PDA

View Full Version : I have a question......

Nayla
Oct 22, 2006, 08:39 AM
o.o I was wondering if u can choose World 1 or World 2 when u log on, or if it just reroutes u to whichever one has space. For example,
say u wanted to play on World 2, would it let u choose this or would u have to go to World 1 unless the latter is full? Sorry if this as answered in some other post somewhere...

Any help appreciated ^-^ Thanks!

Kizzy
Oct 22, 2006, 08:43 AM
I think you can choose.

Rizen
Oct 22, 2006, 08:50 AM
I think that World 1 and World 2 you will have seperate characters tho...I cant remember. But I think the Universes (I think they hold up to 1000 i think it was higher players or something?) are the big deal for choosing where to play. Someone told me that Xbox was adding up to 32 Universes in one world.

I will have to find the topic where I found this at...

Nayla
Oct 22, 2006, 08:51 AM
Well I'm sure that World 1 and World 2 have separate chars on one account. And as far as I know they cannot share data. But omg that's alotta players. Someone could get lost in there lol

Rizen
Oct 22, 2006, 08:56 AM
Ah, here is one of the posts. The first post that pops up by uhawwww (wwwwwww sorry had too lol)
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=119508&forum=20&start=0&15#10

I will find the post with the exact Universe count.

Nayla
Oct 22, 2006, 09:01 AM
Hmm that's helpfull. It seems as if u have a choice of Worlds... which is good cause I have 8 chars planned.

February
Oct 22, 2006, 09:08 AM
Sweet, I can really explore different character options and classes etc if I can use 8 characters all together.

Nayla
Oct 22, 2006, 09:09 AM
o.o Yesh! Plus the Extra Mode chars. That's exactly what I wanna do. I cried when I heard only 4 chars at first.... ;_;

Wheatpenny
Oct 22, 2006, 10:42 AM
I am curious to wonder how the whole server distribution goes,me and some friends want to ensure we all land on the same server.So from what I read so far it seems like we get a choice,am I correct in that assumption?

Bleemo
Oct 22, 2006, 10:46 AM
On 2006-10-22 08:42, Wheatpenny wrote:
I am curious to wonder how the whole server distribution goes,me and some friends want to ensure we all land on the same server.So from what I read so far it seems like we get a choice,am I correct in that assumption?

I'm not sure if there will be seperate Worlds like the JP version; even if there are, you can choose which World you want to go to.

Servers are compromised of "Universes" which act like the ships did in PSO. You can jump from server to server from crystals posted in every zone in towns.

Wheatpenny
Oct 22, 2006, 10:49 AM
Alright!Me and the boys can initiate some good ol' photon and stupidity together!

Nayla
Oct 22, 2006, 10:55 AM
Yay!! I'm like 90% sure the US/EU servers will have both worlds. I think I read it somewhere.... if I find the link I'll post it ^-^