PDA

View Full Version : What are my chances of getting PSU wednesday if I got it of

Ludamec
Oct 22, 2006, 05:06 PM
I had the game pre-ordered off of the Ebgames website*yay soundtrack http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif*, and I was wondering what you guys' experiences are with ordering games off EBgames before they are released, is it possible I'd get it the day it was to be released in stores? I think I chose standard shipping cause I heard no matter what you choose, the duration to get it was still the same...but either way I was kinda hoping I'd get lucky and have it show up in my apartment mailbox Wednesday...what do you guys think?

Drown
Oct 22, 2006, 05:08 PM
In my experience, you'll get it the same time everyone else does, which will either be tuesday or(much more likely) wednesday.

I don't think they actually ship any of the preorders seperately.

Ludamec
Oct 22, 2006, 05:17 PM
ooo sounds great!....anyone else have any similar experiences?

Rina
Oct 22, 2006, 05:25 PM
Well from my experiance (I have so many games x-x) I've had some games come almost 2 days after the stores got them... Somtimes the same day. It depends on the shipping and where it's comming from. I live in CA so generally I get them quicker, but I've had some problems with EB's site where they take way longer to ship it. But don't let me dissapoint lol, I just have bad luck ~.~

If you payed for 1-2 day shipping it should be there quickly. You can always track it every 10 minuets like I do to some games XD! lolol.

Mr_Confused
Oct 22, 2006, 05:27 PM
i preodered halo 2 from best buy and got it the day after it came out

Kayai
Oct 22, 2006, 06:38 PM
Much to my dismay...im prolly gonna get it wednesday cause my eb games always sells games the day after

pso123hrf
Oct 22, 2006, 07:08 PM
Since my parents said that i wasa a good sexy boy (besides the sexy part) that they'd take me to get it on monday...and say to my friend: (OMGZ STFU N00B I GOT PSU!) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ludamec
Oct 25, 2006, 11:24 AM
SooOoO...anyone on the east coast got their copy (PC/PS2) from the UPS man yet..?

bleyzwun
Oct 25, 2006, 12:33 PM
hell no... i been waitin all this time! I wanted to get it and install it before work but the dude still aint here. got a few more hours tho hopefully before work.

bleyzwun
Oct 25, 2006, 12:38 PM
oops didnt mean to double... btw a friend says UPS usually gets to his crib at around 5.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bleyzwun on 2006-10-25 10:39 ]</font>

MaKaVeLi_X
Oct 25, 2006, 12:40 PM
Uh mine still hasnt shipped from gamestop.com ... im pissed

Aegias
Oct 25, 2006, 12:54 PM
If you ordered it from Ebgames.com and its shipped, sign in at the order screen and use the package tracker, that'll give you a real good idea where its at. Mines in Kentucky, still got two states to go so i assume tommarow sometime http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Pheromone
Oct 25, 2006, 01:39 PM
On 2006-10-25 10:40, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
Uh mine still hasnt shipped from gamestop.com ... im pissed

SAME HERE!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sevenfold
Oct 25, 2006, 01:41 PM
Where are you at? (Location wise)

BrandonBa2
Mine shipped at like 11pm last night and got from Kenntucky to Arizona in 5 hours and should be on my doorstep soon. 10 dollar overnight shipping was way worth it.

-Asheth-
Mine still says ships in 24 hrs

Nash
Oct 25, 2006, 01:42 PM
Mine shipped from Gamestop yesterday, and is scheduled to arrrive tomorrow.

Really impressed as I'm in the UK!

Lythandas
Oct 25, 2006, 01:44 PM
I live in West Canada and got my copy delivered 10 minutes ago ^-^

BrandonBa2
Oct 25, 2006, 01:45 PM
Shipped yesterday and had overnight shipping. Should be here very soon ^_^

NickKicken
Oct 25, 2006, 01:46 PM
Well mine says shipping 25th and I got overnight so I get it tomorrow.

b3n
Oct 25, 2006, 01:47 PM
I went to gamestop to pick up my game earlier. I got there and i got the game and walked out to my car. Half way home i open the box and the game Strong Hold Legends is where PSU should be! I go back to gamestop and the entire shipment to gamestop had accidently had Strong Hold Legend games put in the PSU cases. Now i gotta wait a couple more hours til they get another PSU.

Lythandas
Oct 25, 2006, 01:48 PM
Just got my copy delivered 10 min ago and I live in West Canada, ordered from ebgames.com =)

Pheromone
Oct 25, 2006, 01:56 PM
nj

Ludamec
Oct 25, 2006, 02:36 PM
well I live in VA, I have class at 4....so I'm hoping theres a little note in my mailbox saying I have a package in before class, although I highly doubt it...heres hoping I guess http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. and I can't check the status of it because PSO-World paid for it *see mood*. I'm just hoping it all goes smoothly and I'm at least able to play it by friday o.o