PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Server Question

Suetto_Rai
Oct 23, 2006, 01:13 AM
General question..how are the servers set up..anything in specific that should be known? ..I don't want to loose my friends in the storm if we head in when PSU hits.

JaiBlue
Oct 23, 2006, 01:18 AM
Pc psu tips= Don't piss off gameguard or it will massacre your computer with errors. >_<
Ps2 tips= T1 lan connections are your friends.
X-360 tips= Hope you like voice chat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-10-22 23:18 ]</font>

DrizaSiegmund
Oct 23, 2006, 01:20 AM
is there even a search option by the way? imean a search for random people by name, by gender by race etc. ?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DrizaSiegmund on 2006-10-22 23:20 ]</font>

Suetto_Rai
Oct 23, 2006, 01:21 AM
well I'm on PS2..and I got a cable connection all set up..so I should be ok I think..

How are the servers split up in general? ..and interplay with other platforms I assume?

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 23, 2006, 01:24 AM
You'll start in your room, and from there I strongly reccomend that you do the tutorial (the benefits are significant-- a free Photon Art and an NPC Partner Card, so you can drag an NPC into your party with you). When you leave your room, you'll be randomly tossed into a "Universe" (read: Server). You'll probably want to agree on a particular Universe to meet up in (Universe 01, Universe 02, Universe 03, etc), then exchange partner cards. Once the partner cards are exchanged, meeting up with eachother will be rather simplified. Once you've all agreed on a Universe to meet on, I suggest that you agree to meet at the fountain in Clyez City. It's one of the first things you see in the city, so you should all be able to find it easily enough. It is, after all, intended to be something of a meeting place.