PDA

View Full Version : Techniques and Advanced classes

BlasterV
Oct 21, 2006, 07:01 PM
I might actually have this correct already, but I feel the need to ask anyway:

Forces, for example, can use Melee skills to level 1, Ranged to level 10, and Techniques until level 20. The other two classes are built similarly to this.

Techniques go up to level 30 though, and online it seems only advanced classes (like Fortecher) get the S-ranked weaponry and the ability to have level 30 Techs.

But supposedly the game won't have the advanced classes (on the US version anyway) for a few months, so does this mean we won't be able to have level 30 Techs (Ranged/Melee for other classes) until they add the advanced classes? or am I missing something?

(My Foie spell in the Xbox 360 beta turned blue at level 20 and stopped leveling =P)

Phalynx
Oct 21, 2006, 07:05 PM
You are correct sir.

Nani-chan
Oct 21, 2006, 07:11 PM
On 2006-10-21 17:01, BlasterV wrote:
But supposedly the game won't have the advanced classes (on the US version anyway) for a few months

Is this true? If so I am going to be incredibly depressed

BioWarrior
Oct 21, 2006, 07:11 PM
More likely the expert classes wont be around for a month or so tops.

Phalynx
Oct 21, 2006, 07:12 PM
I dont think its that long, can any of the importers confirm the time it took for them to unlock the expert classes?

Hajile
Oct 21, 2006, 07:14 PM
only time will tell.

cuz for the JP version, server problems casued the game updates to be pused back by one month.

So the 360 beta is basicly what the JP retail version had for one month.

Natrokos
Oct 21, 2006, 07:41 PM
It's not a HUGE deal, gives you a chance to actually get to the level requirements..... And for us hard *laugh* working people, it will allow us to keep up a little easier.