PDA

View Full Version : WIRELESS HEADSET??

Zabot
Oct 23, 2006, 07:52 AM
Is it out?? and if so, how much is it, please tell me because i want to pick it up when i get PSU

Midicronica
Oct 23, 2006, 07:56 AM
October 31, my man. That things pretty expensive, I'd just stick to my old mic..

I'm assuming you're talking about the X360 mic..?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Moses on 2006-10-23 05:56 ]</font>

Zabot
Oct 23, 2006, 07:59 AM
On 2006-10-23 05:56, Shadow_Moses wrote:
October 31, my man. That things pretty expensive, I'd just stick to my old mic..

I'm assuming you're talking about the X360 mic..?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Moses on 2006-10-23 05:56 ]</font>

yea, and i saw it on EBgames.com, its like $60, i know but, my girlfriend broke my other one, i got another but its getting all gayed up too. so i need a new one.

well class is over so i gtg.

Peace

Akaimizu
Oct 23, 2006, 09:18 AM
I plan on getting one. It'll be worth it if anything so I don't have to worry about some flimsy headset cable that might get stripped easily. This goes pretty much for any headset that has those cheap walkman headset-sized wires coming from them. It is kind of expensive, but I know I'll never have to buy another one.

Zabot
Oct 23, 2006, 09:46 AM
yep, same here, im getting my check this thursday and itll be half of it but oh well. yep, wont need another one for a long long time. if ever

myomer
Oct 23, 2006, 10:39 AM
Yeah I've only had my 360 for a month or so and that headset is already having problems. Definitely considering getting one for myself.

Genobee
Oct 23, 2006, 11:24 AM
personaly for gaming, NEVER EVER get any thing wireless. A it always needs batteries abd B it always needs batteries at the worst momment. Fuck 60 bucks? I just got a logitech wired head set that that has niose canceling for 30 bucks and it has a 6 year warrenty

AnnabellaRenee87
Oct 23, 2006, 11:30 AM
hear ya go http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360wirelessheadset/

AnnabellaRenee87
Oct 23, 2006, 11:31 AM
On 2006-10-23 09:24, Genobee wrote:
personaly for gaming, NEVER EVER get any thing wireless. A it always needs batteries abd B it always needs batteries at the worst momment. Fuck 60 bucks? I just got a logitech wired head set that that has niose canceling for 30 bucks and it has a 6 year warrenty

the wireless head set is rechargable and ya can get the rechargable batare for the controller too

Percival
Oct 23, 2006, 11:49 AM
Good day.

I've got a related inquiry if anyone feels like answering. Both the wireless controller and the headset use a 2.4 GHZ frequency. I've read here and there that 2.4 GHZ devices (like cordless phones) can cause interference and slow down your wireless internet connection. Could using both a wireless controller and a headset cause lag while playing PSU with the wireless network adapter?

Many thanks.

Tystys
Oct 23, 2006, 12:02 PM
A wireless mic? Did the mic with the wire REALLY disturb anyone to the point where we Microsoft had to completely remove the damn thing?

Sorry if this sounds like a flame, but come on, dude lol

Akaimizu
Oct 23, 2006, 12:17 PM
I'm guessing you haven't gone through countless headphones, with a very similar wire to the headset, just because the wire stripped on you. The moment I, at least, got headphones with thick wires, I never went back. The amount of money you save by not having to buy more of those due to a wire fault is priceless.