PDA

View Full Version : Former PSO Clans

Black_Cross
Oct 21, 2006, 12:05 PM
Hello everyone. (I'm new to the PSO-World forums)

With all the excitement surrounding the release of Phantasy Star Universe, I am debating the idea of reviving my former clan "NW," which fell apart after the demise of the Dreamcast PSO era.

I was wondering if anyone else has the same plans? Or what is everyone's opinion on clans or guilds?

I've heard many people talk about clans saying they take the fun out of the game by taking it too seriously. But I always found it easier to meet good friends that way.

LocGaw
Oct 21, 2006, 12:09 PM
Well, we are forming some kind of team/LS/clan thing. It is more like a group of cool people to play with kind of thing...

Knight_of_MIA
Oct 21, 2006, 12:15 PM
It seems PSOW is kinda PSO-Clan isnīt it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif - though it has more the feeling of an interested and euphoric community.

Moreover, have a look at my signature. Itīs seems to be a wonder that even we in this little town of germany are still alive for 5 1/2 years as PSO became rather quickly quite repetitive and thus boring for many... but it seems that the spirit of an interested and euphoric, yet trustful community survives the simple "clan-thought".

Good luck ! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vhex
Oct 21, 2006, 12:20 PM
Yeah I plan on starting an all beast clan in the US version.

slime
Oct 21, 2006, 12:21 PM
dood ima beast you need me

DoubleJG
Oct 21, 2006, 03:48 PM
My team, still active as the only active 100% legit team on Sega's GC servers, will be continuing the fun over on PSU as well.

Many PSO 'clans' will be transfering to PSU, atleast some members will be.

Aaomi
Oct 21, 2006, 03:50 PM
Is there a clan sytem in PSU?

tumult
Oct 21, 2006, 04:06 PM
I'm also wondering this. I lead a successful team during the early PSO:BB days, and I'm thinking about forming a new crew for PSU.

Also, damn. I can't remember my old PSOW account, so I had to make a new one.

Genobee
Oct 21, 2006, 06:51 PM
On 2006-10-21 13:50, Aaomi wrote:
Is there a clan sytem in PSU?

no there isn't realy just forming a caln is just a boring way of telling everyone you have friends

Wheatpenny
Oct 21, 2006, 07:28 PM
I am going to start a new group on PSU called Idiot Button.I have had leadership experience from running a group called MADHOUSE on Final Fantasy XI Valefor server.

Natrokos
Oct 21, 2006, 08:06 PM
I'm going to start a clan and it will be the most exclusive clan EVER....It will be known as N.S.P. Which stands for Natrokos' Solo Project....... Only me allowed. Yes, this is going to be awesome. I have leadership experience since i've been leading myself down a path of destruction and sloth for the past 19 years.