PDA

View Full Version : Call your nearest 24hr Walmart..

Blenjar
Oct 22, 2006, 04:22 PM
I called and said they will start selling it at midnight..guess we will all see tomorrow night...:/

Edit: xbox360 version btw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2006-10-22 14:31 ]</font>

BioWarrior
Oct 22, 2006, 04:24 PM
meh I have two 24hour walmarts within 15 minutes of me and they never get games in until the next week or so unless its a damned sports game. Figures I get the crappy walmarts. D:

Garnet_Moon
Oct 22, 2006, 04:25 PM
I just called the Wal-Mart within 5 minutes of my house, and the lady couldn't understand a single thing. I guess i'm gonna have to drive down there tomorrow and ask in person. :

Oh, posting in another availability thread, etc.

Ryven
Oct 22, 2006, 04:29 PM
Since I live in a small town, our 24hr Wal-Mart (which is about 30 minutes away) usually sells any game on the release date. I don't think that ST or Sega really mind. Every game I've bought from there has usually been on release date, whereas places like EB don't sell until a day or so after. I dunno though, PSU may be different.

Blenjar
Oct 22, 2006, 04:31 PM
I dunno..i was tranfering to the electronic section and a guy "sounded like a manager" was reall confident they getting it..after I told him the name. I even asked if I can pre-order it but said nooo, we have lots..guessing 20+

Sable_Edge
Oct 22, 2006, 04:37 PM
The more I read, the more I am tempted to go to walmart on the 24th. Called both of my nearest EBs and they said its on the shelves 25th.

Blenjar
Oct 22, 2006, 04:46 PM
i just went to one..wtf iwanted to pre-order my Nintendo Wii..gay!! but yea i got my soundtrack and its on the 25th.
Just go and call them to make sure..

-- Blen