PDA

View Full Version : Is it true about humans

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 23, 2006, 03:09 PM
That they get more stats than beast and cast because they get no wild card ability?

BioWarrior
Oct 23, 2006, 03:10 PM
Yes they get a bit more MST and TP.

FenixStryk
Oct 23, 2006, 03:10 PM
Sounds like it's bogus, but I really can't back my guess up. Hell, if it is true, it is a smart move. Balances things out and all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenixStryk on 2006-10-23 13:11 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Oct 23, 2006, 03:11 PM
From what I heard they can use claire weapons, which can't be used by beasts or casts.

Garnet_Moon
Oct 23, 2006, 03:11 PM
Beast: Nanoblast
CAST: SUV
Newman: Twice as much TAP as everyone else.
Human: Enough stats to do everything and not suck at anything.

Sizzors
Oct 23, 2006, 03:12 PM
I'm human.

maybe they won't notice I didn't say anything useful XD

Auronp
Oct 23, 2006, 03:15 PM
I don't mind given humans a boost, it's still gonna kick a** when i use nanoblast.

DONTOSE
Oct 23, 2006, 03:26 PM
VERY VERY NICE HUMANS ARE GOOD BUT BEASTS ARE BETTER!!!

Akaimizu
Oct 23, 2006, 03:31 PM
"Humans are so stupid......stupid.....stupid....." -- Plan 9 from outer space.

Sorry. The setup was too good to resist. Mind you, I'm playing one. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Realmz
Oct 23, 2006, 03:50 PM
beasts have higher atp, lower ata, and gain nano blasts at lv 20
cats have higher ata, second highest atp, but lowest mindd stat, SUVs at lv 20
newms have highest mindd stuff and evasion, second highest ata, lowest atp (i think?)
humans: lower mind stats then newms, higher atp, balanced, should be equally good for all classes.

the differences between the races really is minmal (the difference is greated between extremes however, but not game breaking)

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 23, 2006, 03:54 PM
can anyone explain Claire weapons? are any of them blade weapons and such that Hunters can use?

Realmz
Oct 23, 2006, 03:56 PM
On 2006-10-23 13:54, Shiroryuu wrote:
can anyone explain Claire weapons? are any of them blade weapons and such that Hunters can use?

only claire weapons i know of are a saber and twin saber, they are longer then normal, and can hit more then one enemy a swing, but they have a lower atp then other sabers of their rank (A)

ccan't be used by casts or beasts

-Break-
Oct 23, 2006, 04:02 PM
Yes.

Randomness
Oct 23, 2006, 04:02 PM
Can they be used by newmans?

rayis
Oct 23, 2006, 04:03 PM
I think either way you see it all Races will have something that will make them unique, beast will have attack power, newmans will have mind power, cast will have accuracy, and humans will be balanced.

im also sure since beast and cast are in a class of their own, humans and newmans might get some exclusive equipment to even them out.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 23, 2006, 04:30 PM
On 2006-10-23 13:56, Realmz wrote:

On 2006-10-23 13:54, Shiroryuu wrote:

only claire weapons i know of are a saber and twin saber, they are longer then normal, and can hit more then one enemy a swing, but they have a lower atp then other sabers of their rank (A)

ccan't be used by casts or beasts

hmm, interesting, if they are longer and hit more than one enemy, I guess its worth the lower atp and I love twin sabers. thanks, I hope this makes me glad to be a human. hope there's more claire weapons around.

edit: do you know if there are/might be any s-rank claires?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2006-10-23 14:41 ]</font>

Thrash777
Oct 23, 2006, 04:38 PM
It's a bit annoying though that they have reduced multi-hit weapons to only hitting 3 enemies...

EnixBelmont
Oct 23, 2006, 04:43 PM
It seems incredibly likely that Humans have far better stats than Casts. But the reason for this is the Evasion, MST, and TAP are good on humans, and everything else is average. As opposed to a cast which has nearly non-existant evasion, MST and TAP.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 23, 2006, 04:58 PM
by multi-hit, do you mean like swords and spears or like twin daggers and twin sabers?

Mikaga
Oct 23, 2006, 05:02 PM
I love the "Humans don't suck at anything" argument.

Beast Fortefighters and Cast Fortegunners aren't going to care that Humans make better mages. They aren't mages, and probably don't intend to be mages any time soon.

That said, Humans do seem like they'd fare best at least for Fighgunner (Beasts can't shoot, Casts are weaker? Humans are balanced.) and Wartecher (with up to Lv.20 technics, humans are the best fighters that could also make use of attack techs). Arguably Casts would make more passable Guntechers since with a technic cap of 10, technics won't be too useful anyway besides simple support and healing, most of which is not determined by TP.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 23, 2006, 05:17 PM
no, Casts are stronger. they should have made the Casts weaker than humans now that you think about it, not all people are picking humans to be a force.

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 23, 2006, 05:26 PM
Casts are like the elite soldier race, they are dang near worthless in everything cept using weapons lol

Mikaga
Oct 23, 2006, 05:29 PM
Pity that's what the game is about, eh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 23, 2006, 05:35 PM
Fruity staves and wands arent alowed in the same category as "weapons", the are known to me as "old fart force walking sticks"

SeAm-NiNjA
Oct 23, 2006, 07:34 PM
I would hope im not into those nanoblasts and im sort of going to be a balenced char anyway so just good news for a human charecter woot

Itsuki
Oct 23, 2006, 09:06 PM
The addative sum in percent of all of human and newman stats are actually above beast and cast by a little bit. But this is mainly because the beast and cast have such hugely lower percents in TAP and MST. The human and newman "defects" so to speak, aren't as bad as the beast and cast ones.

To explain in actual numbers:
HP, ATP, ATA, DEF, TAP, and EVA: Humans and Newmans have 600%, Cast and Beast are at 580%
if you add in MST (which I don't have completely accurate numbers for): Human and Newman are about 700%, and Cast and Beast are about 640%

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 23, 2006, 09:35 PM
yeah, but problem is that TAP is useless for hunters and rangers, but thank goodness for the Claire weapons, hopefully they provide some advantage for the HUnewms and HUmars for those who want to be Human or Newman Hunters or at least something that leans more towards being one.