21, 2006, 06:12 AM
On 2006-10-21 04:01, Ether wrote:
Promoting clans is NOT against the rules, but it does belong in the player matchup (http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=8) section

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2006-10-21 04:01 ]</font>

Good thing you pointed out there.. but I think for as long as PSO-World takes PSU under the same category as PSO in Items, Player Matchup, etc, it's every mans right to ignore it and post in PSU general. Just my own opinion.

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:13 AM
Ah I do think this is a case of PMS 4 PSO fans I mean if I didn't have XBOX LIVE I would throuh a fit too I mean if I didn't have my 360 with my wireless controller and mic "MIC" yes "MIC" I would be pissed too sorry man I didn't know what pain you were in LMF@O

Miyoko
Oct 21, 2006, 06:16 AM
owning xbox live = immunity to being a flaming-noob? Huh, the stereotype I always hear says the exact opposite of that. >____>

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:17 AM
Ah I do think this is a case of PMS 4 PSO fans I mean if I didn't have XBOX LIVE I would throuh a fit too I mean if I didn't have my 360 with my wireless controller and mic "MIC" yes "MIC" I would be pissed too sorry man I didn't know what pain you were in LMF@O

Mag_Launcher
Oct 21, 2006, 06:20 AM
Yeah, this guy is a straight up XBL stereotype, probably plays Halo 2 and everything.

I admit, I'm a hater. I hate your kind, I really do. I'm sure this means nothing to you and labels me as a "noob", but why should I even care what you types think?

Also nice double post there buddy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2006-10-21 04:20 ]</font>

Bleemo
Oct 21, 2006, 06:20 AM
On 2006-10-21 04:13, DPVENOM wrote:

Not to add to the trollin', but if you want to support a clan, 'best that ya keep a cool, open attitude.

Not getting anywhere flaming with trolls buddy. Most likely scared all of your potential members off, lol.

It's been stated before, but if you want to advertise a clan, there are some forums dedicated to them called Player Matchup (http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=8), even if it doesn't get much activity.

BlueInfinity
Oct 21, 2006, 06:21 AM
hey you kids keep it down in here, some of us are tying to torrent download smut.

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:22 AM
well thankyou for the info on that PMS kids or trollers two words
"CHILL OUT" its just a post

Dai-Kitana
Oct 21, 2006, 06:26 AM
On 2006-10-21 03:36, DPVENOM wrote:
Wellcome all PSO fans and soon to be PSU fans. For the people that don't know DP(Dark Prophets) we were on PSO and for the people that do know us from PSO special greets to you. Yoda and I hope to see your friendly faces on PSU.

Saddly to say we are not going to be recruiting right away when PSU comes out. Yoda and I are going to be playing the game working on our guys along with the other DP members that we know personally. We are going to be busy for a while. If you would like join DP just look out for Me(DP Ghost) or DP Yoda(aka Venom) and we'll consider recruiting you.

Our old website is still up and running. Take a look to find out more about us. Its our clan site for information about our clan with all our members, ranks, battles, trades, mag farming, and our help to gain levels, items, and mags.

DPwebsite : http://www.freewebs.com/Dark_Prophets

Soon we are going to have a new website up for the new game. We wont be on our old site just so you know. You can visit if you like but its in the middle of construction.

DPpsuwebsite : http://www.freewebs.com/darkprophets101

If 'sadly' you're not recruiting for your club, why post.

(There's no clans, guilds, linkshells, blah, blah, etc.. in PSU. Thank God).

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:28 AM
well I did play halo 2 but that was a while ago and I don't consider you as a noob cuz I don't have room to talk if I sayed that then you could turn it around on me I mean look at what I just did I posted in the wrong area and all I have to say is hate all you want that is completly pointless thought (A) : you don't have to even put up with me or my kind you can't even (B) : your just make N yourself an @$$ take some anger manegment "I mean you need help this is sooooooo pointless"

Starshape
Oct 21, 2006, 06:29 AM
On 2006-10-21 04:20, Mag_Launcher wrote:
Yeah, this guy is a straight up XBL stereotype, probably plays Halo 2 and everything.

I admit, I'm a hater. I hate your kind, I really do. I'm sure this means nothing to you and labels me as a "noob", but why should I even care what you types think?

Also nice double post there buddy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2006-10-21 04:20 ]</font>

If you have to attack someone for double posting then I just HAVE to say it... this from the guy who has to edit every single post he makes *lol*

AnamanaAU
Oct 21, 2006, 06:30 AM
lol clans/guilds on a game that doesnt support them.

also, lol freewebs.

Jozon
Oct 21, 2006, 06:31 AM
Not to be mean, but I doubt you'll get any members after the show that was just put on here, abusive talk, explatives with random characters in their place, rampant flames, it's like a forest fire.

I'd have posted a topic in player matchup, removed your original post, and linked to it, since this thread'll either get moved or deleted.

Both sides were wrong, but you now kinda come off as a troll, I'd try and be a positive member of the community, and just try again, but you started off on a bad foot.

Best advice for everyone, flamers and trolls alike, is to stop swinging your e-peen, and apologize to eachother(does that ever happen on the internet?)

But DPVenom, I'd just try and not make myself look like a jerk when your suppose to be recruiting, since you seem to be slightly.........arrogant, but that's just my personal opinion take it as you will

oh yeah, in after flames and troll burning, now get back under your bridges, and wait for the rain!(trolls and flamers respectively) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:33 AM
why post just to let people know that were going to be soon so if they want to join than come talk to us so they can join we won't be host N any games when we get on unless someone wants to that way they come to us we don't come to them it is easy that way when we lvl up then we'll host games for it

Mag_Launcher
Oct 21, 2006, 06:35 AM
Ok, so I'm bored out of my mind this morning and felt like doing the occaisional ripping, so yeah, I'll shut up now. And yes, not outright calling me a noob after all that makes you a little better than the norm.

I'm just bitter about everything, so I bitch once in a while, heh.

Bleemo
Oct 21, 2006, 06:37 AM
On 2006-10-21 04:33, DPVENOM wrote:
why post just to let people know that were going to be soon so if they want to join than come talk to us so they can join we won't be host N any games when we get on unless someone wants to that way they come to us we don't come to them it is easy that way when we lvl up then we'll host games for it

Alright man, even though I didn't want to add to any trolling, I'm going to have to ask you seriously:

Have you ever heard of the punctuation, "comma?" Seriously, reading your posts makes me feel like I'm running off a cliff.

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:41 AM
sorry Im just try N to keep up with every one I can't type that fast LOL

Jozon
Oct 21, 2006, 06:42 AM
I figure things'll calm down once people are playing PSU and aren't waiting for the last few days to pass.

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:43 AM
Jazon I understand where your come N from man But I did say I was sorry

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:44 AM
maybe thats what it is we can't wait for PSU anymore

Jozon
Oct 21, 2006, 06:45 AM
Jazon.............I think I just died a little inside........................lol j/k

then there's nothing to worry about!(though I do suggest abandoning this thread and starting fresh in player matchup before this gets modded anyway)

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:46 AM
Good thing you pointed out there.. but I think for as long as PSO-World takes PSU under the same category as PSO in Items, Player Matchup, etc, it's every mans right to ignore it and post in PSU general. Just my own opinion.

Thankyou starshape I feel the same way

DPVENOM
Oct 21, 2006, 06:49 AM
yeah well I thank im gonna do that as well to so let me advertise one last time so people know I went to match make N and once again I just want to say sorry again for the trouble.