PDA

View Full Version : Clothing Customization?

b3n
Oct 21, 2006, 11:59 AM
Are there unique clothes you can buy on each planet? Ive seen character creation and you get no good looking unique clothes. I want my tall force to have a white robe with blue stripes, will that be possible? Or do i only get the gay clothes they give you from the start?

Numnuttz
Oct 21, 2006, 12:01 PM
each planet has different clothes. you can look at psupedia for all the clothes pics or well most of them.

Rizen
Oct 21, 2006, 12:16 PM
Well, I wouldnt call the clothes 'gay'. That word is so overused and used too loosely to describe things. They arent suppose to be top of the line clothes. You have to earn new clothes instead of them being handed to you from the start. And personally, some of the beginning clothes are better looking than the ones you can buy.

That said, each planet has its own set of clothes. When you go to buy the clothes, you are able to select up to 5 different clothes of the pants, shoes, or jacket/shirt (I dont think all the colors are available yet. And as for robes, theres only 1 type of robe and its only comes in white with green/blue/red stripes, black and another color. Theres a coat that is kinda long that can be used as a robe (I personally am using this one). Im sure in the future they will add more robe like clothing.