PDA

View Full Version : Combo question

Cry0
Oct 21, 2006, 10:04 AM
Got a few questions regarding combos (and pa).

1)So, is it still so, that the second hit is more accurate then the other (not keepign in mind attacking from behind), and the third hit more accurate then the second?
2) Then. is a normal pa more accurate then a normal attack?
3) is a pa, performed after you've done 2 normal combo hits, more accurate then just a performed pa?

thanks

AC9breaker
Oct 21, 2006, 10:19 AM
1) Can't really say. I haven't done any research on it and with the new 100% attack acc from enemies rear, hard to say as well.

2) Nope, all PA's have their own accuracy rating which you will see when you purchase it. I think they increase with levels, not sure.

3) a PA is performed whenever you pressed the PA button. One button is for regular attacks one button is for PA attacks. Look at PA attacks as the "Hard Attacks" on PSO. You can press it whenever you want, as many times as you want, so long as you have PP for it.

LordHakutsuru
Oct 21, 2006, 10:23 AM
4) PSUPedia (http://psupedia.org/index.php?title=Photon_Arts)

Arias
Oct 21, 2006, 10:25 AM
Hmmmh, interesting.
As a beast hunter, I will probably need the Accurate Combos, which weapon pa's give the best accuracy combos?

Vhex
Oct 21, 2006, 12:06 PM
It isn't the matter of what kind of weapon, its more of who makes it. Use Tenora Works weapons on Beasts since their huge atp can meet their high requirements, and the TW weapons have really high ATA stat, also Purchasing Hit units helps as well. I also find its best to use weapons with larger combos, making up for the zeros. Ex Double Sabers, Double daggers, Dual Saber, etc. My beast is at 56, and can pretty much hit any any enemy.