PDA

View Full Version : Reason for not picking up the NA/EU version?

Yoshisblue
Oct 22, 2006, 12:14 PM
For those who won't be picking up a copy of the NA or EU version of PSU, I'm curious as to why that is. I personally don't want to start over my characers, so I'm staying with the JP version. I also have some friends that I don't want to lose by switching.

If you're picking up the NA or EU version, please don't waste space telling us so. Most people are getting NA or EU, everyone knows that, and I'd like to keep this on topic.

For anyone who's staying on the JP version, I hope to meet you in-game soon. I'm Yoshisblue (34 Newman Force) and I love putting smiles on people's faces! I play for fun, not mega-hardcore grinding, so if that interests you (and you <3 cake), send me a PM or something!
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif

mechatra
Oct 22, 2006, 01:43 PM
You forgot to say which World you play in, and which universe you most often hang around in.

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 22, 2006, 03:33 PM
Im geting NA version, but i can guess with 100% accuracy that the reason is the voice acting

Tystys
Oct 22, 2006, 03:36 PM
Eh, no?

I don't think some simple voice acting is going to stop people from getting the NA/EU version. More or less the reason will probably be something like they don't want to restart their characters and Japan is going to get more content sooner than the rest of us

Yoshisblue
Oct 23, 2006, 01:42 PM
Ah, whoops! World 1, universe...well, I don't really have one I play on most, let's say 5 from now on since most PSOW people are there.