PDA

View Full Version : excited!

crazyrobot
Oct 22, 2006, 01:30 PM
yay! less then two days till PSU release!

Rizen
Oct 22, 2006, 01:37 PM
yep yep, im excited as well.

Hajile
Oct 22, 2006, 01:37 PM
you forgot "awwww" somewhere in that post ;p

Kimil
Oct 22, 2006, 01:39 PM
Lol, I just know its not going to be on the shelves on tuesday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MattMattic
Oct 22, 2006, 01:39 PM
Me too, Waiting on the call from EB in the next couple of days!!

Trinitystar
Oct 22, 2006, 01:42 PM
Im set for the 25th if it some how comes out on the 24 thats even better, no matter I will be soo happy to get get in there and start playing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nash
Oct 22, 2006, 01:44 PM
All my PSO excitment is coming back!

Aaomi
Oct 22, 2006, 01:48 PM
Expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

mechatra
Oct 22, 2006, 01:51 PM
You'll also be a miserable git whom everyone gets sick of http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BluCast20xx
Oct 22, 2006, 01:53 PM
i already know im getting it on Wednesday, since i pre-ordered it from GameCrazy, the game will be delivered to them Tuesday, and on sleves Wednesday...

Plus i will be working tuesday night, so have the rest of the week to play offline....and play online before work http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Flunky
Oct 22, 2006, 01:53 PM
Yeah, lowered expectations are grand... but hell if I can keep 'em. I don't think I've been this psyched about something since... well, I guess I was pretty psyched for Steambot Chronicles, but that was different. While I always loved the setup in PSO (realtime combat, over-the-shoulder perspective, MMORPGish) it had some kinks that prevented me from going crazy about it.

But, having tried the PSU beta... it's fixed most of, if not all of, my qualms about PSO. I'm glad it's only couple of days between the end of the open beta and release time.

Wheatpenny
Oct 22, 2006, 01:58 PM
I keep listening to the free soundtrack.I am chomping at the bit to get my geek on.I gotta save the world..from all the rappys...

PandaMasterX4
Oct 22, 2006, 01:59 PM
Got mine preordered and paid for.

pkazama
Oct 22, 2006, 02:08 PM
imagine if SEGA thought it would be funny to see people's reactions and pushed back the release date one day later hahaha. I would personally be rfusterated and very amused at the same time. But the 24th is when they're shipped. I beleive it'll be a little later before it's actually gonna be on the shelves for sale?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pkazama on 2006-10-22 12:09 ]</font>

Iduno
Oct 22, 2006, 02:13 PM
Im exited and I've got a whole extra month to wait because I live in england lol

Callous
Oct 22, 2006, 02:17 PM
Just import.

pkazama
Oct 22, 2006, 02:19 PM
it could still take a while to mail from usa to other areas of the world depending on the type of mail delivery.

Iduno
Oct 22, 2006, 02:52 PM
On 2006-10-22 12:17, Callous wrote:
Just import.

I would but im not sure if the 360 version is region free http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Callous
Oct 22, 2006, 03:00 PM
I completely forgot to state that I am also excited.

Well, I am. Very.

Aaron777
Oct 22, 2006, 03:00 PM
I'm also ridiculously excited for this game and honestly I too haven't been this excited for a game since the original PSO on Dreamcast. I remember saving up the money to buy the dreamcast and PSO on the same day and then playing secretly in my room late at nite so may parents didn't get pissed (tell me at least some of you had parents that restricted you in that respect). And I don't remember ever coming to a forum everyday just to check if any new information had come out on the game that I was waiting for. It's crazy I tell you. I just can't put my finger on what makes PSU so amazingly addictive and fun....But then again I don't need to tell any of you that.........lol

Midicronica
Oct 22, 2006, 03:09 PM
I'm getting my copy from GameFly, so I'll probably have to wait an extra 3 or 4 days after release before I get mine. I'll probably end up purchasing the game from them after keeping it for a month or so.

How many of you are planning on completing the offline story before touching the online?

Oh yeah, I'm excited too! Forgot to post that in there..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Moses on 2006-10-22 13:10 ]</font>

JaiBlue
Oct 22, 2006, 03:10 PM
visit here to see your psu future ==========>

*edit*
oh yea anyone who clicked that link, thats actually me give you answers.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-10-22 13:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-10-22 13:31 ]</font>

Candor
Oct 22, 2006, 03:28 PM
Yeah i'm excited, i haven't been this excited for a game EVER. And it's wierd too since i haven't played PSO as long as most of you on here, i finally got my own copy for the GC from one of my friends this spring. I won't be able to sit still on Wednesday (can't go get it till 5).

Tystys
Oct 22, 2006, 03:33 PM
I'm pretty excited for the game. This next following week is going to be quite the odd one for me. I'll be "sick" on Wednesday so I can go pick up my copy, XD.

My report card wasn't BAD....it just wasn't very good. Got one D, but the rest were like flipping B's! I was so pissed lol.

Yay for having an understanding parental unit!

Xeraphim
Oct 22, 2006, 03:40 PM
I've got stuff going on the weekend, but it's an early out day for my school on Wednesday, and I'll be running to get my game as soon as that damn bell rings. But who ISN'T excited about this game? I've read so much and seen so much, if I didn't play now, I'd be pretty crazy. So, is there a set universe and city everyone from PSOW is meeting or not?

DizzyDi
Oct 22, 2006, 03:43 PM
On 2006-10-22 13:33, Tystys wrote:
I'm pretty excited for the game. This next following week is going to be quite the odd one for me. I'll be "sick" on Wednesday so I can go pick up my copy, XD.

My report card wasn't BAD....it just wasn't very good. Got one D, but the rest were like flipping B's! I was so pissed lol.

Yay for having an understanding parental unit!

You lucky bastard. I'm just getting off of punishment for some bad grades.
>:O Fhkn school system.
Hell I might not even get to play PSU when it comes out cause of some problems in a class of mine.

Axispoint
Oct 22, 2006, 03:48 PM
On 2006-10-22 13:00, Aaron777 wrote:
I'm also ridiculously excited for this game and honestly I too haven't been this excited for a game since the original PSO on Dreamcast. I remember saving up the money to buy the dreamcast and PSO on the same day and then playing secretly in my room late at nite so may parents didn't get pissed (tell me at least some of you had parents that restricted you in that respect). And I don't remember ever coming to a forum everyday just to check if any new information had come out on the game that I was waiting for. It's crazy I tell you. I just can't put my finger on what makes PSU so amazingly addictive and fun....But then again I don't need to tell any of you that.........lol

I was out of school when I got my DC and PSO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif And when I was still in school, I bought my own PSOne (in August 1998...I graduated May 1999). I stayed up late on school nights playing MGS. Mom never told me to go to bed, though (my mom never really policed me very much...I pretty much was a good kid and usually did the right thing and anyway, lecturing me would have done no good...I'd of still stayed up...besides, it never affected my schoolwork).

As for PSU, I would like to get it, but A)it comes out the same day as Splinter Cell: Double Agent, which I've had preordered, 5 bucks down forever (for almost a year I think and we are talking Xbox version...I don't have a 360). I'd actually like to get that game before the end of eternity, thank you very much (should get a call from Gamestop Monday or Tuesday about it). Then B)I just recently got layed off from my job. Have to call unemployment tomorrow to see about a problem due to my work not informing me of something very important in regards to my waiting week. So depending on when I can get on unemployment will decide when I get PSU. And then that'll be the last game I buy for a while (might end up having to help my mom pay her bills due to her being off work for a while in November/December).