PDA

View Full Version : Ah, the indecision

Gdiz
Oct 23, 2006, 04:40 AM
i KNOW there have been plenty of posts concerning which platform to get PSU for, but its still hard for me to decide. I like the 360 version better so far from what ive heard, but my friends "might" play on PS2s or PC, and thats whats keeping mefrom gettng the 360 version. can i get some good aspects of the PC title, i do have a USB 360 controller so thats good.i just dont like the fact that im gonna be buying the PC version because my friends "might" play, so im just looking for something to make me feel like im not missing out on too much. i could be wrong and PC might be better.

OgSoulja
Oct 23, 2006, 04:44 AM
PC has the best graphics if you hook it up nicely, Ps2 feels comfortable and xbox looks pretty on a gay HD TV(no1 cares...) but id recommend ps2 or PC bigger community and your buds r going to those platforms so follow em.

Gdiz
Oct 23, 2006, 04:51 AM
well i heard that the 360 version will look better, although i do have a good computer, duel SLI video cards and such. i dunno tho

edit: fixed the problem

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gdiz on 2006-10-23 02:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gdiz on 2006-10-23 02:56 ]</font>

Jozon
Oct 23, 2006, 04:55 AM
yeah, pc also has the option to keep looking better than xbox360 through upgrades, since this game will be around for a long time, so you can keep improving performance on a pc, so while in a year or 2 you might slowdown on a 360, you can pretty much assuredly remove any hint of slowdown with a decent pc.

XredX
Oct 23, 2006, 04:55 AM
lol 3 topics >.> any ways
well if your sure your friend will be on Ps2 go to Ps2-PC + if you ever feel like using the ps2 inted of the PC you can vis-versa. the 360 looks great but thats if your into good graphics oh and mic. The PC should be the same well with a good G-card

Gdiz
Oct 23, 2006, 04:58 AM
very good point jozon, that helped a bit. i will miss the integrated voice chat, but i guess ill live. i just dont like typing when i could just talk, and i dont like the fact that the text doesnt wrap sometimes lol

Gdiz
Oct 23, 2006, 04:59 AM
so anyone have any other perks to the PC?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gdiz on 2006-10-23 03:01 ]</font>

Evolution
Oct 23, 2006, 05:07 AM
I think it honestly comes down to what you have access to.. The game is pretty much the same on all platforms. I think for a lot of people what it comes down to is what their friends will be playing on.

Personally my computer isn't all that great, also I don't game much on the pc. Also out of all my friends only one or two are getting it on the pc the rest are on 360 so I'll be on the 360. So my reason really doesn't have anything to do with 'what has better graphics' or what version has bigger community.

Aaomi
Oct 23, 2006, 05:11 AM
On 2006-10-23 02:58, Gdiz wrote:
very good point jozon, that helped a bit. i will miss the integrated voice chat, but i guess ill live. i just dont like typing when i could just talk, and i dont like the fact that the text doesnt wrap sometimes lol

If your other friends end up on the PC you can always use a chat program, or if your ps2 friends has a computer near by.