PDA

View Full Version : why they disable NPCs/Tutorial during beta?

Saner
Oct 22, 2006, 12:40 PM
ya I noticed when I made new characters, it didnt trigger the tutorial options and even the PM didnt have it anymore.

aaaah and I didnt get to try summoning the NPC on the first day when the tutorial was available.

so just for early info reference, once you do the tutorial how do you summon your NPC to join you in a mission?

Rizen
Oct 22, 2006, 12:43 PM
I believe because it was bugged and people locked up and they couldnt fix it. And people constantly complaining about it....

And yes.

Saner
Oct 22, 2006, 02:44 PM
so how do you normally summon your NPC in the full version when it'll be fixed?

Itsuki
Oct 23, 2006, 01:24 AM
you add your npc the same way you add people. I figured it would be self explanitory if you've even touched the beta. But if for some reason you never learned how to add people to your party:

You go to your party menu, and you click the top option, which should be labeled "Add member" or "organize party" or something along those lines, then you select the person you want to add to your party.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 23, 2006, 01:25 AM
It only asks you if you want to do the tutorial on the first character that you make. If you make other characters later, you have to manually activate the tutorial by talking to your Partner Machinery.

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 23, 2006, 08:23 AM
Yes, the key word there "Talk"