PDA

View Full Version : PM Synthesizing Question ;O

AlMcFly
Oct 23, 2006, 12:54 PM
Ok, this is a legitimate question:

Quoted from PSUPedia.org: "Every girl PM specilizes in certain kind of equipment when synthesizing, and when they are in combat."

GH-410 maid (Swords)
GH-420 girl 1 (Claws)
GH-430 girl 2 (Handguns)
GH-440 girl 3 (Shotguns)
GH-450 girl 4 (Rods)

Am I interpreting this as to say that maids can only synthesize "sword boards", girl 1 only "claw boards", girl 2 only "handgun boards", so on and so forth?

Also, the only PM that can synthesize "spear boards" (GH-423 considering it's the only one I care about) is currently unavailable?

If so, can anyone else agree at how lame this is? ;P

DarkShadowX
Oct 23, 2006, 12:56 PM
I'm not sure since I don't have the game yet, but I think PMs can make anything but, they have 1 specialty that they have higher chances at succeeding in than others.

SephYuyX
Oct 23, 2006, 12:57 PM
Specialize simply means excels at, doesnt mean they cant synth other things.

Akaimizu
Oct 23, 2006, 12:57 PM
I don't think that they are that limited. But it does sound like they make them better, or with better success percentages and stuff. You can synthesize weapons of various types before they even transformed that far.

But I would interpret that they'll go out in the field with their specialty. I have a model (offline) that specializes in claws, that has that middle-eastern dancer look with the cat ears. (Yes, it came with cat ears)

Edit: Ok. On the PSUpedia site, my first PM final form is basically the 2nd one from the left. GH-420

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-10-23 12:32 ]</font>

AlMcFly
Oct 23, 2006, 01:01 PM
Okie dokie, I hate reading too far into things. I was going to be sad if I was right, lol.